• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark

Banned
11 est should work Bob.

Did you see that Zelda bundled 3DS? wooooo! (I'm gonna feel so dumb when they release the redesigned one in March or whatever)

DCX

DCX
11 est should work Bob.

Did you see that Zelda bundled 3DS? wooooo! (I'm gonna feel so dumb when they release the redesigned one in March or whatever)
Getting both bundles for my girls. They are a gen behind anyways so its all good. Plus is feel much better using the zelda version myself :)

DCX

McNei1y

Gold... I'm so dumb. We don't play this week. I have a bye week. LM skips the week that's a bye week. I must've not been looking at the numbers. Sooooo blown.

You play the Chiefs.

Steelers, Ravens and Patriots also have byes.

daw840

God damn Gold...you can't just let fucking time run out can you. I'm not calling timeouts and it's inside of 2 minutes. You're calling audibles and hiking the ball with 35 seconds left on the play clock. You got my best D lineman hurt because of your bullshit.

God damn Gold...you can't just let fucking time run out can you. I'm not calling timeouts and it's inside of 2 minutes. You're calling audibles and hiking the ball with 35 seconds left on the play clock. You got my best D lineman hurt because of your bullshit.

Sorry Daw, I was simply running the ball. All I was doing. You are right, probably should have let the clock run down a bit more, but you probably should have stopped the run or stopped throwing interceptions

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Spectator mode would have been fantastic in the game LES and I just played. Some fucking high level shit just went down with a retarded amount of adjustments at the LOS on both sides. It was plan, counter, counter counter. Sick shit.

If I told you that you would play LES and only allow one offensive TD, would you sign up for that?

Ferny

GG Mik

Can't believe some of the mistakes I was making there man. It was a close game till I was just being overly aggressive.

daw840

Sorry Daw, I was simply running the ball. All I was doing. You are right, probably should have let the clock run down a bit more, but you probably should have stopped the run or stopped throwing interceptions

Oh yeah, those bullshit INTs in single coverage where the game didn't do what I told it to? Throwing darts when I tapped the button for a lob? Where your guys hands literally warped through my receivers hands? Those interceptions? Yeah, right... Maybe 1 of those was actually my fault. How about you running way back and to the right after every snap? Pulling a Smokey there? How about you should have stopped doing that! I believe it's been discussed in this thread multiple times too.

Oh yeah, those bullshit INTs in single coverage where the game didn't do what I told it to? Throwing darts when I tapped the button for a lob? Where your guys hands literally warped through my receivers hands? Those interceptions? Yeah, right... Maybe 1 of those was actually my fault. How about you running way back and to the right after every snap? Pulling a Smokey there? How about you should have stopped doing that! I believe it's been discussed in this thread multiple times too.

Lets be fair, those 3 interceptions were user picks. And I didn't realize I was running way back. You are the first person who has brought it up, so I will pay more attention to it

LukeSmith

Spectator mode would have been fantastic in the game LES and I just played. Some fucking high level shit just went down with a retarded amount of adjustments at the LOS on both sides. It was plan, counter, counter counter. Sick shit.

If I told you that you would play LES and only allow one offensive TD, would you sign up for that?

Cock pushups. One is all it takes

Rorschach

Does that mean he had defensive TDs? Because I've held LES to less.
L9fof.gif

Smokey

If you're gonna try and troll at least get it right. Smokey = drop back. Wellie = to the right. Back and to the right? Innovation. Gold may have created a new style.

NCAA? You're still playing that shit? No wonder you're in a slump.

lulz, it ain't so bad! i will return 2 star cal to prominance! but madden is a much better game on the field. i wish it had some of the features that ncaa had but oh well :(

and dont worry DM, champ ferguson will make his return this year!

DMczaf

lulz, it ain't so bad! i will return 2 star cal to prominance! but madden is a much better game on the field. i wish it had some of the features that ncaa had but oh well :(

and dont worry DM, champ ferguson will make his return this year!

Jack English isn't walking through that door.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cock pushups. One is all it takes

GG but I have a theory that whoever the commish is gets gameshark bullshit and amazing luck. Was DM commish when he won the SB? Notice how FMT has fallen from grace. Here are some of the things that occured in this game:

1) 30 yard FG chipshot missed because my stupid gfs dog jumps on my controller and hits A before I get a chance to alter the direction

2) Sack/fumble that was returned for a TD miraculously overturned when he couldn't even challenge it.

3) A TD on a fumble by Scott on a punt return

4) I go up for a user pick with Dunta as it was thrown right at me and it lands right in Collie's hands for a 33 yard gain on his final drive.

Top Bottom