• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Trasher

This joke would've been better if you'd said either of the following:

"the only thing rising for Freeman is his Pants Size"
"the only thing rising for Freeman is his waistline"

since guts you know, don't rise and all.

dat sag

Alright, FMT. So if we don't advance until 1:30am there's still a good chance we can play our game. Lemme know. I should still be on playing Skyrim or something by then.

After the advance,

smokey-the-bear-copy3.jpg

I will be here

bluemax

Banned
Yea, it's been pretty shitty lately hasn't it? Damn 520 construction.

I live in Los Angeles!

Somehow the traffic northbound on the 405 has gotten worse since it started getting darker earlier. I used to get home at like 6:25 and now its more like 6:40 if I'm lucky.

Edit: This thread is becoming decidedly NSFW!

LiveWire

I live in Los Angeles!

Somehow the traffic northbound on the 405 has gotten worse since it started getting darker earlier. I used to get home at like 6:25 and now its more like 6:40 if I'm lucky.

Edit: This thread is becoming decidedly NSFW!
Oh I assumed since you're a Seachickens fan you were up here.

DCX

DCX
That's all right as long as it's a W. Don't try and drag me into the "GM of the Year" discussion. No matter how much you try, that's all you!

I'm not dragging no one into nothing, just stating facts that i wasn't the worse GM this off season. Facts are facts.

DCX

Ramirez

Depends what's going on after. Giants-Saints is on MNF but if that's a slaughter I might just hope online. :\

Daw and I will play our game shortly.

Let's play after MNF, I'm due for a loss, let's get it out of the way!

Luke, you advance at 9 PST, regardless of whether people are done I thought? What is this 10:30 PST business?

That is like a triple negative. How do we solve this one? Does a double negative cancel itself, make the whole sentence negative because of the remaining negative?

Tricky stuff man

that is very tricky. lets break it down:

1. "I'm not draging" - ok, he's not dragging. that is established but wait...
2. "No one" - so now that eliminates him not dragging. he is dragging SOMEONE
3. "into nothing" - so we've already established he is dragging someone but "into nothing". that means he is dragging someone into something.

problem solved! dcx is trying to get smokey into his arena but only at seasons end can the matt millen award be bestowed

that is very tricky. lets break it down:

1. "I'm not draging" - ok, he's not dragging. that is established but wait...
2. "No one" - so now that eliminates him not dragging. he is dragging SOMEONE
3. "into nothing" - so we've already established he is dragging someone but "into nothing". that means he is dragging someone into something.

problem solved! dcx is trying to get smokey into his arena but only at seasons end can the matt millen award be bestowed

Its all so clear now. It is like diagramming a sentence, but this made sense!

Trasher

Let's play after MNF, I'm due for a loss, let's get it out of the way!

Luke, you advance at 9 PST, regardless of whether people are done I thought? What is this 10:30 PST business?

Yeah, he's not advancing until 10:30pst. He said he was going out tonight.

Smokey

Falcons getting alot of press for a 1-3 team :)

DCX

Hey you put my name out there so I'm going to respond to the allegations. I think you were the preseason and still front running favorite for the award. I cut a player who was due $8 million and didn't want to pay him that. You picked up a FB in the draft and signed resigned multiple RBs for some unknown reason. Then you said I was in contention for your annual award despite the fact that I have a better record than you in a harder conference! lol.

Don't get it twisted you're still leading the pack.

Top Bottom