• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

The same reason some people love to throw to a receiver who is already covered by a manual defender. Gotta test ya!

That's different. You can squeeze that throw in or hope for a retarded WR warp or PI call. When the guy is right in front of you and the RB is basically walking or standing with me, just call it an incompletion and live another play.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Good luck dude.

Would levious want to switch over? He is a Cowboy fan.

as long as it's after week 3...

yeah FMT, just let me know when somnia is out and I can switch.

Sorry you have to go somnia, and good luck with the ravens trasher.

DCX

DCX
I assume the league will advance with the remainig games scheduled. Q, can you play tomorrow night around 9?

DCX

levious

You leave us too soon, Levious. :(

Well, AFC North plays the NFC East in Season 3 so we'll meet again, friend!

believe me I definitely wanted a chance to improve on my 1 win division record, as well as the overall rematch season 2 schedule, but figured I'd have no excuse after everyone gave bob shit about hesitating on taking the bears back...

Looking forward to season 3!

eznark

Banned
FMT, what is the holiday schedule like this week? I'll be gone from Wednesday to at least Sunday morning. Will there be leeway in the advancing or no?

eznark

Banned
Nope. There will be backroom deals on when to advance for maximum simmage.

That's a good point. We'll all come back from a pleasant holiday to find that FMT, Luke and DCX (who all lead such a reclusive, trollish existence that their families no longer invite them over for the holidays) have split three Super Bowls and we are on to season 5...having somehow traded all of our first round picks to the cabal.

DCX

DCX
That's a good point. We'll all come back from a pleasant holiday to find that FMT, Luke and DCX (who all lead such a reclusive, trollish existence that their families no longer invite them over for the holidays) have split three Super Bowls and we are on to season 5...having somehow traded all of our first round picks to the cabal.
I don't see how I fit into this equation lol

DCX

levious

hey wellie, I would have taken over the cowboys anyway, you didn't have to strain your back lunging for the post reply button to remind FMT that I'm a dallas fan...

daw840

What the fuck daw:

Noel Devine HB 7 175 25.0 3
Knowshon Moreno HB 19 128 6.7 1

Must I do everything myself:

Noel Devine HB 7 38 5.4 1
Knowshon Moreno HB 6 24 4.0 0

I've determined that I cannot stop the run against Crow. He played me like the real Broncos played the Chiefs, sans option, and I couldn't do anything about it.

LukeSmith

FMT, what is the holiday schedule like this week? I'll be gone from Wednesday to at least Sunday morning. Will there be leeway in the advancing or no?

Nope. There will be backroom deals on when to advance for maximum simmage.

There's a new marshall in town.

Somnia has been booted. Levious take the Cowpokes whenever. I'll talk to Trasher and get him in today.

We're advancing past this week as soon as the last games have been played.
League will advance past week 3 Saturday night

Nightwing%20comics.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LES:

Rey
Rivers
Joey Mays
Taylor Mays (Brothers!?)
Darion Terrell
Pat Sims

All of these guys are involved in the game plan. I don't think I need to say what they have in common.

levious

Damn. Sorry to hear that. :(

Though I am looking forward to stomping out Levious and his chosen team. :)

I picture you as the neanderthal from Orakpo's geico commercials nowadays. Before it was Joe Theisman's face.

after we advance this week (which i believe is tomorrow night at the latest), then the next advance date would be next monday. a lot of people are going to be out because of the holiday and its not fair to sim all those games!

LukeSmith

after we advance this week (which i believe is tomorrow night at the latest), then the next advance date would be next monday. a lot of people are going to be out because of the holiday and its not fair to sim all those games!

I'll consider it.

Everyone should try and get their shit done in the 2 day window before Thanksgiving Day. Some of you are probably getting roped into a bunch of family crap, you're just going to see them again in a few weeks for Christmas anyway!

Bob, if we advance tonight I can play tomorrow night. Doing some Christmas shopping tonight!

For Eznark Jr.

RedRyder005.jpg

levious

I've watched that movie forever, and only last year realized that it was the wife that really won the contest for the leg lamp...

Striker

cle.png

The Cleveland Browns have announced they have sent wide-receiver Mohamed Massaquoi to Oakland in exchange for a 2013 2nd round draft pick. Massaquoi, 25, has one year remaining on his deal and was battling Greg Little and Brian Robiskie for the starting job opposite Jordy Nelson, who led the team in receptions and yards in the 2012 season. The team announced they have also re-signed WR/KR Jordan Norwood to a one-year deal, and may look into adding another wide receiver before the weekend is over.​

DCX

DCX
cle.png

The Cleveland Browns have announced they have sent wide-receiver Mohamed Massaquoi to Oakland in exchange for a 2013 2nd round draft pick. Massaquoi, 25, has one year remaining on his deal and was battling Greg Little and Brian Robiskie for the starting job opposite Jordy Nelson, who led the team in receptions and yards in the 2012 season. The team announced they have also re-signed WR/KR Jordan Norwood to a one-year deal, and may look into adding another wide receiver before the weekend is over.​
So essentially a third rounder. Good get for Rors.

DCX

Top Bottom