• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

pffft, as if you didn't throw some dropped picks as well. i'm up 6 on your final drive and you throw a pick 6 to rogers who drops it. you threw a couple other INT's that were flat out dropped as well. the crabtree play was bogus though!

we both had user picks across the middle. even though the animation was that superman 1 hand catch, it still deserved to be an interception. i was gambling that i could fit it in and i couldn't. just because the animation looked stupid doesn't mean the outcome was wrong

as for your roofles fumbles, you need to slide brah. i can't stress this enough: 8/10 times, if you don't slide and you're running, you're going to fumble.... especially when p-will hits you! that's your bad!

p.s. those rules don't apply to josh freeman

Let's look at the facts.

49ers-3 Pass Deflections 2 INTs
Steelers-8 Pass Deflections 1 INT

Funny that you tell me to slide, when I put good hits on Kapernick twice and nothing happened, so I guess that was your 2 times out of the 10 theory!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Let's look at the facts.

Funny that you tell me to slide, when I put good hits on Kapernick twice and nothing happened, so I guess that was your 2 times out of the 10 theory!

Dont worry about FMT. He bitches when people complain aloud then does the same thing behind the "GG" wall because that makes it all ok

LukeSmith

Let's look at the facts.

Ram goes inside the numbers, I like it

Let's look at the facts.

dispute my facts on the final drive or dont! game should've been over!

as for kapernick, i have no idea what you're talking about. you tackled him once on a scramble, and it wasn't a "good hit". it was a wrap up from behind. then he got out of a "sack" once. every other time i ran i slid!

but even with all the back and forth, the difference was the fumble on the goal line when i was going in. without that play you probably get blown out but it happened! luckily my division will keep me hanging around for a bit!

McNei1y

Well this is lame. I play Gold again in week 3 after playing him in week 1. My schedules sooo rough.

Do I even fit into a tier?

Ramirez

but even with all the back and forth, the difference was the fumble on the goal line when i was going in. without that play you probably get blown out but it happened! luckily my division will keep me hanging around for a bit!

lol, let's be serious here...

You can chirp all you want to about the fumble, but by that point you already had recovered 2 fumbles off of me and gotten away with a couple INTs, not hearing it!

Do I even fit into a tier?

The NFC North is a tier all their own.

DMczaf

Guys, WHAT THE FUCK.

Can someone else beat Ramirez? /RexRyan

I will.

In February.

qcuFy.gif

wha happen? decline this delay of game penalty when you come back. Can you come back? Says you were kicked for excessive grieving.

Want to restart? I can Exit and Don't Count.

Rorschach

he's asking Levious if he wants to switch from the ravens since he is a cowboys fan

Oh, I thought FMT said he got the pokes after that post. Ok, then. If I had the option, I'd go to that weaker conference. I see the post I missed now.

Well, if you don't get the cowboys, it's the Ravens that are available.

GG mik. I played a terrible fucking game and your defenders were doing stupid moves to defend passes. I was 5/21 but it didn't feel like it, the throws and windows were there it felt like for so many. Never converted a third down the whole game. What a horrible start to the season. Got away from run game for no fucking reason. Not used to this QB, he overthrows people horribly but is so much more accurate short range. Might have to switch back to Henne.

8 fucking rushing attempts? WTF is wrong with me sometimes.

Also, WTF AT INTERCEPTING THE TOSS. That was some serious horseshit holy crap, I had no idea it could be done.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, I was gonna ask about that QB. Anything past ten yards was like a wild pitch. You got some good Madden screwing there too--I don't think I've ever seen an LB intercept a pitch on a sweep before. That was... interesting. GG. I owed you one. And you'll get another chance--you finished strong last season.

Yeah, I was gonna ask about that QB. Anything past ten yards was like a wild pitch. You got some good Madden screwing there too--I don't think I've ever seen an LB intercept a pitch on a sweep before. That was... interesting. GG. I owed you one. And you'll get another chance--you finished strong last season.

I do enjoy having a fast QB. Scrambled for a few first downs but he will have to be for next season, not quite where I want him to be yet. I kept wanting to bench him the whole second half I just didn't go through with it..

Top Bottom