• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

UiUyp.jpg

Whelp... it was a nice season while it lasted. See you guys next year.

[edit] If anyone has WRs for trade, HOLLAH!

bluemax

Banned
UiUyp.jpg

[edit] If anyone has WRs for trade, HOLLAH!

Ben Obomanu and Deion Butler are both available!

Also Sidney Rice went out with a "pectoral" injury in the game against Levious. Today I check EASportsworld.com and he is out for 1 week with "dehydration". Buh?

Rorschach

Ben Obomanu and Deion Butler are both available!

Also Sidney Rice went out with a "pectoral" injury in the game against Levious. Today I check EASportsworld.com and he is out for 1 week with "dehydration". Buh?

Serious question: what do you want for Zach Miller? Feel free to reply via PM.

http://i.imgur.com/UiUyp.jpg[IMG]

[edit] If anyone has WRs for trade, HOLLAH![/QUOTE]

Just spent awhile looking for a way to give you Brandon Marshall and then realize you're in the same boat as me when it comes to cap space. The idea of having Veldheer opposite Long has me salivating though.

Has anyone seen Mik? Dude's been MIA for a couple days.

Rorschach

Just spent awhile looking for a way to give you Brandon Marshall and then realize you're in the same boat as me when it comes to cap space. The idea of having Veldheer opposite Long has me salivating though.

Has anyone seen Mik? Dude's been MIA for a couple days.

I can make room, but not for Veldheer. First time ever I get a good LT. :eek: 10 point progression ftw!!
I'll give you Tim Brown's soul for McFadden

Tim Brown's soul belongs to Al and you know it!

Marshall with a guy like Schaub would be so nasty. If you had a qb similar to mine I'd understand what you're saying. Don't think I offered Fasano for either of those guys straight up. Hartline's good and getting paid 700k, both of you're safety's are over 5M (not that there's anything wrong with that). These trades aren't nuts.

And it was Bess not Fasano. You wanted OVR 85+. Well Bess has 97 ACC 85 SPD 99 RTR 98 CTH. Too bad he just doesn't hit your marker at 85 and not 85+ or we could talk about something other than Marshall.

Rorschach

And it was Bess not Fasano. You wanted OVR 85+. Well Bess has 97 ACC 85 SPD 99 RTR 98 CTH. Too bad he just doesn't hit your marker at 85 and not 85+ or we could talk about something other than Marshall.

This was pre-progression.

Anyway, Veldheer ain't movin'. Especially not Veldheer + more. Crazyness!

Sorry to post here but I can't find a madden 12 thread even with searching. Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off the clock run off when you pick a play too fast in offline franchise mode? I turned it off in the main menu but it says it doesn't affect franchise mode and I can't find any option in franchise mode about it. Thanks.

Sorry to post here but I can't find a madden 12 thread even with searching. Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off the clock run off when you pick a play too fast in offline franchise mode? I turned it off in the main menu but it says it doesn't affect franchise mode and I can't find any option in franchise mode about it. Thanks.

I believe it's under Options -> Settings in franchise menu, the last menu items. You should be able to toggle it, because you can change the minutes of games from there IIRC

LUKE

Alright, the game is over. I'm going to grab some food then i'll be free to play in about an hour or so. That good for you?

edit---

lol at post times

McNei1y

Yo DM, I've been unavailable all day. I think I can play a game in like an hour but if not then my best bet is late tonight like 10pm EST. If not we can always do tomorrow.

DMczaf

Yo DM, I've been unavailable all day. I think I can play a game in like an hour but if not then my best bet is late tonight like 10pm EST. If not we can always do tomorrow.

In an hour is perfect for me, I might be able to play around 11pm EST later on.

GG Luke.

I have no idea why i came out so pass happy. More mojo, less gabbart. Even when your pass rush was eating me alive i was still trying play action and other nonsense.

I wanted to try for that onside kick by i have no practice with it at all so i figured it best to leave it alone :/ I'll mess around with it later for sure.

McNei1y

gg DM. I was awful at passing today. It didn't help that your defense was everywhere. 2/3 of those picks were my own damn fault but what're ya gonna do. Shit happens. That was a fun game.

DMczaf

gg

So glad you didn't have the lead in the 2nd half, I didn't have to deal with AD so much. I couldn't fill any run gaps today, he'd have wide open field right after the LOS.

McNei1y

gg

So glad you didn't have the lead in the 2nd half, I didn't have to deal with AD so much. I couldn't fill any run gaps today, he'd have wide open field right after the LOS.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous how fast he can cut back. That first pick definitely killed me when I could've ended the half with another field goal. Ugh turnovers suck when you don't get any yourself lol.

Ferny

Great game Smokey!

That was one of the best Madden games i've ever played. It was so crazy the first couple quarters and then every time you scored, I scored in a play to stay within three. I thought it was over when you got that last 4th and 10 pass, but luckily I got that int by Revis to finish the game out.

Jets start the season 2-0. Much better than the 0-2 last season.

Top Bottom