• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

Good thing that bus has such low mileage. You're gonna rely on it a lot in the future.

http://twitter.com/#!/benmaller/status/140937368046809088

football+peyton+manning.jpg

We'll always have the good times, Pey

....aaaaaand I'm back!

Stirker NIGHTS! - hit me up tomorrow today when your ready

10 hour drive + 2 five hour energy shots seemed like such a good idea. Now its 130 am and i am fucking wired.

edit-brain is mush

Nightz

....aaaaaand I'm back!

Stirker NIGHTS! - hit me up tomorrow today when your ready

10 hour drive + 2 five hour energy shots seemed like such a good idea. Now its 130 am and i am fucking wired.

edit-brain is mush

I should be around to play between 5-6 pm surfer time.

Holy shit dude!

That was the most fun I think I have ever had playing Madden. What an unreal game. My only irk was that Int I threw. The only time the game lagged and I panicked! Sam Bradford is so good in this game.

I'm sorry Story, I tried my best!

No worries, you probably did a lot better than I would have done with this stupid cold. When I'm sick, I get frustrated really easily and then it becomes me just running the ball over and over again just to get it over with. :\

BigAT

Week 5 opponent: I'm going to be too depressed to play our game after the real Giants get embarrassed tonight, but I'll be around most of tomorrow.

LukeSmith

I think Smokey and Daw might challenge me. Russell might be an option for the Texans considering what they have lol

DCX

I don't know the FB round 2, third wide out in FA and 5 running backs rated 75 or higher and a side of JeMarcus Russell is pretty tasty

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
some of the FBs in madden 10 were great. Don't know about these. The top fullback from the first draft in madden 10 was certainly worth a second rounder.

DCX

DCX
some of the FBs in madden 10 were great. Don't know about these. The top fullback from the first draft in madden 10 was certainly worth a second rounder.
Armstrong has Mughelli like blocking numbers and will progress into high 80s season 2.

Turner is living his new running mate :)

DCX

levious

Armstrong has Mughelli like blocking numbers and will progress into high 80s season 2.

Turner is living his new running mate :)

DCX

your FB seems to have very little in receiving attributes and only mediocre trucking. The guy I'm remembering had it all from the start.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
probably, but you'll still lose just like last time and the time before and the time before and the time before etc!

You mean when the game robs me and you deflect what really happened until ramirez beats your ass to a pulp and you complain about the same issues? yeah i guess thats possible

You mean when the game robs me and you deflect what really happened until ramirez beats your ass to a pulp and you complain about the same issues? yeah i guess thats possible

so that's what it has come to.... talking trash for other people who can actually beat me? how the mighty have fallen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
your FB seems to have very little in receiving attributes and only mediocre trucking. The guy I'm remembering had it all from the start.

Dskillz drafted him in 10 for us with like a 4th rounder. He turned into an absolute monster, I think he was 95+ by the time we were done.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so that's what it has come to.... talking trash for other people who can actually beat me? how the mighty have fallen

No. Just continuing to expose your "GG But!" that will happen when i beat your ass. But you said GG so it will be ok when you bitch.

No. Just continuing to expose your "GG But!" that will happen when i beat your ass. But you said GG so it will be ok when you bitch.

lulz expose what? i already said i don't give a shit if you say gg or not. gg is said as a common courtesy.... as in "hey, thanks for taking the time to play, we were both playing by the same rules and had the same chance to suffer these unfortunate instances which i will list now".

but its none of my business if you want to douche it up after every loss you have!

levious

Dskillz drafted him in 10 for us with like a 4th rounder. He turned into an absolute monster, I think he was 95+ by the time we were done.

Pollard, yeah, he was great. Don't think we've gotten a FB like him since.

McNei1y

GCQ, we play when the week advances. What's your schedule like? I'm free late tonight, tomorrow I am probably all booked, and then Wednesday I'm free.

GCQuinton

GCQ, we play when the week advances. What's your schedule like? I'm free late tonight, tomorrow I am probably all booked, and then Wednesday I'm free.

What's your definition of late? I'm usually off the for the night around 11:30-midnight ET. If tomorrow doesn't work, we may have to shoot for Wednesday.

Mrbob

Welcome to the NFL Offseason. We saved you a seat next to CB3.

D:

Not giving up yet! Hanie Time has a chance to rebound!

At the very least, our season has been ruined by injury. Your season has been ruined by your team being bad. Over a quarter of the season left and your team is out of the playoff hunt already!

Also, Cutler is on the rise as a QB, finally evolving into the QB we traded for. The only thing rising for Freeman is his gut after having one too many meals!

LukeSmith

D:

Not giving up yet! Hanie Time has a chance to rebound!

At the very least, our season has been ruined by injury. Your season has been ruined by your team being bad. Over a quarter of the season left and your team is out of the playoff hunt already!

Also, Cutler is on the rise as a QB, finally evolving into the QB we traded for. The only thing rising for Freeman is his gut after having one too many meals!

This joke would've been better if you'd said either of the following:

"the only thing rising for Freeman is his Pants Size"
"the only thing rising for Freeman is his waistline"

since guts you know, don't rise and all.

Top Bottom