• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

bluemax

Banned
DCX said:
Round 1, Pick 1 Projected: QB Ryan Kaiser Actual: QB Peter Newcomer
Round 1, Pick 2 Projected: QB Peter Newcomer Actual: QB Ryan Kaiser
Round 1, Pick 3 Projected: MLB Ikeem Smith Actual: MLB Ikeem Smith

Round 1, Pick 4 Projected: ROLB Daniel Rucker Actual: RG Shane Rogers
Round 1, Pick 5 Projected: LOLB Devonte Dickerson Actual: WR DeMarcus Miles
Round 1, Pick 6 Projected: LE Raymond Gilbert Actual: CB Laquon Charles
Round 1, Pick 7 Projected: QB Matt Gullary Actual: TE Jamie Brooks
Round 1, Pick 8 Projected: DT Branden Fletcher Actual: WR Torry Sanders
Round 1, Pick 9 Projected: RT Brandon Leilua Actual: FS DeAires Justice
Round 1, Pick 10 Projected: SS Tercel Kiner Actual: RT Javonta Maxwell
Round 1, Pick 11 Projected: CB Laquon Charles Actual: ROLB Daniel Rucker
Round 1, Pick 12 Projected: TE Jamie Brooks Actual: HB Cobie Ross
Round 1, Pick 13 Projected: RT Javonta Maxwell Actual: LT Emory Mark
Round 1, Pick 14 Projected: FS Deaires Justice Actual: QB Matt Gullary
Round 1, Pick 15 Projected: DE/DT Na'quan Watson Actual: LE Raymond Gilbert
Round 1, Pick 16 Projected: CB Derron Charles Actual: CB Dallas Alford

Round 1, Pick 17 Projected: FS Bradley Beasley Actual: LE Na'Quan Watson
Round 1, Pick 18 Projected: T Emory Mark Actual: LOLB Devonte' Dickerson
Round 1, Pick 19 Projected: MLB Taylor Terry Actual: MLB Taylor Terry
Round 1, Pick 20 Projected: CB Dallas Alford Actual: DT Branden Fletcher
Round 1, Pick 21 Projected: DE Telvin Wallace Actual: RE Shaydon Cousins
Round 1, Pick 22 Projected: T Montrell Hayes Actual: LOLB Damiere Hurst
Round 1, Pick 23 Projected: DT Stephon McConico Actual: DT Brendon Myers
Round 1, Pick 24 Projected: RG Shane Rogers Actual: ROLB Jack Burch
Round 1, Pick 25 Projected: RB Nyjee Dyer Actual: HB Nyjee Dyer
Round 1, Pick 26 Projected: MLB Deandre McNeal Actual: RT Brandon Leilua
Round 1, Pick 27 Projected: DT Brendon Myers Actual: C Beau McQueen
Round 1, Pick 28 Projected: TE Jonathon Hammond Actual: MLB DeAndre' McNeal
Round 1, Pick 29 Projected: SS Jonny Kohlhausen Actual: ROLB Kadaryl Woods
Round 1, Pick 30 Projected: CB Derron Charles Actual: CB Deonte Ambles
Round 1, Pick 31 Projected: LT Cooper Scott Actual: RG Dom Gunter
Round 1, Pick 32 Projected: T Ben Moore Actual: CB Derron Charles

So DCX got 3 picks exactly right and got the right position on another 8 picks.

Just eyeballing but it looks like a lot of the players at specific positions were valued about the same by the CPU/people drafting as in DCX's mock, its just some of them went at different times. I do find it nice that I got a guy in the second round that DCX had graded as the 21st overall pick!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FYI, I played Striker in a practice game last night... Dude is going to surprise some people. Newcomer came to play.

Bengals sign:

Chris Houston
Davon House
Brandon Frye (EA dropped him)
Joe Mays
Brad Smith
Alex Smith
Dunta Robinson
Marcus Benard
Lawrence Sidbury
Herb Taylor
Michael Otto
Bo Scaife
Martin Rucker (Another EA dropper)
Nate Washington
Rashaad Snow

A big FUCK YOU to whoever kept outbidding me for Dontay Moch. Another guy that EA dropped.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
FYI, I played Striker in a practice game last night... Dude is going to surprise some people. Newcomer came to play.

