• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
lol Gold/story/Luke

Happened to me all game. Happened a lot last year in some games. I don't know if catch rating matters so much or if it's because of the QB that's throwing it. :\

Well it was Gabbert, so I don't think that factors into it. I normally always catch the user controlled INTs that I'm controlling the whole time. I usually get drops when I switch mid play...

My OL was amazing, I don't know if it was just the Jags, but I had all day to throw, only got sacked once, and my guys were straight booking it up the field on counters and such, really hope this wasn't a one time thing. :p

Mike Wallace doing his thing with 8 for 159 or so. :D

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Well it was Gabbert, so I don't think that factors into it. I normally always catch the user controlled INTs that I'm controlling the whole time. I usually get drops when I switch mid play...

My OL was amazing, I don't know if it was just the Jags, but I had all day to throw, only got sacked once, and my guys were straight booking it up the field on counters and such, really hope this wasn't a one time thing. :p

Mike Wallace doing his thing with 8 for 159 or so. :D
Can't wait to see this offense week 7. :eek:

Ramirez said:

Yeah, your o-line was pissing me off lol. The lack of pressure certainly wasn't for a lack of trying... I was sending people until the bitter end but i just couldn't get there. I almost gave up on blitzing cause you were shredding me. but then i FINALLY got one sack and i was like "It's finally working!!!! Send more pressure!! ------ TD Wallace" :(

LukeSmith said:
Pssh, you play in a Flag Football league, too. I gotta go easy on my rec sports brother

*brofist*

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Youve just made a powerful enemy
How? I someone that can actually beat me going to defend your honor?
lvEyC.gif

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Can't wait to see this offense week 7. :eek:

We play this season? I thought you guys said the schedules didn't change!

Bob, the NFC has about 3-4 elite players, the AFC has about 6-7, suck it down.

Rorschach

Bob couldn't get into the playoffs in the NFC North (The NFC's AFC East). He wouldn't survive in the AFC.

Also, the rankings are broken. It says the Eagles have 1000 yards already...

Ramirez said:
We play this season? I thought you guys said the schedules didn't change!

Bob, the NFC has about 3-4 elite players, the AFC has about 6-7, suck it down.
Only the 2 conference games change. The ones against the divisions your division isn't playing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Bob couldn't get into the playoffs in the NFC North (The NFC's AFC East). He wouldn't survive in the AFC.

He wouldnt have to try and tank though. that shit would just come naturally.

Ramirez

So, FMT hasn't synced the stats from my game yet, but in the power rankings it shows me as having 1,000 yards of offense already, what's that about?

Ramirez said:
So, FMT hasn't synced the stats from my game yet, but in the power rankings it shows me as having 1,000 yards of offense already, what's that about?

people who can sync the league:

dcx
luke
rors
dm
cb
fmt

;) i'll sync now tho

CB3

I see nothing wrong with that first picture!

Although the second picture sounds like a classic leaguedaddy robbery of the eagles.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
AFC so elite they couldn't even win the Super Bowl in season one.
AFC ate itself up. We all played our mini SBs before the big game!

CB3 said:
I see nothing wrong with that first picture!

Although the second picture sounds like a classic leaguedaddy robbery of the eagles.
If you really had that many yards, the running-up-the-score brigade would be reaming you as we speak.

CB3

By the way im passing commissioner power to DM since FMT passed it to me without even telling me or asking if i would be around (im not gonna be). Lucky for him and all of you i happened to notice the post in which he mentioned it.

CB3 said:
By the way im passing commissioner power to DM since FMT passed it to me without even telling me or asking if i would be around (im not gonna be). Lucky for him and all of you i happened to notice the post in which he mentioned it.

lol wtf we even talked about this on AIM last week motherfucker. then i mentioned i was seeing the pixies tomorrow and you said you wished you could go and i said i'd ask my gf if i could give you the other ticket but she really wants to see them though. maybe next time brah :(

CB3

Rorschach said:
TOMORROW IS DOWN TIME SO COORDINATE YOUR GAMES NOW!

Hopefully, we can advance once Luke stop Storybooking us.

We can use the LM forums

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol wtf we even talked about this on AIM last week motherfucker. then i mentioned i was seeing the pixies tomorrow and you said you wished you could go and i said i'd ask my gf if i could give you the other ticket but she really wants to see them though. maybe next time brah :(

You expect me to remember things from a week ago! Between work and family and skyrim i can bearly remember what fucking day it is.

McNei1y

DM:

I can play around 7-9pm est tomorrow probably. Nothing afterwards. Saturday I am busy throughout unless I post here. I could probably set a time whenever Sunday though.

Anyway, if not tomorrow then we'll have time to schedule.

If anything, lets use LM forums like CB said.

TheCrow

LukeSmith said:
Crow and I will get it done at some point, I thought we were going tonight but I think he's jacking off to Anime and StarCraft videos or something
Passed out after my final but I don't really remember what happened. Should probably stop pulling all nighters. :/ Anyway, I can play today after I get out of work. I'll be around.

His profile....

Last Activity: Today 09:38 AM

:\

I'm at work right now but I could conceivably play in between 4:30-6:00 EST if he's available then. Otherwise it would have to be later tonight but I'd at least like to know if its going to happen or not so FMT can decide to sim it or boot him and let me play the CPU.

DMczaf

McNei1y said:
DM:

I can play around 7-9pm est tomorrow probably. Nothing afterwards. Saturday I am busy throughout unless I post here. I could probably set a time whenever Sunday though.

Anyway, if not tomorrow then we'll have time to schedule.

If anything, lets use LM forums like CB said.

I probably can't do tonight, so I guess we play Sunday.

Nightz

Rors if we advance during the downtime just hit me up on AIM when you want to play. Or if I'm not on AIM, just send me an XBL message. I check the website pretty frequently.

Top Bottom