• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
That's what I was going for this last off season! With my Nickel and Dime packages you shouldn't be able to throw the ball! I suck though, so....it doesn't matter much!

Thanks for helpin out. Been putting a crib together all day, but I got a new Macbook Pro with the crib!

edit: I traded Berry and it freed up cap room to make my corners and Dline!

Shiii I want a sub for DM if this is the case :p

DCX

Ramirez

It was nice knowing you Daw, the arrival of my son was one of the major factors for me quitting last year after the 1st season. Your free time goes to zero, and the 3 hour sleep schedule blows. :p

Rorschach

Getting owned by bugs now. *shakes fist* Damn you, tiburon!

GG, though. Had a ton of would be picks bailed out by Schaub's overratedness. :p

BigAT

GG McNeily. Sorry about murdering your receivers, but that's what they get for catching passes.

Giants snap their losing streak just in time for a big one against the Eagles next week.

McNei1y

gg AT. Everything about you, your playcalling, and your team was better than mine. AP got 50 yards... BOTH of your running backs got 90+. It was straight up torture. My secondary couldn't tackle, I forced one to many passes into coverage hoping Harvin would out run them, and my line STILL (well they never will this year) can't block. And now my two fast wide receivers are freaking injured! Berrian for 2 weeks and Harvin for 11!!!!!! Next year is just going to be excellent with my players aging and those contracts rising.

It's going to be a loooooong year though. No playoff run for me I can tell. 1-4 start with an 0-2 record in the NFC North. I still have FMT and Rors left, let alone 2 games with Bob and 2 games with Eznark. God damn! It'd have to be some miracle season for any chance of the playoffs.
Queue some high pitched chime that grants me this miracle which leads me into some awesome montage of me whooping my opponents butts with some awesome rock music.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is this week over yet? Im so fucking disgusted with the way i played against FMT. The fact i even had a chance to tie it at the end was a miracle (even though EA took that chance away with the punt glitch)

I havent played that bad in years. Just awful. I need redemption

LukeSmith

Wellie phoning it in to make the division race harder on himself.
Rors playing FMT-as-Daw

True Elites making their schedule harder just 'cause

Rorschach

Wellie phoning it in to make the division race harder on himself.
Rors playing FMT-as-Daw

True Elites making their schedule harder just 'cause
Getting it out of the way leaves me time to play other games! ...like Marvel! *goes back to Skyrim*

Goldlion plays too, right? Anyone else from Madden gaf? We should all get some games in sometime. I'm free to the fighting game regulars :(
Yeah, we should. I can play tomorrow if you guys are down. I just need some pwactice.

Wellie, you are forgetting the most important part from your 'stream'. Whats the score?

4th qtr.; 10 - 24 - Ram winning

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG BUT below is the full list of things that happened that didn't go your way. If one or two of those happens the right way without you getting Madden'd I am pretty sure you would win by 60.

Dropped pick for Ramirez.

Shipley fumbled and my guy picked it up.

Wallace didnt break away after a long catch.

Took 5 plays from inside the 3 to score when it only should have taken 1.

I ran and passed with Brad Smith.

Ram dropped another int.

Wallace dropped a third down catch.

Another dropped pass by Wallace.

OL not blocking Dunlap.

Flagged for holding.

Dropped pass by Hines Ward.

Timmons tackled by Dalton and apparently hurt.

I was just happy to be playing. I am in awe of the greatness. 16-0 is likely possible since Rors is slacking. I await your undefeated season your highness.

Sanjuro

Z7maS.jpg

Ramirez

Next two games, Rors & Luke, sigh. :|

Then I get Trasher, who I've never played seriously, then back to Wellie & Smokey. Good lord... I'll consider 2-3 a success in this stretch.

Top Bottom