• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Striker

He can be a decent one-year gap fill-in for Ford, or he can re-sign him (Mass is asking for $5M). It works for both, me thinks. I'll just attempt to put somebody else in his spot and to step up.

Mrbob

Is there an issue with resigning players once more?

Looking at resigning a couple guys and I'm getting the "You cannot resign because you don't have enough cap space" error. I know this, but I thought the deals extended onto next season? I already know how much money I'll have available, but I want to lock up a couple players before their price goes up when their ratings jumping higher.

Rorschach

Looking at resigning a couple guys and I'm getting the "You cannot resign because you don't have enough cap space" error. I know this, but I thought the deals extended onto next season? I already know how much money I'll have available, but I want to lock up a couple players before their price goes up when their ratings jumping higher.

Yeah, it goes by this year's cap. It's stupid.

You never made an offer!

I'll send the details when I get home!

DCX

DCX

You need to have the space to do it. It won't take from the space you have though. It's a weird system.

I needed to get to 6 mill to resign Mario Williams and it added the new contract ok the back of his 15 mill he was making last year. O couldn't do it with anything less than what he was asking for on the new deal.

DCX

Mrbob

I want to propose a solution to see if people deem this acceptable.

At the end of this season, FMT gives us one day to cut players we weren't going to keep to go to free agency and let us resign current guys at this year market value. We were going to allow these players to go to free agency in the first place so there wouldn't be a penalty applied, and we can properly construct our teams for the future knowing how much money we have available.

DCX

DCX
I want to propose a solution to see if people deem this acceptable.

At the end of this season, FMT gives us one day to cut players we weren't going to keep to go to free agency and let us resign current guys at this year market value. We were going to allow these players to go to free agency in the first place so there wouldn't be a penalty applied, and we can properly construct our teams for the future knowing how much money we have available.
So in essense you want to be able to lock players in pre-progression/regression?

DCX

Mrbob

Yes sir, at what they are this season. I'd like to resign a couple players right now on the final year of their contract, but I can't because the resigning system is borked.

Nah, tonight is no good and i doubt we advance until really late anyway. What about tomorrow?

I leave for Texas on Wednesday and i won't be back until Sunday night so tomorrow is my only free night. :/

Tomorrow should be good what time works for you? I can do morning or night

levious - leave as the ravens and join the cowboys!

thrasher - welcome! league name is neogaffe. password is jgar. you can join in as the ravens as soon as levious takes over the cowpies!

Trasher

levious - leave as the ravens and join the cowboys!

thrasher - welcome! league name is neogaffe. password is jgar. you can join in as the ravens as soon as levious takes over the cowpies!

Yeah, Luke and I are currently troubleshooting as to why I cannot join. He thinks you might have to advance the league first or some crap.

LukeSmith

Yeah, Luke and I are currently troubleshooting as to why I cannot join. He thinks you might have to advance the league first or some crap.

Correction:

I think I have to advance the league, since Levious played his week 2 game already. Or you have some amount of user error

Ramirez

lol, why is Tirico wearing that plain black hat on MNF? I didn't have the volume up and just went in there to check the score, lol.

You're batman.

Pretty sure DM is Batman and Luke established himself as Nightwing

And can you play tomorrow during the day? I don't have class or work, but will be out around 8 pm on. So the earlier the betta!

EDIT: Technically Dick Grayson (Nightwing) took up the mantle of Batman after Bruce Wayne died in a recent story arc. So you are kind of right?

Maybe Luke is foreshadowing?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

And can you play tomorrow during the day? I don't have class or work, but will be out around 8 pm on. So the earlier the betta!

EDIT: Technically Dick Grayson (Nightwing) took up the mantle of Batman after Bruce Wayne died in a recent story arc. So you are kind of right?

Dont start bringing up batman continuity. That discussion can get out of hand with Tim Drake and Batmans kid real quick.

McNei1y

Ohhhhh I've been missing all the discussion of who's who but let's pretend I knew what I was talking about.

Also, I can play around 5, maybe earlier but 5 for now.

Damian Wayne is awesome. That is all.

I read it as this

damon-wayans-1-sized.jpg

eznark

Banned
I played it already when it was released the first time

[insert Halo joke here]

That's what I get for not scrolling down. No weapons for my daughter on this trip, but I am suddenly feeling like you poors.

May as well have bought her a pony and be done with it.

LukeSmith

[insert Halo joke here]

That's what I get for not scrolling down. No weapons for my daughter on this trip, but I am suddenly feeling like you poors.

May as well have bought her a pony and be done with it.

If you had swimmers with some wheels you'd have a son

Top Bottom