• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

BigAT

GG Drizzler. My defense came to play, 4 INT, 4 sacks, 1 FF.

I was pretty furious when Ahmad Bradshaw got carted off the field on the first play of the game. Broken collarbone on the first snap, ugh. Who ended up signing Brandon Jacobs?

DCX

DCX

I was pretty furious when Ahmad Bradshaw got carted off the field on the first play of the game. Broken collarbone on the first snap, ugh. Who ended up signing Brandon Jacobs?

Hi

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

DCX.

BTW, in Skyrim, did anyone take the drinking challenge with Sam? The bender that you apparently go on is fucking epic LOL. I think Sam is in the bar at Solitude to start.

So hooked on this game. :(

BigAT

You have Michael Turner, Brandon Jacobs AND Ryan Grant? Why do you have $12 million tied up in three guys that are the exact same running back?

The Giants have signed veteran back Leon Washington to a 1-year deal to provide backfield depth and fill in for Ahmad Bradshaw in his absence.

GG AT. Couldn't run for shit, your user safety on the run game is very good. Great defensive battle for the most of it. Gave up a few huge plays. Reggie Bush 8 attempts for 8 yards. God damn. Terribly called offensive game for me. Gates isn't connecting on the deep ball this year at all. Couple times he was open deep and Henne out-threw him.

DCX

DCX
You have Michael Turner, Brandon Jacobs AND Ryan Grant? Why do you have $12 million tied up in three guys that are the exact same running back?

The Giants have signed veteran back Leon Washington to a 1-year deal to provide backfield depth and fill in for Ahmad Bradshaw in his absence.

They are both signed for one year deals. Depending how they perform i'll keep one. In case of injury i wouldn't miss a beat and It also keeps decent backs away from other players.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mastershake: When is good for you? I am desperate for a win!

Only one man can save me:

uLQxj.jpg

Birdman02

gg Luke. D was consistently making tackles 1 yd after the 1st down marker, but they just couldn't get off the field.

Stupid last play by me, but I'm still not sure how Bethea got there in time.

LukeSmith

Games Left:

Eagles vs. Storybooks (Story is sick, I think CB is playing the CPU tonight)
Raiders vs. Jets (playing tonight after the Footballs)
Nights vs Mastershake (tomorrow supposedly)
Crows vs Eznarks (Monday)
Daw vs Striker (PMs sent)

If it isn't scheduled soon, it's getting simmed after Nightz/Shake

Rorschach

GG Rors

So disappointed in how I played that game :(
GG

Got bailed out by Routt on that one, I think. McFadden was doing nothing... I had to throw to run out the clock lol

You were right in testing my manual defense because it was so damn spotty. Dunno why I couldn't get those INTs. :\

Anyway, good job. Good luck in the future. Should be an interesting fight between the Bills and Jets in the east. AFC East leveled up!

PS: Leonhard is overrated! I'll never-ever-ever-ever try to challenge him again lol

GG

Got bailed out by Routt on that one, I think. McFadden was doing nothing... I had to throw to run out the clock lol

You were right in testing my manual defense because it was so damn spotty. Dunno why I couldn't get those INTs. :\

Anyway, good job. Good luck in the future. Should be an interesting fight between the Bills and Jets in the east. AFC East leveled up!

PS: Leonhard is overrated! I'll never-ever-ever-ever try to challenge him again lol

why is he overrated! because he's white!?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Don't want to play the CPU?

God no. Their cheese is another another level in All-Madden. I was playing them in a scrimmage offline just to see and they got a FG at the end of the half with 6 seconds from WR tackles to FG made. 6 seconds. they didnt have time outs and didnt spike the ball or anything. they just cheesed through the menu's and kicked instantly to close the half out. i was done at that point

Rorschach

Rors you lied to me! You told me Hanie would be a better match up against the Raiders than Cutler. :(

He almost did it! Cutler would have made it like 50-0. All field goals.

I was actually stupid enough to think that Martz would run more and utilize Hanie's legs. Average 5-6 yards a carry? Fuck it, going deep; dropping back over 45 times.

16 seconds is too much goldy!

Holy shit dude!

That was the most fun I think I have ever had playing Madden. What an unreal game. My only irk was that Int I threw. The only time the game lagged and I panicked! Sam Bradford is so good in this game.

I'm sorry Story, I tried my best!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Holy shit dude!

That was the most fun I think I have ever had playing Madden. What an unreal game. My only irk was that Int I threw. The only time the game lagged and I panicked! Sam Bradford is so good in this game.

I'm sorry Story, I tried my best!

yeah i had a feeling that would happen on that lag spike. that was an insane game. No defense was played.

I may have posted one of the best QB lines in Madden Gaf history

yeah i had a feeling that would happen on that lag spike. that was an insane game. No defense was played.

I may have posted one of the best QB lines in Madden Gaf history

The Eagles stadium shade confused me lol. Not like I would have stopped any of those passes, but I got lost in it on the deep throws ha. Surprised my offense didn't die when Greg Jennings did

And Vick was throwing god damn darts

I'm impressed you already painted over the Lions logos that have been on there for the last decade. It almost makes me sad.
http://kellyspubtoo.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/40752_165571546802244_100000481996909_495345_1086912_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Its ok, he left us seats in our usual spots!

LukeSmith

I'm impressed you already painted over the Lions logos that have been on there for the last decade. It almost makes me sad.
40752_165571546802244_100000481996909_495345_1086912_n.jpg

Sadly, you guys aren't out of the 'we're making the playoffs' woods yet. You may be hopping on the post season bus in week 17, don't worry tho, I'll save you a spot

Top Bottom