• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG but I have a theory that whoever the commish is gets gameshark bullshit and amazing luck. Was DM commish when he won the SB? Notice how FMT has fallen from grace. Here are some of the things that occured in this game:

1) 30 yard FG chipshot missed because my stupid gfs dog jumps on my controller and hits A before I get a chance to alter the direction

2) Sack/fumble that was returned for a TD miraculously overturned when he couldn't even challenge it.

3) A TD on a fumble by Scott on a punt return

4) I go up for a user pick with Dunta as it was thrown right at me and it lands right in Collie's hands for a 33 yard gain on his final drive.

quoted for new page.

LukeSmith

GG but I have a theory that whoever the commish is gets gameshark bullshit and amazing luck. Was DM commish when he won the SB? Notice how FMT has fallen from grace. Here are some of the things that occured in this game:

1) 30 yard FG chipshot missed because my stupid gfs dog jumps on my controller and hits A before I get a chance to alter the direction

2) Sack/fumble that was returned for a TD miraculously overturned when he couldn't even challenge it.

3) A TD on a fumble by Scott on a punt return

4) I go up for a user pick with Dunta as it was thrown right at me and it lands right in Collie's hands for a 33 yard gain on his final drive.

Only way to test this is for me to stay commish. Seems reasonable

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The truest test would be to make DCX or Livewire commish.

Or you.

0NnpP.gif

some tough breaks you had there story.... those fumbles and pwill beasting meant it was going to be hard to win. plus i got away with a couple throws that were picked in the last 2 games. guess it doesn't help that the rams secondary isn't very good!

i hope Khunt is ok :(

bluemax

Banned
Seahawks and Raiders with a block buster swap.

By Mike Sando for ESPN.com

Looking to shore up a run defense that has been gouged for over 100 yards in its first two games Pete Carroll's Seattle Seahawks have traded TE Zach Miller to the Oakland Raiders for SS/OLB Tyvon Branch. "Branch played a lot of SS in Oakland but we are real happy with Kam Chancellor so we're gonna get Tyvon on the field at Line Backer." said Coach Pete Carroll in a press call today. "This isn't an indictment of the guys we have," Carroll responded when asked about the play of rookie Leron Robinson a converted MLB and the re-signed LeRoy Hill. "We saw a chance to deal from a position of strength and add a special player in Tyvon Branch."

Also coming over in the trade is former USC WR David Ausberry, a player Pete Carroll recruited while at USC. "David is a special young man, we think he can learn a lot from Mike (Williams) and provide depth at both WR and TE". The Seahawks also parted with rookie SS Tyvon Nesby, an UDFA who was signed in the off season to spell Kam Chancellor.

The Seahawks are currently 16th in rushing yards allowed with 275 or 137.5 per game.

What's this about?

See above :p

some tough breaks you had there story.... those fumbles and pwill beasting meant it was going to be hard to win. plus i got away with a couple throws that were picked in the last 2 games. guess it doesn't help that the rams secondary isn't very good!

i hope Khunt is ok :(

Yea, I pretty much gifted you 14 points so it was going to be hard to come back from that and then the Madden fumbles. Oh well, just not my night.

Rorschach

is smokey rors' kryptonite?!

Madden is my kryptonite. Holy shit. Is this on All-Madden or not?

PS: Just so we're clear: we're not allowed to start milking the clock in the third, right? Shit is boring.

Note to everyone: don't make a trade, then play. Your roster will be all sorts of fucked up. -_-

PPS: Miller is the biggest beast ever made. I love you so!

DCX

DCX
GG Q. I am blessed to come out of this game with a win. I just about threw myself into traffic after you tied the game :/ Flashes of last season with my late minute let downs.

DCX

Rorschach

Rors and Smokey (in 2k) have uncanny abilities to rob people with trades

How did I rob him? He got an equal player, plus one player higher than the one I got in return... Branch was the backbone of my D. No one came close outside of Seymour.

Smokey

Madden is my kryptonite. Holy shit. Is this on All-Madden or not?

