• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I love this trio right here.
Our fearless leader and two mid level players who's trash talk mirror's their skills on the sticks.

daw840

striker1.jpg

Trasher

Luke, have you ever noticed that CB's name is very similar to a certain person's nickname we created? It even has the right number!

Rorschach

You don't play the Broncos this week!

Ferny: I'm available tonight. If not tonight, then tomorrow after THE RAAAAIDERS.

[edit] Falling asleep for some reason... might not be able to stay up. Tomorrow after the Raiders should be good for me.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I keep running out of steam/ideas in the second half. You made nice adjustments and I just couldn't play the run right on both sides.

Another good pick coming my way, will have to go OL this time I guess.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well storybook ive been around since wednesday. You said friday, then saturday and went MIA both times. I guess we can shoot for tomorrow after football is done

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm setting the expectations now, games are getting simmed or CPUs are getting played. Over the river and through the woods to SimLand we go

as long as you don't mean advancing on xmas and new year's eve/day.

Top Bottom