• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Oh god Mcneily, I'm sorry. I got on the road earlier than I thought. My brother has a 360 at my Mom's place, so I might be able to play later or we can play tomorrow afternoon sometime?

Again, I'm really sorry

Mrbob

I just realized while I'm 4-0 all my games have been at home. 5 of my next 6 games are on the road. Can I finally get the road monkey jinx off my back? Or am I doomed to an 8-8 season at best?

McNei1y

Oh god Mcneily, I'm sorry. I got on the road earlier than I thought. My brother has a 360 at my Mom's place, so I might be able to play later or we can play tomorrow afternoon sometime?

Again, I'm really sorry

No big deal. We'll just keep posting to see if we have free time.

Spacebar

I see Madden is on sale tonight on amazon. I was thinking about finally picking it up. Have they patched fixes for disappearing players and suction blocking? Is it worth 30$?

LukeSmith

I see Madden is on sale tonight on amazon. I was thinking about finally picking it up. Have they patched fixes for disappearing players and suction blocking? Is it worth 30$?

It's worth 30 bucks if you have a good group to play with regularly or if you like playing Offline Franchise against the CPU. If you're getting it to be subjected to the scumbag cheesey douchers on Xbox Live, it might not be worth it

Rorschach

Suction blocking is here to stay. Disappearing players doesn't happen often. Don't know if it was patched or not, but I've only experienced it once since launch. Is it worth 30 bucks? Nah.

McNei1y

Ugh fuck I can't play anymore when I've been drinking all day. My play decisions were awful. It didn't help that You had amazing coverage. My lucky picks didn't even help because I did so bad. GG man gg.

Ponder 5 picks!!! 5.1 rating. Sheesh.

I thought we were only playing one game this week because of the holidays. I won't be able to play this weeks game until Monday afternoon at the earliest. :(

LukeSmith

Soo...since the deadline is Sunday night, do I get to play the CPU?

I think because it's a holiday weekend and there were mixed messages between myself and FMT, we can hold off till Monday night, you and 'Shake will be the last game it looks like. Figure out when.

Ramirez

Albatross, I'll be free to play tonight after 10-11 EST. You said you'd be free all day, hopefully you actually meant it, unlike last night. :p

It's nice to see you got rid of that old lesbian avatar you used to have

91337_Colts_Quarterbacks_Football.jpg

Ramirez

I think my FL is messed up again on XBL.com, but it says Trasher is up 14-0 in the 2nd and Wellie is just on Madden. Looks like Trasher might pull the upset to start his Madden GAF career!

21-14, still in the 2nd! I want spectator mode. :(

Trasher

GG Trasher. Big play after big play from your O had me all fucked up.

Levious, can we convince you to come back to the AFC North!?

Elite's QB rating: 149.3

GG man. That Anquan Boldin fumble in your redzone was probably the big play of the game. =/

I couldn't stop your offense! Oh well. That was the second time I've ever seen that playbook. I'll figure it out in time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Elite's QB rating: 149.3

GG man. That Anquan Boldin fumble in your redzone was probably the big play of the game. =/

I couldn't stop your offense! Oh well. That was the second time I've ever seen that playbook. I'll figure it out in time.

This is a scary thought.

Trasher

Gave up plays of 84, 78, and 73. Now I have Wallace and Mendenhall coming to town.

Awesome. :|

I gave up 19 first downs, and let you have the ball for 18 minutes. Scoring that quick may have hurt me! I almost got shutout in the second half, but somehow I made a 55 yard field goal lol. Then I friggin shanked that other one.

I was hoping I could rely on my defense a little bit more. Oh well.

Spacebar

Thanks everyone for the advice. I ended up picking up Resistance 3 instead. I've bought every madden to ever come out until this year. My group of friends who used to play don't anymore so I'm basically left to playing franchise. Maybe in a few years they will finally bring a Madden with bigger changes to the game play to make a purchase worth wild.

Top Bottom