• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
He's your division rival. He had all the room in the world to work with, no penalties!
You're right, I'm doing it wrong. Fuck him and his $2 cap!!! Watch Brees retire on his ass anyways!!

DCX

Mrbob

Hahahaha! Omg, is this a peace offering or sorts from AT to Wellie for winning the Giants?

You know Wellie is salivating right now.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Hahahaha! Omg, is this a peace offering or sorts from AT to Wellie for winning the Giants?

You know Wellie is salivating right now.
Lol, someone bid on Schaub. I wonder if it was Wellie and now he's kicking himself becuase Eli is there...or AT bid on Schaub and is letting him go.

DCX

Ramirez

Why would people drop top tier QBs? Smokey is kidding himself if he think Leinart is going to replace Schaub.

Roethlisberger misses passes for me all the time, wide open, but I know it would only be worse with another QB, makes no sense to me. *shrug*

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
goldlion054 said:
Do you wanna be the hot wife or the goofy looking guy?
i can be the mexican guy that comes in a few times and just buys everything.

except i wouldnt have thought i had one of the first NES' ever made just because of the serial number

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
its a great show. but with how big it is now, its gonna start becoming unrealistic.

You want me to think Jerrad and his wife really need these items when A&E is probably giving them a nice paycheck each episode?

Mrbob

CB3 said:
its a great show. but with how big it is now, its gonna start becoming unrealistic.

You want me to think Jerrad and his wife really need these items when A&E is probably giving them a nice paycheck each episode?

I thought it was interesting Dave didn't even show up for the second new episode shown last night. Wonder if there is a contract dispute?

LukeSmith

062311_football_cops_t.jpg

Guess who's coming to Indy

LukeSmith

Releasing a guy like Eli is odd.

It means either:
  • AT is legitimately finished with him and isn't resigning him (Eli's current deal is back ended)
  • Or he's going to resign him on the cheap, comparatively

Birdman02

Wellington said:
He's your division rival. He had all the room in the world to work with, no penalties!

The only one I would've been penalized for was Will Smith. I'm pretty sure that everyone else I dropped had an expired contract. I have $4 mil in cap room now, so I think I would've still been able to take the hit....I'd just be left with no room now.

That said, I should be in good shape next season, since LM assigns the same value each year on new contracts. The only expiring I have is my punter.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Lol, someone bid on Schaub. I wonder if it was Wellie and now he's kicking himself becuase Eli is there...or AT bid on Schaub and is letting him go.

DCX
I haven't bid on either QB yet. Debating.

Either way this is exactly what I was saying before, why are we bothering with this when there is no penalty?

Mrbob

League Manager won't let you go over. Your money is tied up in bids you are currently winning. If you lose a bid you get that cap space money back to spend elsewhere.

eznark

Banned
Well then I am absurdly close. I tried to offer a contract to Dennis Dixon and was unable to. He's only asking like $480k.

I really hope someone outbids me, what happened to being able to delete bids!?

Mrbob

FMT took the ability away, because it ruined free agency last season. It would mess up the bidding process.

Make a bid now, own it!

Ramirez

eznark said:
Well then I am absurdly close. I tried to offer a contract to Dennis Dixon and was unable to. He's only asking like $480k.

I really hope someone outbids me, what happened to being able to delete bids!?

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

Mrbob

FMT, your idea to make everyone wait around two and half hours is not a good one. :p

I think you do have the right idea to try and randomize the end of FA to stop last second sniping, but this is gonna happen regardless. A suggestion to cut down the closing window to perhaps 30 minutes.

Top Bottom