• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

bluemax

Banned
GG Levious. If it wasn't for Romo slanging it to my DBs the outcome might have been a lot different! Also I wish I hadn't been mashing A so much on that one play where I tossed it up to Keith Brooking, so derp.

Ausberry and Branch paying dividends

Ausberry 2rec 16 yards 1 TD
Branch 2tkl 1INT

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yes very good game, those picks were early, often, and bad. Big difference in oline strength from the ravens, and couldn't take advantage of austin or bryant.

DCX

DCX
nightwing.gif

DCX

bluemax

Banned
yes very good game, those picks were early, often, and bad. Big difference in oline strength from the ravens, and couldn't take advantage of austin or bryant.

Yeah I got a lot more pressure on Romo than I did on Flacco.

I probably shouldn't have stuck with Lynch so much, my other RBs did a lot better.

bluemax

Banned
Holy shit GG DCX. I totally had like a half dozen brainfarts in that 4th quarter and nearly blew the game. Carlson straight up beasted though, 3 catches 189 yards and 2 TDs.

DCX

DCX
Holy shit GG DCX. I totally had like a half dozen brainfarts in that 4th quarter and nearly blew the game. Carlson straight up beasted though, 3 catches 189 yards and 2 TDs.

i don't know how he ran free on those plays, like no one was assigned him :/ GG force 5 turnovers you expect to win. I figured the game was Maddening me with the Hester fumble gift on the kickoff return, then it gifted me back to back taints so maybe not lol

DCX

bluemax

Banned
you challenging for the NFC west title BOY!?

I do believe I'm currently in first place!

I predicted a 6 win season, so far I'm a little ahead. If I ever figure out how to get off the field on third down I'll be doing pretty good. I've only punted once this season!

i don't know how he ran free on those plays, like no one was assigned him :/ GG force 5 turnovers you expect to win. I figured the game was Maddening me with the Hester fumble gift on the kickoff return, then it gifted me back to back taints so maybe not lol

DCX

On the first one I had 3 TEs and you packed your LBers in, Carlson ran a seam route and no one followed him for some reason. The second time was the same route, different formation but again a running formation where your LBers came up close. Third time I was in the gun and said "fuck it!" and threw the seam just to see if it would work again. Luckily the safety was there.

How John Carlson is outrunning half your defense though I dunno, he's slow as shit.

DCX

DCX
I do believe I'm currently in first place!

I predicted a 6 win season, so far I'm a little ahead. If I ever figure out how to get off the field on third down I'll be doing pretty good. I've only punted once this season!

On the first one I had 3 TEs and you packed your LBers in, Carlson ran a seam route and no one followed him for some reason. The second time was the same route, different formation but again a running formation where your LBers came up close. Third time I was in the gun and said "fuck it!" and threw the seam just to see if it would work again. Luckily the safety was there.

How John Carlson is outrunning half your defense though I dunno, he's slow as shit.

This. I have 83, 79, 83 and 90 spd Lbs with a 92 SS who was assigned to TE side of the field. I was like wait, is this dude like a 80+ TE???

Edit: 72 sp with 73 acc. Yea, kinda BS to me that not only he out runs my Lbs but when he made the catch no one catches up to him lol

DCX

bluemax

Banned
This. I have 83, 79, 83 and 90 spd Lbs with a 92 SS who was assigned to TE side of the field. I was like wait, is this dude like a 80+ TE???

Edit: 72 sp with 73 acc. Yea, kinda BS to me that not only he out runs my Lbs but when he made the catch no one catches up to him lol

DCX

I think it makes up for the fact that Michael Turner can apparently turn on a dime in the backfield and out run all my LBers :p

Mrbob

Yeah, that must have been how I ended up converting 11/11 on 3rd down and 5/5 in the red zone with all being touchdowns. GG.

Mrbob

Quentin Battle one of the steals of the draft?

The 74 rated 3rd round rookie cornerback is currently in the defensive rookie of the year and defensive player of the year conversation early in the season. Of course Jamie Brooks is in the offensive rookie of the year conversation too.

Two great pick ups by the Bears GM in one draft.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Quentin Battle one of the steals of the draft?

The 74 rated 3rd round rookie cornerback is currently in the defensive rookie of the year and defensive player of the year conversation early in the season. Of course Jamie Brooks is in the offensive rookie of the year conversation too.

Two great pick ups by the Bears GM in one draft.

The week just started. You guy has a game up on most others...

Do you guys not understand this concept! Its like when DCX was touting his guy as pro-bowlers when he was the first one to play a game and record stats for that week

The week just started. You guy has a game up on most others...

Do you guys not understand this concept! Its like when DCX was touting his guy as pro-bowlers when he was the first one to play a game and record stats for that week

let bob have his fun before it all comes crashing down for him

McNei1y

Mcneily!

I'm stepping out for some drinks with friends and such, so I probably won't be able to play tonight. Does 9-10 am work for you tomorrow? otherwise I'm pretty booked

My bad boss. I arrived at the place around 10 and was told we didn't have internet until I fixed some minor problem. I've been drinking so I wont be able to play either but I'll set an alarm for ~9 am tomorrow if you're still interested in playing around then.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mik, I'll be pretty tied up today but will be free the rest of the holiday weekend.

and I guess I don't mind that I lost to the eventual nfc west champ :)

mik

mik is unbeatable
Mik, I'll be pretty tied up today but will be free the rest of the holiday weekend.

and I guess I don't mind that I lost to the eventual nfc west champ :)

Same here. Let's check in with each other tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving, gentlemen.

Top Bottom