• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

The Dolphins request to drop
HB Steve Slaton,
WR Marlon Moore,
CB Trevard Lindley,
and LG Richie Incognito.

Por Favor, Idk what to do. I dropped Slaton in game and it didn't reflect on LM, do you just have to update it or does this method not work?

DCX

DCX
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
The Dolphins request to drop
HB Steve Slaton,
WR Marlon Moore,
CB Trevard Lindley,
and LG Richie Incognito.

Por Favor, Idk what to do. I dropped Slaton in game and it didn't reflect on LM, do you just have to update it or does this method not work?
I'll sync the roster on LM.

DCX

levious said:
drizz, have you tried accessing LM through Chrome?
nope but i get this error,

Refresh browser Window
--------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHENTICATION
--------------------------------------------------------------------
persona: RunReggieRun
authentication success!

You are not the league commissioner, and cannot drop this player because they are not on your team.

Don't think Safari is the problem.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
nope but i get this error,

Don't think Safari is the problem.

I'd say it's worth trying, it's supposedly optimized for chrome, it's worked for me whenever I have some random issue.

levious

Nightz said:
You guys had time to pick up the players that the game automatically dropped. >_>

like 20 minutes?

edit: oh, before the bidding period started, yeah true.

Ferny Can you play late tonight after I get off work? I can start it before midnight but not sure exactly, I might get off anytime from 10-1130

B POT LG R Incognito for sale. Looking for picks.

Striker

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Ferny Can you play late tonight after I get off work? I can start it before midnight but not sure exactly, I might get off anytime from 10-1130

B POT LG R Incognito for sale. Looking for picks.
There's FA's in here they can pay. They aren't going to trade picks. :p

BTW I ain't even mad. He'll be a backup but I still used him! I'll sign another thanks! :p

Striker said:
There's FA's in here they can pay. They aren't going to trade picks. :p

BTW I ain't even mad. He'll be a backup but I still used him! I'll sign another thanks! :p
But Incognito is a proven veteran with gas still in the tanks! Those comparable don't have the 85 stamina.

Mrbob said:
I'll give you my 6th round pick for him.

I think I'll take a different route.

The Dolphins have cut TE Kevin Boss after having him all set up to take Fasano's job. With Fasano's offseason improvement in addition to Boss' lack of blocking skills the Fins have decided to free up the cap space.

TheCrow

BigAT said:
Whaaaaaaat? I didn't think he would get nearly that high when I dropped him.
What makes it more shocking is that it's a 5 year contract and now its at 8.6 mill. I was just offering 1 year deals to have him be a back up.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
What makes it more shocking is that it's a 5 year contract and now its at 8.6 mill. I was just offering 1 year deals to have him be a back up.
I noticed a lot of 5 year deals to guys who are 30-30ish..with penalties now, dumb move.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
Whoever bid 7 mill for Antrel Rolle, you win this time.
That's pretty damned insane. And it's for 5 years.

I'm going a new route with all of my back 7. They need to have a high CTH rating for me to even bother with them!

Wellington said:
That's pretty damned insane. And it's for 5 years.

I'm going a new route with all of my back 7. They need to have a high CTH rating for me to even bother with them!

Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
I noticed a lot of 5 year deals to guys who are 30-30ish..with penalties now, dumb move.

DCX
The way Aquaman has been, I'm sure we'll get another period of no penalties. You and Birdman benefited big time.

I already accepted VD, Dansby and Gay are the only ones capable of interceptions. Why I'm not cutting Gay.

DCX said:

DCX

Says the guy with 35 players signed to his roster. Who needs backups?!

BigAT

DCX said:

DCX
How about someone giving a 5 year deal to a 35 year old RG. These penalties had better not be toothless.

levious

what if the player retires, do you avoid a penalty then?

Ray Lewis is 37 with 4 years left, the contract was already there when we started.

DCX said:
I tried to sync on my phone. Let me know if it worked.

DCX
It worked. I'm good to go even tho I should make another cut. I'm gonna see what happens and probably take a penalty week 1 or so. 2nd string isnt gonna be as filled out as I like. We'll see how tired they get for the Jets game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
How about someone giving a 5 year deal to a 35 year old RG. These penalties had better not be toothless.
They will be toothless. There were no penalties and it allowed teams like the Falcons, Texans, and Saints to get out from under salary cap hell, re-sign most of the guys they wanted anyway, and just cut whoever. Why should that change going forward? I want to take advantage too. :(

LukeSmith

BigAT said:

There won't be penalties on retirement.

Wellington said:
They will be toothless. There were no penalties and it allowed teams like the Falcons, Texans, and Saints to get out from under salary cap hell, re-sign most of the guys they wanted anyway, and just cut whoever. Why should that change going forward? I want to take advantage too. :(

I believe we should and will enforce pretty strict cutting penalties. The only reason we didn't is because FMT was too lazy!

levious

so if I get out bid by someone, is my previous bid still locking up cap space so I can't do another bid? Don't want to screw anything up if so.

Mrbob

At least you guys have to feel for Birdie. He got absolutely destroyed by bad contracts management had made. He had to tear his team up to save any face.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
At least you guys have to feel for Birdie. He got absolutely destroyed by bad contracts management had made. He had to tear his team up to save any face.
Yea it sucks. I'm glad he had a chance to do as much as he did with as little room he had to work with.

Drizzle, I'm building my bench through free agency so I won't end up starting the season with 36 lol.

DCX

DCX said:
Yea it sucks. I'm glad he had a chance to do as much as he did with as little room he had to work with.

Drizzle, I'm building my bench through free agency so I won't end up starting the season with 36 lol.

DCX
I know it's just still crazy low. Can't wait to see the additions and how well your D handles the 4th quarter.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:

DCX

He's your division rival. He had all the room in the world to work with, no penalties!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
He's your division rival. He had all the room in the world to work with, no penalties!
His talent took a hit. I will say he and Live benefitted most from the no penalty rule. I might have come on third from Dunta alone.

It does suck for those who did and are managing their caps like bosses. Wish there was incentive for those folks.

DCX

LiveWire

DCX said:
His talent took a hit. I will say he and Live benefitted most from the no penalty rule. I might have come on third from Dunta alone.

It does suck for those who did and are managing their caps like bosses. Wish there was incentive for those folks.

DCX

If I had my Snyder button I wouldn't have to worry about any of this. I could convert salary to bonuses, backload deals, etc etc. Not to mention none of us have access to the franchise tag.

Top Bottom