• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

bluemax said:
He's on AIM right now, albeit idle.

michael brazell @ gmail . com

I'm at work right now so that's why I said 4:30 est. If I'm playing the CPU or him at that point, I can get my game in before I go out with the wife.

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
fixed.

Tross has had days to check in and see whats up...
He still had like 8 players not signed to contracts. Also, no one posted the proper way to get Jim to show up.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
I'm at work right now so that's why I said 4:30 est. If I'm playing the CPU or him at that point, I can get my game in before I go out with the wife.

I messaged him and he said he'd check in, but I dunno beyond that.

Birdman02

ph33nix said:
Birdman: I will be free to start between 5:35 CT and 6:30 CT. Otherwise I'll be around to start again at like 9:30 CT

Probably won't be able to play tonight, but I'll post in the LM forums if something changes. CAn you play tomorrow morning? I'll be around until about 1 est.

bluemax

Banned
You know with all the corners that got drafted you'd think passing might be down but 16 of the QBs in week 1 completed over 60% of their passes. All but 4 QBs completed at least 50%! Although I'm still amazed at Brady attempting 39 passes and having 11 INTs.

Rookie QB watch:
Code:
Peter 	Newcomer 	Browns 	 	114.6 	17/23 	73.9 	201 	11.8 	1 	0
Ryan 	Kaiser 	 	Seahawks 	109.7 	 9/12 	75.0 	155 	17.2 	1 	1
Matt 	Gullary 	Dolphins 	90.2 	 8/19 	42.1 	162 	20.3 	1 	0
Peter 	Tanico 	 	Redskins 	72.9 	 6/11  	54.5 	87 	14.5 	1 	1

I realize that Tanico technically isn't a rookie but I feel he's worth including on this list!

Finally.....a reply from the Tross.....says something about being available all day.......................tomorrow. I sent him a direct email to confirm that he won't be available today.

Edit: Looks like we're going to try to play at 5 EST.

Mrbob

The week doesn't technically end till Saturday Night, so unless a GM decides to push things ahead early there should be time to get the game in tomorrow.

Mrbob said:
The week doesn't technically end till Saturday Night, so unless a GM decides to push things ahead early there should be time to get the game in tomorrow.

Yea, well......the draft.....I'll just leave it at that.

Birdman02 said:
Probably won't be able to play tonight, but I'll post in the LM forums if something changes. CAn you play tomorrow morning? I'll be around until about 1 est.

The only time tomorrow morning works is if we started no later than 9 am. Otherwise we would have to wait till night Which i prefer

And if that doesn't work ill be around most of sunday

Birdman02

ph33nix said:
The only time tomorrow morning works is if we started no later than 9 am. Otherwise we would have to wait till night Which i prefer

And if that doesn't work ill be around most of sunday

Tomorrow night is probably gonna be date night. We may have to wait until Sunday or Monday night.

Somnia

AT I'm free tonight afer 7pm cst if we advance, tomorrow is a no go as I have to do the Skyward Sword midnight, but I am free all day Sunday. Hit me up on AIM so we can figure it out.

DMczaf

McNei1y said:
DM:

I can play around 7-9pm est tomorrow probably. Nothing afterwards. Saturday I am busy throughout unless I post here. I could probably set a time whenever Sunday though.

Anyway, if not tomorrow then we'll have time to schedule.

If anything, lets use LM forums like CB said.

Welp, my lab was canceled so I guess I can play tonight.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
Goodbye, friends.
Tjv2z.gif

JESUS.

Okay, last week was total shit for me. Work was crazy, my girlfriend ... and I... jesus christ. I keep my female issues under control, but she went off of her anxiety meds 2 weeks ago and it just hit this week, and then my old man had rotator cuff surgery on Thursday, and with the draft and free agency, I Was just so far behind.

So, thanks to Storybook for waiting till 5:30 last night, like the last possible time. Our game was weird. FOr one, I had no CBs, no SS, and no FS. So, I realized that when we started the game. So we started, and played a quarter, then the game froze and it said my peer had been kicked for griefing, so I was like wtf? Then, we start aagin and it's 14 - 14 in the 2nd and Storybook is driving late in the half, and suddenly, he just starts delay of gaming over and over by accident, so I Was like "Wtf?" So I paused it for a few minutes, sent him a message, then went back, and paused it again and it said again, "your peer has been kicked for griefing." SO I was like wtf. That time I guess the controller shut off, haha..

So finally we get the game in. It was 21 - 14 him nearing the half, my defense was completely hopeless. I had 2 WR's playing in my secondary and my starting CB was 48-overall. It was a nightmare. Deanglo Williams got hurt on the first drive, out for the game, and Ryan Williams pulled off a sick 80 yard run near half time. I got the ball back after a 3-and-out and kicked a FG to take a 24 - 21 lead. The rest of the game was me running the ball with a few passes -- one of which was a pass to Todd Heap for a long TD, and then just trying to kill time. Storybook's ram's couldn't get things going in the second half, as I switched almost entirely to cover 3, just trying to delay the inevitable scores.

But, the d held on and a long 4th quarter drive sealed a win for the defenseless Cardinals.

SO anyway, sorry for my absence, crazy shit week right at the busiest time of the MaddenGaf franchise season. I went on and signed a bunch of guys... so hopefully I'll have some semblence of a team. FMT, do you have to sync for my latest signees from LM to show up in the game?

Mrbob

Yeah, they did last night. We are already in week 2! Head away a day for a concert and fall off the face of the planet!

Top Bottom