• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Hey you put my name out there so I'm going to respond to the allegations. I think you were the preseason and still front running favorite for the award. I cut a player who was due $8 million and didn't want to pay him that. You picked up a FB in the draft and signed resigned multiple RBs for some unknown reason. Then you said I was in contention for your annual award despite the fact that I have a better record than you in a harder conference! lol.

Don't get it twisted you're still leading the pack.

- First off you should have resigned Gonzo so you could afford your QB.

- I picked the best available player when i picked. He is doing very well for me and opening holes for Turner, i'm perfectly fine with my choice.

- I signed RBs for the hell of it. One year deals that kept them away from other players and just in case Turner gets hurt. it doesn't effect my offense one way or the other.

- The award is for worst Gm, don't know how you having one more win than I makes any difference lol

DCX

GG Nightz...

sorry for laming it out there at the end with run run run run run run. I wasn't even looking to score there with MJD - i just wanted to get the game over with. After that kick off snafu i was so salty i just wanted to turn the game off. You deserved the win. I made zero 2nd half adjustments

Trasher

Seriously, I think the last game is being played right now, what a fail. NEW COMMISH TIME.

wtf this isn't getting vanced until 10:30 pm!?

mob.bmp

Nightz

GG Nightz...

sorry for laming it out there at the end with run run run run run run. I wasn't even looking to score there with MJD - i just wanted to get the game over with. After that kick off snafu i was so salty i just wanted to turn the game off. You deserved the win. I made zero 2nd half adjustments

Nah man, I don't feel like I deserved that win. I honestly didn't know what to do after that happened. The game just had a bunch of funky plays. One in the first quarter when one of my defenders just stood there like it was still pre-play while the play was going on. That tipped pass that Lewis caught. That kickoff. GG bro.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Luke not being here and this Giants game forced me to unleash my wrath on Whiterun. Jarl, dead. Irileth, dead. Proventus, dead. They came right back to life and I killed them again. Cause fuck em, thats why!

McNei1y

GCQ, not sure I will be on around 1:30-2 tonight. I usually would be up around this time but I'm feeling like shit and am probably hitting the sack in a bit. I guess Wednesday it is... or possibly tomorrow ~4:30-5pm EST if you're free.

GCQuinton

GCQ, not sure I will be on around 1:30-2 tonight. I usually would be up around this time but I'm feeling like shit and am probably hitting the sack in a bit. I guess Wednesday it is... or possibly tomorrow ~4:30-5pm EST if you're free.

I may be available at 5 ET tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hey bros heading back from the STP reunion show now - vancing when I get in

Had forgotten they had gotten back together.

Any good or Shadow of their former selves?

Also, Thank you Ingram, for keeping me over "Osi's New Menorah!"

:D
Still fighting for 7th place!

Rorschach

Had forgotten they had gotten back together.

Any good or Shadow of their former selves?

Also, Thank you Ingram, for keeping me over "Osi's New Menorah!"

:D
Still fighting for 7th place!

Victor Cruz saved my ass. My depth chart didn't save, so I didn't start all my guys. Still won with one less man on the field! Just like Raiders v Texans. Thanks, Al!

LukeSmith

Advanced, play your games (Storybook rejoin as the Rams). Person playing the Rams don't play the CPU

Well the dogs will find here, got time, time to wait for tomorrow

gg trahser. damn pwill was beasting in that game! could've added a pick or two to the stats too :(

you almost got me with the screen on that last drive. thank god for the sidelines!

Trasher

gg trahser. damn pwill was beasting in that game! could've added a pick or two to the stats too :(

you almost got me with the screen on that last drive. thank god for the sidelines!

The middle of the field when you are on offense against FMT is like Alyssa Milano. You want her, but you can't have her! P Willy all up in dat bitch.

Gg, dude. And yeah, I had a couple passes there that shoulda been picks. Ram would love to sympathize with you I bet. That shit is only supposed to happen to him! I spent like the entire first half trying to figure out the fucking QB spy setting (was on AIM talking to Luke trying to figure it out lol). On your two TD plays, I knew it was coming, but I couldn't stop it manually lol. My god, I could not run the ball against you either. Your front seven is vicious. That fumble at the end there was also hilarious. Too bad I couldn't drive that far down the field with no timeouts left. :(

Question: What was with that incredibly weird scrambling 20 yards deep (this shit makes Smokey look tame)? I got you once, and almost got you a second time doing that! lol

Top Bottom