PS: Just so we're clear: we're not allowed to start milking the clock in the third, right? Shit is boring.

Note to everyone: don't make a trade, then play. Your roster will be all sorts of fucked up. -_-

PPS: Miller is the biggest beast ever made. I love you so!

So I was milking the clock? WTF? So if you don't pick a play within the first 10 seconds all of a sudden your milking the clock?

Cmon brah. For once just accept a L! It won't hurt you, and you're still elite in the eyes of everybody here!

Rorschach

So I was milking the clock? WTF? So if you don't pick a play within the first 10 seconds all of a sudden your milking the clock?

Cmon brah. For once just accept a L! It won't hurt you, and you're still elite in the eyes of everybody here!

For once? Not like I brought any transgressions here after the playoff loss, did I?

Anyway, you were milking the clock. It doesn't take 'till the 13 second mark to pick a running play every time, then it's a shifting play which milks it down to the last seconds.

Smokey

For once? Not like I brought any transgressions here after the playoff loss, did I?

Anyway, you were milking the clock. It doesn't take 'till the 13 second mark to pick a running play every time, then it's a shifting play which milks it down to the last seconds.

lolok rors

y u mad tho?

"milking the clock" sure had a lot to do with you getting gashed for 330 rushing yards though. It's always something, but it's cool. If it makes you feel better.

Rorschach

lolok rors

y u mad tho?
Not mad. I just got an awesome weapon and it was fun using him.

"milking the clock" sure had a lot to do with you getting gashed for 330 rushing yards though

Who said it did? I said it was boring. And it was. Plus, no way to come back in Madden time.

Nice edit lol "It's always something" as if I said something before.

Smokey

Not mad. I just got an awesome weapon and it was fun using him.

Who said it did? I said it was boring. And it was. Plus, no way to come back in Madden time.

Nice edit lol "It's always something" as if I said something before.

Playoff game:

1. I had to go pee lol couldn't pause the game

This game:

1. You're milking the clock! I'm getting gashed so therefore hurry up so I can try and come back!

2. "I had a new weapon". "Never make trade then play!" "Game was boring yo because I wasn't dropping 40+ for once."

There they are :p

Rorschach

Playoff game:

1. I had to go pee lol couldn't pause the game

This game:

1. You're milking the clock! I'm getting gashed so therefore hurry up so I can try and come back!

2. "I had a new weapon". "Never make trade then play!" "Game was boring yo because I wasn't dropping 40+ for once game."

There they are :p

I had to pee, but I didn't say it cost me the game... that was just humor. I didn't say OH SHIT SMOKEY MADE ME HAVE TO URINATE!

One of the best games I ever played both teams were held under 14 points.

Smokey

I had to pee, but I didn't say it cost me the game... that was just humor. I didn't say OH SHIT SMOKEY MADE ME HAVE TO URINATE!

One of the best games I ever played both teams were held under 14 points.

I'm just messing with you relaxxxxxxx my man.

dang why does smokey hate on rors so much? i don't even give this much shit to CB after i demolish him every season!

Somebody has to stand up to the league's most Elite player.

Rorschach said:
Jealousy, but I don't know where it comes from... he's mad and he won... wow. :p So much pent up aggression.

Yes Rors. I am jealous of you in Madden NFL 2012. I'm the only one to have beaten you once, let alone twice but I'm jealous and have so much "aggression". Come on brah.

Rorschach

I'm just messing with you relaxxxxxxx my man.

I am relaxed. Listening to peaches & herb makes you calm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOhm7qS-AI Love you, Zach!

Clinton Portis did, 350+ 4TDs against CB in Madden 10.

drizz where u at

*LM record books!

[edit] Nevermind... it erased season one records. McFadden's stats are gone. :( No more single TD record.

Yes Rors. I am jealous of you in Madden NFL 2012. I'm the only one to have beaten you once, let alone twice but I'm jealous and have so much "aggression". Come on brah.

Maybe jealous is the wrong word. What is it that kids use these days when someone hates attention others get? Haters?

Top Bottom