• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

GG Wellie,

Props on your D. You had pressure coming from everywhere and i was confused/nervous through much of the game. You outplayed me start to finish.

I need to stop making such retarded mistakes :(

daw840

When can you play?

Tomorrow I'm going to be busy until later at night.

Thursday I'm home during the day but will be gone between about 3PM and 8:30PM central. The TriForce will not be happy with a sim.

Honestly it's probably not going to work. If the powers that be want to just boot me and you can play the CPU that's fine.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You both sound unavailable at certain times.

This is a Sim it situation. Bobbo aint playing the CPU when he is busy as well

LukeSmith

When can you play?

Tomorrow I'm going to be busy until later at night.

Thursday I'm home during the day but will be gone between about 3PM and 8:30PM central. The TriForce will not be happy with a sim.

I'm going to just gently encourage you both to schedule your game. Lest we'll sim it. Daw only needs to be booted so Bob can play the CPU if he's never available and Bob always is. Imagine that, that's totally not the case.

Next advance will be Friday when I get home from work around 6 pacific.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wellie,

Props on your D. You had pressure coming from everywhere and i was confused/nervous through much of the game. You outplayed me start to finish.

I need to stop making such retarded mistakes :(

GG dude. Your O was really good, but that safety turned the tide. You also took some gambles with user controlled defenders that ended up costing. I hope we play again, I felt my OP players were too OP to overcome:

AJ Green - 6 catches, 153 yards, 2 TDs
Dyer - 17 att, 122 yards, 2 TDs
Dunlap - 4 tackles, 4.5 Sacks, Safety

Good luck studying.

Mrbob

Oh please, get the fuck outta here with that talk Luke. Let me drop the real talk. Most you worst coasters make me play around 10 or 11 CST at night (or later). I'm normally available around 9CST.

CB3

Oh please, get the fuck outta here with that talk Luke. Let me drop the real talk. Most you worst coasters make me play around 10 or 11 CST at night (or later). I'm normally available around 9CST.

reggieshrug.jpg

daw840

I understand that my availability sucks, but I'm not going to piss off my preggo wife to play in a Madden league. 830 or 900 is usually when we eat dinner and watch TV until we both fall asleep. Not a good time to play. Sorry.

It's really my fault for not being available at a reasonable time, that's why I offered for him to play the CPU. It's not like Bob wants to play at like midnight or something. 9 should be OK in most people's book, not mine unfortunately.

:(

Does anyone have a link to the Madden 12 |OT|? I'm trying to search for it on google, but I'm not finding anything. I just picked it up and I feel the need to bitch about this game and I don't want to make a LTTP thread.

but that safety turned the tide. You also took some gambles with user controlled defenders that ended up costing. I hope we play again, I felt my OP players were too OP to overcome:

That was an excellent punt to pin me deep. I thought you were inside the 35 for some reason, i guess i wasn't paying attention, so i was thinking you were kicking the FG. You woulda had me pinned deep anyway cause that punt was perfect.

I'm just so used to switching players mid play against the easy mode computer that i thought it would continue to work. I really need to break that habit.

Yeah, i would like to play you again. I need to study your D!

LukeSmith

I understand that my availability sucks, but I'm not going to piss off my preggo wife to play in a Madden league. 830 or 900 is usually when we eat dinner and watch TV until we both fall asleep. Not a good time to play. Sorry.

It's really my fault for not being available at a reasonable time, that's why I offered for him to play the CPU. It's not like Bob wants to play at like midnight or something. 9 should be OK in most people's book, not mine unfortunately.

:(

So be it.

FMT, can you fill in for Daw against Bobby? You and Daw are bros, it only feels right that you support him during his wife's pregnancy

Sanjuro

I'm still pissed. Fuck you all. I played a good game against Rors. I'm starting to make gradual improvements on the defensive side of the ball.

I was a slippery Woodhead away from playing spoiler.

This is the place to do it dude. This is MaddenGAF.

Gotcha. This has got to be like the fifth madden game on this generation of consoles right? Why does it feel like I'm playing madden 07 on the original Xbox? Everything feels so unnatural. The player animations are still fucked. Oh I dropped a pass? Insert angry face. Oooh i got a first down? Insert goofy smile or make it seem like I'm talking.
With games like Skyrim, Battlefield and even Halo Reach with awesome backgrounds, why can't the folks at EA Sports do it? Why does everyone except the players look like cardboard cutouts?

My biggest pet peeve? I've got an npc ready to sack the qb, let's change players. oh wait, the qb decided to drop back for a pass? Let's have you select a defender down the field instead. I sure hope you weren't aiming the control stick towards the qb. Oh you were? Well, then you just gave them a touchdown. Every. Fucking. Time.

Rorschach

Does anyone have a link to the Madden 12 |OT|? I'm trying to search for it on google, but I'm not finding anything. I just picked it up and I feel the need to bitch about this game and I don't want to make a LTTP thread.

I don't even know if there is one... feel free to vent here unless it's filled with 2K5 slobbering.

CB3

thecoldone33 5:56 pm
you can beat him

the pheeniks 5:57 pm
i will
I've msmoked a tona
nd I'm playing on a new monitor
my field visio nwill be better

He's already lost.

Smokey

Trasher I saw you asked what I use to stream. I use a Hauppauge HD PVR to my PC. PC has i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz and 16GB RAM and a pretty beefy connection.

That was a better showing then then Texans/Titans Round 1. No Moonwalking! Checked $TaT$...Texans held ball for 23.6 minutes versus the Titans' 4.6 :eek:. Dem CJ2k gashings :(

Top Bottom