Bengals sign:

Chris Houston
Davon House
Brandon Frye (EA dropped him)
Joe Mays
Brad Smith
Alex Smith
Dunta Robinson
Marcus Benard
Lawrence Sidbury
Herb Taylor
Michael Otto
Bo Scaife
Martin Rucker (Another EA dropper)
Nate Washington
Rashaad Snow

A big FUCK YOU to whoever kept outbidding me for Dontay Moch. Another guy that EA dropped.
Early targets. Brad Smith is an interesting pick. Fastest QB in the game.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
Brad Smith will be a situational QB, of course. But he is def not the fastest in the game.

According to LM he has the highest speed by 1 point at 92. Vick has better acceleration though.

BigAT

The Giants would like the welcome the fourth and final member of their "Four Aces" defensive line, RE Will Smith. Smith is joined on the line by DE/DT Red Bryant. The Giants also signed a trio of new linebackers in OLBs Thomas Davis, Gary Guyton and Tyjuan Hagler.

The Giants would also like to welcome back QB Eli Manning and OLB Michael Boley who...renegotiated their contracts in the offseason.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
According to LM he has the highest speed by 1 point at 92. Vick has better acceleration though.
Yeah my mistake. I was looking at THP and remembered that number.

Too bad he is such a shit passer. I've got to work on how I'll feature him. Too bad I cant practice with the team!

LukeSmith

The league record for INTs in a season is currently held by LiveWire and his fantasy QB Dane Morrow. LiveWire threw 46 INTs in a season with Morrow.

Sanjo needs to just throw 35 INTs in his next 15 games to equal it, or roughly 2.5 INTs a game.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
The league record for INTs in a season is currently held by LiveWire and his fantasy QB Dane Morrow. LiveWire threw 46 INTs in a season with Morrow.

Sanjo needs to just throw 35 INTs in his next 15 games to equal it, or roughly 2.5 INTs a game.

lolwat

LukeSmith said:

what in the fuck!? he threw 46 picks!? holy shit i didn't even realize that

daw840

The Chiefs come out in week 1 with a much improved defense. Laquan Charles, in his debut game against the Titans, proves why he is worth the 6th overall pick with an interception and a pass deflection.

McNei1y said:
Fuck. Two of the players I bid on I lost and now my whole plan is ruined. Damn you shitty cap space!

Gold, I'm ready!

I'll be on in 5, foo!

Also, I'm kind of impressed Sanjuro. You may have single handily proved to Donny why Hot and Cold streaks are so broken in this game

Birdman02

GG DCX. The new Mark Ingram is a beast. Unfortunately, he couldn't finish off drives, so Ivory got 2 TDs. I had to calm myself down after 2 bad early picks and stick to the run. My o-line doesn't miss Carl Nicks....yet.

My new secondary has a little bit more speed, and they were able to get their hands on a lot of passes. The front 7 was solid against the run. I'm pretty happy with the re-tooled defense so far.

Birdman02 said:
GG DCX. The new Mark Ingram is a beast. Unfortunately, he couldn't finish off drives, so Ivory got 2 TDs. I had to calm myself down after 2 bad early picks and stick to the run. My o-line doesn't miss Carl Nicks....yet.

My new secondary has a little bit more speed, and they were able to get their hands on a lot of passes. The front 7 was solid against the run. I'm pretty happy with the re-tooled defense so far.

I hope this advances tonight. Can you play tomorrow if it does? (Or tonight? Pretty please guys...)

LiveWire

Somnia, I'm back and ready to play whenever, so just let me know. CB for week 2, I'm back home Monday night surfer time around 9:30. So default time is then for our game, unless I can somehow get my system hooked up at a friend's place in DC this weekend.

DMczaf

ZkIhj.png

is%2Bthat%2Ba%2Bfalcon%2Bor%2Ba%2Bbutterfly.jpg

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:

Yea GG. I had nothing on offense. I just don't know what to do against you. Turner couldn't burst through. Your guys was swatting everything. Sigh.

My D played great, fast and hard hitting, covered well. Berry is a monster and Williams was flying all over the field. They just was on the field for way to long. The offense did nothing to help them out.

I will be ready for our next meeting.

DCX

Top Bottom