• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Congrats are due I guess?

champagne.gif

Way to go Aquaman!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just remember FMT

If You Cant Feed Your Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
Then Don't Have A Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
And Don't Think Maybe (Yeah, Yeah)
If You Can't Feed Your Baby (Yeah, Yeah)

aren't you supposed to be involved in post-engagement banging

that ship has sailed my friend! i had the entire day off!

see you on gold.... i need to try out some new dudes! some guy fucking worked me with rocky racoon today.... absolutely demolished me. i get my ass kicked plenty but this guy didn't even let me fucking move

Just remember FMT

If You Cant Feed Your Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
Then Don't Have A Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
And Don't Think Maybe (Yeah, Yeah)
If You Can't Feed Your Baby (Yeah, Yeah)

lulz

Mrbob

Congrats, FMT!

aren't you supposed to be involved in post-engagement banging

He better get going while the going is good. Once the big day is here and she officially has her ring, FMT will be living the life of celibacy I hope he has been dreaming of!

Striker

GG Sanjuro. Yeah that first four minutes were crappy. Kitty yanked my router off the table. >:|

In the next, my passing felt more smooth. Nelson was getting open and making great grabs, and the interior OL were giving great space inside. Decided in the second half to give a bigger dose to Hardesty and I thought he did pretty well.

Next is vs. Tross I believe. We missed out last season due to schedule complications, but I'm eager to play this one! I need to win to keep up with Ramirez and Wellington. -_-

Good Games FMT!

Starting to like Nemesis alot! He does sooooooo much damage on simple BnBs. And I want to learn Firebrand. He seems like so much fun

H8 Ghost Rider

Good Games FMT!

Starting to like Nemesis alot? He does sooooooo much damage on simple BnBs. And I want to learn Firebrand. He seems like so much fun

H8 Ghost Rider

gg's! you tore me up with nemesis! and yeah ghost rider is an asshole because he can just zone you out but i'm inconsistent with him. his special also sucks.

doctor strange is the shit though. his main special tracks you and you can do it from a screen above if you want where people think they are safe!

i want to learn firebrand too. he's really fast but i'm having a hard time with him. nova seems like he will be ridiculous because all of his knock downs leave you open to get hyper combo'd!

LiveWire

Yea only one game tonight for me. Jetlag is going to be a bitch with an 8AM meeting tomorrow. I'm around most of the week though so we should be able to get it done.

Also congrats MeestahSpawko!

gg's! you tore me up with nemesis! and yeah ghost rider is an asshole because he can just zone you out but i'm inconsistent with him. his special also sucks.

doctor strange is the shit though. his main special tracks you and you can do it from a screen above if you want where people think they are safe!

i want to learn firebrand too. he's really fast but i'm having a hard time with him. nova seems like he will be ridiculous because all of his knock downs leave you open to get hyper combo'd!

Yeah, your Doc Strange shenanigans started getting frustrating haha. Guy is an OG

And Nova seems pretty cool. He has that nifty relaunch i did, so i might play around with him!

what the H these stats on leaguemanager are wrong. says i have given up like 850 passing yards in 2 games.... after i held DM under 100 yards passing. so apparently roofles lit me up for 750+ :(

anyone have the updated link for the script sable did? i went to the madden 12 site but it doesn't come up for me anymore

Ramirez

what the H these stats on leaguemanager are wrong. says i have given up like 850 passing yards in 2 games.... after i held DM under 100 yards passing. so apparently roofles lit me up for 750+ :(

anyone have the updated link for the script sable did? i went to the madden 12 site but it doesn't come up for me anymore

I had 1000 yards of total offense before I even played a game, me and Rors called this out a week or so ago. :p

Ramirez

Vancing in a sec, dealing with mw3 credits

lol, you say you played AC the first time it came out, but you complete a MW campaign? Disgusting, sir.

So, with a week 3 bye and Thanksgiving, it's going to be over a week before I play this game again, gonna be rusty. :(

Top Bottom