• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

omg @ my remaining schedule... I'm done!!!

Bob
Rors
Eznark
Crow
Bird
FMT
Bob
Nightz
Eznark
Daw
DCX

The people I have played on that list was either a loss or a close game (and I mean like 1point - 3point victories) last year. It's going to be interesting!

I only see 1 hard game. *shrug*

Ramirez

500x_reggie_not_my_problem.jpg

You realize your team is just as good as mine, if not better?

Suck my dick. I never said squat about the last game, I said I made terrible throws. It's not my fault that your Gameflow defense is able to cover 5 wide even if it puts the wrong personnel on the field.

Y u so mad tho?

McNei1y

Oh no! how will your TE Cheese survive??!!?

I know right!? My lack of competent receiving options will force me to target my tight ends now!!!! There goes my passing game! I already lack a running game because my line is such shit. I guess I'll just punt it or kick a field goal if I'm ever within 59 yards. Rebuilding for 2013!

You never throw to anyone else anyway.

Jenkins is the only one with real hands. It seems that every team I play has some safety or corner thats as fast as Harvin so he's always covered. Berrian may be fast but he has hands for shit - I cannot count how many times the dude puss's out and drops the ball when someone makes contact.

I know right!? My lack of competent receiving options will force me to target my tight ends now!!!! There goes my passing game! I already lack a running game because my line is such shit. I guess I'll just punt it or kick a field goal if I'm ever within 59 yards. Rebuilding for 2013!

This guy gets it

eznark

Banned

sup crow

Mrbob

Lol, glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I'm still a bit salty about the 59 yard FG hit against me in the middle of December in Denver. Everyone has their own cheese tho!

Mrbob

Haha, yeah I think you lined up and drilled a 63 yard fg in one of our games. Irritating to see how easily it went through!

Ramirez

I wish they could come up with a mechanic that made FGs less automatic. Decreasing the accuracy meter the further out you are would be a good start.

Yeah, kicking field goals is just so easy. If you have a kicker with a strong leg, you're basically guaranteed 3 points from anywhere, barring a glitch or lag at the wrong time.

I wish they could come up with a mechanic that made FGs less automatic. Decreasing the accuracy meter the further out you are would be a good start.

That's a great idea.

eznark

Banned
More like a 62 yarder. ;) Luckily I was able to hit that one with 100%. My kicker is pretty much why I rather play it safe then risk a interception when I'm on my opponents side of the field. 3 points is good enough for me.

I think the second one you kicked was 59 though (or right about there). Man, it wasn't even close. It was funny, in the next game Gold tried to kick like a 50 yarder and it was 8 yards short.

Meanwhile, I miss 25 yarders.

BigAT

I think the second one you kicked was 59 though (or right about there). Man, it wasn't even close. It was funny, in the next game Gold tried to kick like a 50 yarder and it was 8 yards short.

Meanwhile, I miss 25 yarders.

Yeah, Crosby is pretty awful. You should totally get rid of him and trade him to me.

Cutting Stafford is going to destroy your Salary Cap number.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CEGBVHN2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[IMG]

At least you got rid of that bad Fairley contract![/QUOTE]

I'll take the hit for one year. Better than that escalator of a contract Pey-Pey has. I would probably just throw interceptions with him too.

Nightz

Yes I'm serious about Rivers and I want to get a feel for interest. I love him but his contract is huge (was hoping to restructure but that's not allowed anymore!). I think I can work some magic with his contract though, so I'm not in a rush to get rid of him. And sorry Rors, I don't want to see him in a Raider uniform.

LukeSmith

Yes I'm serious about Rivers and I want to get a feel for interest. I love him but his contract is huge (was hoping to restructure but that's not allowed anymore!). I think I can work some magic with his contract though, so I'm not in a rush to get rid of him. And sorry Rors, I don't want to see him in a Raider uniform.

Chargers get:
Peyton Manning and Colts 1st rounder

Colts get:
Jake Locker and Titans 1st rounder

Titans get:
Phil Rivers and Chargers 1st rounder

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Woah woah I want in on this. Had at least 4 balls completely sail on me in the game yesterday. I should have made a play for Eli. :(

Top Bottom