• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

What's the status on the remaining games?

CB/Live - Monday night
Crow/Daw
Striker/Sanjo
Mik/Drizzler - anyone heard from mik lately?
FMT/Ramirez - happening tonight

I'd hate to have to simit.

nightwing2VS.jpg

Nightz

What's the status on the remaining games?

CB/Live - Monday night
Crow/Daw
Striker/Sanjo
Mik/Drizzler - anyone heard from mik lately?
FMT/Ramirez - happening tonight

I'd hate to have to simit.

http://www.titanstower.com/assets/recroom/tradingcards/VScards/nightwing2VS.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Looks like Crow and daw are playing now.

Smokey

Great game Smokey!

That was one of the best Madden games i've ever played. It was so crazy the first couple quarters and then every time you scored, I scored in a play to stay within three. I thought it was over when you got that last 4th and 10 pass, but luckily I got that int by Revis to finish the game out.

Jets start the season 2-0. Much better than the 0-2 last season.

The defense is what did me in. There were quite a bit of blown assignments, and credit to you for taking advantage of them. Was doing fine all game until the defense imploded around the 3rd quarter. I was forced to try and pass my way back in it at the end in the rain. Not a good recipe with Leinart.

Leinart 8/22 1 TD 3 INT and Smokey plays Rors next.

And...?

I'm not afraid to play Rors nor do I prop him up like he's God's gift to Madden unlike 27/32 other players in this league.

I recorded this run by Ryan Williams from Game 1, down 21 - 14, late in the first half, WIlliams busts an 80 yard touchdown that started a run of 24 unanswered points.

Sorry for how choppy it is, FLV converting to MP4 gets choppy with the EA videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHS_1C08B14

The move that Ryan Williams made near the sideline to beat that tackle was one of the best moves I've seen in Madden. the Juke was too much, unnecessary, but felt good. Sadly the EA video loses frames at that move.

The defense is what did me in. There were quite a bit of blown assignments, and credit to you for taking advantage of them. Was doing fine all game until the defense imploded around the 3rd quarter. I was forced to try and pass my way back in it at the end in the rain. Not a good recipe with Leinart.

And...?

I'm not afraid to play Rors nor do I prop him up like he's God's gift to Madden unlike 27/32 other players in this league.

lulz no one props rors up, he is the best player in the league but he's not unbeatable. no one in madden is unbeatable except for tacklinoscar!

i not mad tho.

this season is all about keeping it real in the thread as designated by league officer cb3 and you can't deny that your balls get washed quite often around here.

O_O he went undefeated in the regular season for the first time in league history. surely that counts for something!

Somnia

I have a lot of stuff coming up IRL that is going to take a lot of my time up and I don't want to have that interfere and delay games. Also due to a lot of stuff happening work wise I'm just not in it 100% and I'd rather have someone playing that will get there all to the league and not just play to play. I'll be back eventually, but I have to focus on some other stuff right now (not gonna stop me from playing skyrim, or posting in here when drama happens =P )

Rorschach

Good luck with everything, Somnia. See you next year when you'll trade me Miles and Dez!
i not mad tho.

this season is all about keeping it real in the thread as designated by league officer cb3 and you can't deny that your balls get washed quite often around here.

Ah, so you two are jelly. :3 It's cool, you can just show it on the virtual field again.

Somnia

Good luck with everything, Somnia. See you next year when you'll trade me Miles and Dez!

Ah, so you two are jelly. :3 It's cool, you can just show it on the virtual field again.

I may try to come back early next year if you are all still playing (even if its not the boys), but you will not get Miles or Dez (you can have Felix)

BigAT

I have a lot of stuff coming up IRL that is going to take a lot of my time up and I don't want to have that interfere and delay games. Also due to a lot of stuff happening work wise I'm just not in it 100% and I'd rather have someone playing that will get there all to the league and not just play to play. I'll be back eventually, but I have to focus on some other stuff right now (not gonna stop me from playing skyrim, or posting in here when drama happens =P )

Sorry to hear, hopefully you're back sooner rather than later.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Good luck dude.

Would levious want to switch over? He is a Cowboy fan.

Smokey

Nah. More like that anytime somebody has to play you it's like the other guy might as well just have the game simmed because we all know the outcome!

Sanjuro

Sanjuro and I will aim at tomorrow.
Yeah, that is my bad. I had a meeting that went late Sunday. Was six drinks in and noticed the Giants game on the tele.

Striker now has the leverage in fucking over my Patriots/Chiefs matchup (aka. Monday Night Football Ratings Poison).

gg ramirez. had crabtree wide open on that last incomplete on 4th down and pushed the wrong button -_-

typical madden game at the end of the half. about to go up 17-0 but then the gore fumble leads to 10-7 at the half!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
typical madden game at the end of the half. about to go up 17-0 but then the gore fumble leads to 10-7 at the half!

You mean the thing that happens to me every game we've played in madden 12?

Madden doesnt let you go up more than 2 scores unless your opponent really sucks

Ramirez

gg ramirez. had crabtree wide open on that last incomplete on 4th down and pushed the wrong button -_-

Typical Madden?! You threw so many INTs that my guys dropped, you threw two back to back on one of your TD drives. Tillman is 5 yards ahead of Crabtree, ball bounces off of Tillman's arm and into Crabtree's hands for a 81 yard TD. You hit Ben on a rush, he fumbles, I hit Mr. Nobody and he pushes them off, lol!

The one INT I did get was a stupid one handed superman grab, I hate this game sometimes.

I'm glad I have a bye week next week, I need a breather after that one, and then to avenge my Albatross loss!

LukeSmith

Typical Madden?! You threw so many INTs that my guys dropped, you threw two back to back on one of your TD drives. Tillman is 5 yards ahead of Crabtree, ball bounces off of Tillman's arm and into Crabtree's hands for a 81 yard TD. You hit Ben on a rush, he fumbles, I hit Mr. Nobody and he pushes them off, lol!

The one INT I did get was a stupid one handed superman grab, I hate this game sometimes.

I'm glad I have a bye week next week, I need a breather after that one, and then to avenge my Albatross loss!

GG but

bluemax

Banned
The NFC West is a combined 1-7 to open the season, ouch.

And the only win was inter-division!

Fuck! I have to play the new guy next week!

pffft, as if you didn't throw some dropped picks as well. i'm up 6 on your final drive and you throw a pick 6 to rogers who drops it. you threw a couple other INT's that were flat out dropped as well. the crabtree play was bogus though!

we both had user picks across the middle. even though the animation was that superman 1 hand catch, it still deserved to be an interception. i was gambling that i could fit it in and i couldn't. just because the animation looked stupid doesn't mean the outcome was wrong

as for your roofles fumbles, you need to slide brah. i can't stress this enough: 8/10 times, if you don't slide and you're running, you're going to fumble.... especially when p-will hits you! that's your bad!

p.s. those rules don't apply to josh freeman

LukeSmith

What the fuck daw:

Noel Devine HB 7 175 25.0 3
Knowshon Moreno HB 19 128 6.7 1

Must I do everything myself:

Noel Devine HB 7 38 5.4 1
Knowshon Moreno HB 6 24 4.0 0

Top Bottom