• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

bluemax

Banned
:( It's like I was never there

I thought you were a rather tough opponent both times I played the Ravens. I think you could've done some serious work with them had you remained in Baltimore.

wait nm

I'm so frustrated in Season 2. I'm still pissed that I didn't know there was no resigning period (like in offline), so when I lost most of my defense to free agency... which was the one area I wanted to improve on from last year, I was like FUUUU. My defense can't buy stops and it drives me crazy. I seriously dread playing some of the games because I know that I've just got to get lucky to pull off wins. NFC West is definitely the weakest division... I would have argued we were pretty strong last year, I'm still proud of taking the Cardinals -- a team I've never played with (I live in Massachusetts) to 10-6 & to the playoffs in a division where you are still virtually guaranteed 2 losses against FMT. But this season is just one bummer after another. I really should have zero wins, too, because against the Rams in game 1, I just got lucky in the second half and outscored them. I am just hoping to suffer through this season and hope to start rebuilding for next season and get a different schedule.

Cardinals 3rd down % against: 53%
Seahawks 3rd down % against: 75%

Don't whine to me about not getting stops! I'm dead last in the league in third down percentage and I somehow have a 2-2 record! (Probably because I'm also 4th in the league at converting third downs)

I was timing my plays for your sneezes bigat. Similarly, first half, my dog jumped up onto my chair and went for the face on your first half late fumble. The little devil plays for the other team I think

Good game tho regardless of your bodily functions. 12 to 10... I'm so timid of doing anything but runs

Smokey

God damn, nothing worse than playing manual safety and then sneezing right as the ball is snapped.

i LOL'D

Well you definitely weren't banned from the league when I booted you. I'll send you an invite when I get home (10 EST)

Smokey and Pheenix - The Bully Bowl is this week.

We getting a stream Smokey?

Dat Bully Bowl...Hmm...I guess it could happen. The Titans/Texans game last year lead to the Smokey Rule and other stuff. It's a possibility!

Also: GG Bob. You put up a good battle but in the end, you just weren't enough.

BigAT

I was timing my plays for your sneezes bigat. Similarly, first half, my dog jumped up onto my chair and went for the face on your first half late fumble. The little devil plays for the other team I think

Good game tho regardless of your bodily functions. 12 to 10... I'm so timid of doing anything but runs

GG, my defense really didn't show up at all. Allowing only 12 points is deceptive, they couldn't get off the field to save their lives. I ran 3 plays in the first 8 minutes of the game. The final TOP was 21 minutes to 6, ugly. Draw plays so frequently fooled them that it was nothing but frustration for me.

Nightz

I told myself I wouldn't, but I ended up buying a Kinect for $99. My wife's enjoying it, though we barely have enough room in our apartment.

Trasher

How long do you have to have that avatar? Every time I see it I keep on thinking I'm reading Frankman posts.

I'm sure PS3 sold over a million Black Friday. :p Ensuring an easy victory.

I think he has it for a month. And I'm pretty sure Wellie had it before Frankman haha.

Mrbob

I told myself I wouldn't, but I ended up buying a Kinect for $99. My wife's enjoying it, though we barely have enough room in our apartment.

At least it is small enough to be stored in the closet, next to the Wii no one is playing anymore either.

Nightz

At least it is small enough to be stored in the closet, next to the Wii no one is playing anymore either.

Why use up precious closet space on the Wii? Sell it and make some money, especially if it's a backwards compatible one! I was never much of a Zelda fan, so I don't regret selling that thing one bit.

McNei1y

GG GCQ. So unlucky right from the start. An AP fumble in the middle of nowhere and then a defensive stop that results in a punt on the 1 yard line. It didn't help that my line is absolutely garbage and gave up 4-5 sacks with 2 safeties. good game. Your playcalling and the d-line was on point.

Edit: Scrambling QB's always win the game against me. Same thing happened with CB3 when we were playing in the playoffs last year. I'm making stops and then out of nowhere the QB runs and racks up 20-30 per run.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just got home from work broseph. I might be able to play later tonight. I gotta study and get some grub... whats your evening looking like? I'm thinking skyrim might hijack my attention after im done studying :(

I'm home all night. Cmon man let's just get it out of the way.

n64-controller-weed-pipe.jpg

when are we playing

GCQuinton

GG GCQ. So unlucky right from the start. An AP fumble in the middle of nowhere and then a defensive stop that results in a punt on the 1 yard line. It didn't help that my line is absolutely garbage and gave up 4-5 sacks with 2 safeties. good game. Your playcalling and the d-line was on point.

Edit: Scrambling QB's always win the game against me. Same thing happened with CB3 when we were playing in the playoffs last year. I'm making stops and then out of nowhere the QB runs and racks up 20-30 per run.

GG man. It felt like both of our offenses couldn't get anything going till the second half, but that AP fumble felt like it set the tone for the rest of the game. At least I got that play out of Dan Connor before you took him out for the year :/. Now I'm debating whether to sign a free agent LOLB, give Jordan Senn a shot since he did okay in cleanup, or give the 5th round pick Shane Malone an opportunity.

Can we get a sync?

Mrbob

I love using Giants to do the dirty work for me when I run into a Dragon!

Daw, are we playing tonight? I'll be home around 9 central.

time to get back in the saddle on skyrim. i ran into this ghost in a cave who is just fucking me up. i can't do shit to him. i use double electricity on him, just don't give a fuck. i summon his dead comrades to do my bidding, just don't give a fuck. flames, just don't give a fuck. arrows that set things on fire, just don't give a fuck. i have fought this fucker for probably 30 minutes straight, slowly chipping away at his health bar and running, and i still have maybe 1/4th of his heath off. do these dickbags have a weakness!?

i already got the dragon call from this dungeon but he is blocking my exit now :(

Ramirez

I'm already a game down on you and you beat FMT. You will be 15-1 (Rors) I will be 12-4 at best.

Bwahahahha, I should have lost my last game, and in a scrimmage last night against Trash I threw 3 picks in 1 1/2 quarters. I'm on the downward slide!

^NICE! Striker, I'll be free to play around 10 EST.

McNei1y

GG man. It felt like both of our offenses couldn't get anything going till the second half, but that AP fumble felt like it set the tone for the rest of the game. At least I got that play out of Dan Connor before you took him out for the year :/. Now I'm debating whether to sign a free agent LOLB, give Jordan Senn a shot since he did okay in cleanup, or give the 5th round pick Shane Malone an opportunity.

Can we get a sync?

Lol that injury was so ridiculous. Randolph took down both the guys since they were both doing injured animation but Connor was the only man injured. Injuries are a bitch!

Top Bottom