• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

don't worry about wallace or mendenhall, he only throws to health miller

Mike Wallace WR Steelers 11 202 18.4 1
Heath Miller TE Steelers 11 200 18.2 1

DAT BALANCE.

Running against you and DM is pointless, your guys are in the backfield at the snap pretty much every play. I managed one big run against you in last years game, and dick aside from that.

GG Ramirez. I knew that I had 0 chance of winning, even up 10 - 7 with 2ish minutes left. As soon as they had my team call an injury time out for you I knew that I had no chance, haha.

I shouldn't have gone for the late screen, should have done a different passing play, but the way that my team was putting the ball on the ground I was nervous running with the backup runner in my own side of the field, because he fumbled 3 times in an earlier game.

Good game, although, no need to do the celebratory touchdowns on every score either...

DAT BALANCE.

Running against you and DM is pointless, your guys are in the backfield at the snap pretty much every play. I managed one big run against you in last years game, and dick aside from that.

Actually, I think you'd do a lot better if you stuck to the run. I mena, not withstanding my defense giving up 14 points in 2 minutes, Mendenhall was shredding the Arizona defense and Roethlisberger had thrown 3 or 4 bad picks, so I was surprised to see you go to the air as much as you do against really bad defenses.

Ramirez

GG Ramirez. I knew that I had 0 chance of winning, even up 10 - 7 with 2ish minutes left. As soon as they had my team call an injury time out for you I knew that I had no chance, haha.

I shouldn't have gone for the late screen, should have done a different passing play, but the way that my team was putting the ball on the ground I was nervous running with the backup runner in my own side of the field, because he fumbled 3 times in an earlier game.

Good game, although, no need to do the celebratory touchdowns on every score either...

GG. I didn't deserve to win, but I'll take it.

As for celebratory TDs, I always press X to jump in, it's just a canned animation...you did make a youtube video about me though, so I'm shocked that something like that would get under your skin. ;)

As for not giving the ball to Mendenhall more, my last game was forever ago, and it was against FMT where running was a futile option, so I was in the wrong mindset really.

I had 2 picks through 2 games, and after that one I'm up to 6, sigh. My goal is to stay under 15!

Ramirez

I made the YouTube because I thought you throwing 4-ints in a game was something unusual. Now I just know it's the trend :D

What can I say, your LBs cover Wallace/Brown/Sanders better than most CBs! I caught you in awful coverages several times with 5 wide and I would still have nothing open, feels bad man.

Kolb made just as many bad passes, I even had another back to back picks dropped on one of your drives, thank you Madden.

Trasher

What can I say, your LBs cover Wallace/Brown/Sanders better than most CBs! I caught you in awful coverages several times with 5 wide and I would still have nothing open, feels bad man.

Kolb made just as many bad passes, I even had another back to back picks dropped on one of your drives, thank you Madden.

I love how you always complain about dropped picks. That shit happens in every fucking Madden game lol. Deal with it!

DAT BALANCE.

relax brah i was just trolling you! i only throw to vernon davis myself so i'd have no place to criticize ;)

Ramirez

relax brah i was just trolling you! i only throw to vernon davis myself so i'd have no place to criticize ;)

I am relaxed! I was curious as to how the numbers went myself, was shocked to see them so even.

I think that I have the worst rated defense this season. There's no getting around it, Rothlisberger just sucks.

Be that as it may, obviously whatever you pick works against the offensive plays I run, every option was covered on the majority of the passing plays, I forced a lot of balls because of it.

I love how you always complain about dropped picks. That shit happens in every fucking Madden game lol. Deal with it!

I'm sorry, was anyone talking to you? It's not an odd thing for me to get 8+ Pass Deflections and no INTs in a game. How much longer do I have to wait to put the beat down on you?

bluemax

Banned
Stupid League Manager shows 49ers in first place in the NFC West. 2-2 is better than 1-2!

I wish I hadn't derped it up in the 4th quarter against DCX, then my point differential would actually be positive!

Mrbob

Ramirez chucking it while not caring about the run. You are the new me. At the same time Forte is near the top of the league in rushing attempts what is going on?

Trasher

I'm sorry, was anyone talking to you? It's not an odd thing for me to get 8+ Pass Deflections and no INTs in a game. How much longer do I have to wait to put the beat down on you?

I'd watch it if I were you. I may lose my balance and stomp on your ass!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I'd watch it if I were you. I may lose my balance and stomp on your ass!

Yessss welcome to the division!

He had 3 dropped ones against me. The red rocket just slings it in there.

As an aside tho I've gotten much better protecting the ball. Even the one actual int I threw Ed Reed made a crazy play where i thought AJ should have stretched out.

GCQuinton

I'm kinda glad my bye was this week, actually. After that OT loss to DCX, taking a break from the game over Thanksgiving came at just the right time.

Whenever we do advance, the Panthers will be rested and ready for the Vikings!

McNei1y

You should play Mcneily and his LB corp. They are the best receivers on the field man

R2O75.jpg

Damn I want to play my next game already!!

I got smacked down by Sanjuro in our last game after it was close for a long time. I want no part of Madden for a few more days! Jake Locker got too cocky!

Birdman02

The sim it button looks sexy. Hurry back Birdles!

Well, it looks like we're staying at my parent's again tonight, so we'll have to play sometime tomorrow...whenever I get home. Monday is my wife's b-day, so there's no way I'm gonna be able to play that day.

I'll try to let you know something by early tomorrow, but I just don't know for sure.

LukeSmith

Well, it looks like we're staying at my parent's again tonight, so we'll have to play sometime tomorrow...whenever I get home. Monday is my wife's b-day, so there's no way I'm gonna be able to play that day.

I'll try to let you know something by early tomorrow, but I just don't know for sure.

Yeah no worries, I'm not simming my own game. Deal with it, league

Also, married bros:

On your wife's birthday is that like a guaranteed night of sex, or like a guaranteed night of not getting laid?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
How's your weekend shaping up? I'm heading out to lunch with the family for a bit, but the rest of my Saturday is pretty open.

tonight around/after 9 or early tomorrow before football would be best. I can play anytime tomorrow but would prefer before the games.

Trasher

You have Joe Flacco, he's elite enough. That shitty version of trash talk might work over the Halo thread, but you're in with the adults now.
Funny how you have to switch game genres every time I start dominating you in them. Your time in Madden has been on borrowed time for far too long. Time to end it. Your baby tantrum you threw against Balb at the end of last season will look like nothing once this season is over.

LukeSmith

Funny how you have to switch game genres every time I start dominating you in them. Your time in Madden has been on borrowed time for far too long. Time to end it. Your baby tantrum you threw against Balb at the end of last season will look like nothing once this season is over.

Keep talking JV. I raised you and I'll put you down, I'm just a pup here, you better start swinging at FMT and Rors, the big dawgs

Top Bottom