• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

I had no idea haters was designated for people with actual hate. I thought it was like faux hate. Like how someone "hates on" Justin Bieber, but actually wouldn't want anything really bad to happen to him. Unlike, say, my hate for the Halo series.

My hate is not faux it is actual HATRED rawrr

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sweet tits i got the witcher 2 for $16 on amazon! onto the backlog pile you go friend!

Fuckin' A thanks for pointing this out. Between this, Skyrim, and Batman I am going to be busy as fuck this gaming season.

[edit]Goddammit it's not steamworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit]Wearing my new Raiders hoodie. Thanks, Wells!

I got my hoodie today too!

Yea I just got my Redskins hoodie today. Good call Wellie!

Hell yeah I got mine as well. Both a regular and a vintage (tho the sleeves are short). Brofist.jpg

Mrbob

Been a long time since I've been in a defensive tussle in a Madden game. Just had one.

It was tough to move the ball on both sides. Bears end up winning a close one 9 to 7.

Won a shoot out 36 to 35 and now won a defensive battle 9 to 7, hitting both sides of the spectrum in Madden in 3 games!

BigAT

GG DM. A great defensive effort on my end wasted in a loss. I went to the Nicks well too often and failed by getting far too many field goals instead of touchdowns.

Out of curiosity, were you doing anything special on your punts? Two times in a row on your first two punts after calling for a fair catch with my receiver, he suddenly ran up right as the ball was going to land and let it go past him. Cost me probably like 40 yards between the two of them, very frustrating.

DMczaf

gg. That bomb to Benn with 4 mins left in the game saved my ass. I needed a miracle quick score to cut it to a 1 score game, and I got a miracle. 70 yard bomb miracle. Just like the previous game, I barely hang around all game hoping for a couple of plays to go my way and they come lol.

I wasn't doing anything special with my punts. I just punt them as hard and as high as I can, like always.

gg drizz. Cobie fumble killed me.

Crazy ending with Dansby 10 yards behind Cooley for him to be just overthrown. Good thing Reggie's injury isn't going to linger. 4 wideout formation with 3 on one side is impossible to defend correctly? Can't get the 3rd CB to the other side. You sure do like those crazy HB/TE motion plays. It felt like you were trying to break my D at times. :\

You did seem to wait to for me to fix my D at times but then you kept doing these weird formation changes pre snap again, and again. Idk. GG.

Antrel Rolle: 3 TKL, 1 INT

GG DM. A great defensive effort on my end wasted in a loss. I went to the Nicks well too often and failed by getting far too many field goals instead of touchdowns.

Out of curiosity, were you doing anything special on your punts? Two times in a row on your first two punts after calling for a fair catch with my receiver, he suddenly ran up right as the ball was going to land and let it go past him. Cost me probably like 40 yards between the two of them, very frustrating.

punt returning is weird. i've had a few where i fair catch with ginn on the 20 and right before the ball gets there he just moves out of the way. everytime that happens the ball bounces inside the 5 of course :/

punt returning is weird. i've had a few where i fair catch with ginn on the 20 and right before the ball gets there he just moves out of the way. everytime that happens the ball bounces inside the 5 of course :/

I had Eznark get a TD out of a fair catch where my player ran away while a CPU stood and let the ball bounce off him. It was sad

what the fuck i have a bye week in week 4!? garbage!

then i play the ravens/eagles back to back. one of those games is going to be a cakewalk, and the other one i've never played that opponent before

LiveWire

Crazy ending with Dansby 10 yards behind Cooley for him to be just overthrown. Good thing Reggie's injury isn't going to linger. 4 wideout formation with 3 on one side is impossible to defend correctly? Can't get the 3rd CB to the other side. You sure do like those crazy HB/TE motion plays. It felt like you were trying to break my D at times. :\

You did seem to wait to for me to fix my D at times but then you kept doing these weird formation changes pre snap again, and again. Idk. GG.

Antrel Rolle: 3 TKL, 1 INT

CB needs to know what? lol

What's with the passive-aggressive accusing me of cheating? First off you won, second, I'm just audibling and/or hot-routing. There's nothing illegal there.

CB needs to know what? lol

What's with the passive-aggressive accusing me of cheating? First off you won, second, I'm just audibling and/or hot-routing. There's nothing illegal there.

The tandom of DaAires Justice and T.J. Ward is only second to safety's Antrel Rolle and Yeremiah Bell in the AFC.

I'm not really mad about it, I just kept thinking during the game I should say something about this when it keeps breaking my D. If I'm really bothered by something I'll pause to post, didn't think you were outright cheating just overdoing the motion plays. Not bothered by your audibles at all. But a lot of that had to be user-motion with the HB and not plays. User-motion(what's the real term for this?) again and again is just fishy(not that it's illegal?). If it really was called plays / the called audibles then I apologize.

LiveWire

The tandom of DaAires Justice and T.J. Ward is only second to safety's Antrel Rolle and Yeremiah Bell in the AFC.

I'm not really mad about it, I just kept thinking during the game I should say something about this when it keeps breaking my D. If I'm really bothered by something I'll pause to post, didn't think you were outright cheating just overdoing the motion plays. Not bothered by your audibles at all. But a lot of that had to be user-motion with the HB and not plays. User-motion(what's the real term for this?) again and again is just fishy(not that it's illegal?). If it really was called plays / the called audibles then I apologize.

I think you're confusing formation changes with "user-motion." The Green Bay playbook has a lot of formations/plays/audibles that move personnel in crazy ways. I rarely motion receivers.

Twins is gone sir. Used it once all year I think. On a run.

Yea you just found other formations to toss from.

LiveWire

Your quite the heavy tosser yourself there, bud.

I may toss a lot of picks, but I don't toss runs often. I have 3 toss plays I could choose from, one from three back, one from two back and one singleback. I run more stretches, power and zone runs than anything else.

Top Bottom