• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

logo-miami-dolphins.gif

The Carolina Panthers answer the injury cart through making moves for the Miami Dolphin's veteran OLB Jason Taylor. The Dolphins have sent CB Sean Smith, who is on the last year of his contract, and the 36 year old Jason Taylor to Carolina. In return, the Panthers have sent the up and coming CB Captain Munnerlyn and their 2013 2nd Round pick.

Pending approval

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I just realized my OL is 82/73/81/79/70. :(

One thing I don't understand about the Ramirez led Steelers is that his CB speeds are 81, 90, 83, 88, 85, 87 and no one is lighting him up like last year.

I fear we are witnessing the birth of an elite player gentlemen.

Ramirez

One thing I don't understand about the Ramirez led Steelers is that his CB speeds are 81, 90, 83, 88, 85, 87 and no one is lighting him up like last year.

I've been elite since day 1 brah, take away Rors and I would have been in about 5-6 SBs instead of 2. :p

I'm playing a much more conservative defense this season, I never get pressure when I try to do the whacky blitzes, and would just get burnt on passing plays, what's the point?

Is this week over yet? Im so fucking disgusted with the way i played against FMT. The fact i even had a chance to tie it at the end was a miracle (even though EA took that chance away with the punt glitch)

I havent played that bad in years. Just awful. I need redemption

you always seem to have your "worst game ever" against me or get screwed by madden...... strange

Trasher

I've been elite since day 1 brah, take away Rors and I would have been in about 5-6 SBs instead of 2. :p

I'm playing a much more conservative defense this season, I never get pressure when I try to do the whacky blitzes, and would just get burnt on passing plays, what's the point?

You aren't good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you always seem to have your "worst game ever" against me or get screwed by madden...... strange

No i actually played well the last two times we played. That was being screwed by madden. Although since i didnt say GG but before it i guess that makes it wrong.

This game i just blew. like historically. I was erratic as shit. it literally makes me sick to even think about it

No i actually played well the last two times we played. That was being screwed by madden. Although since i didnt say GG but before it i guess that makes it wrong.

This game i just blew. like historically. I was erratic as shit. it literally makes me sick to even think about it

well maybe you'll have another chance at revenge in the playoffs.... if you make it there!

:jnc

Category_____________Panthers____Titans

Passing Offense Yards ____75__________48
Rushing Offense Yards____215_________66

GCQuinton said:
You know what? After playing my game against the Titans I'm okay with giving up a 2. So if you're still cool with the following...

Panthers get:

Jason Taylor (LOLB) 79
Sean Harris (CB) 86

Dolphins get:

Captain Munnerlyn (CB) 80
Panthers Round 2 Pick

...I'm cool with it. Let me know!

Before it was a 3.

GCQuinton

who are you and what have you done with the real GCQ

Heh, just stating facts. Whether it actually turns out that way remains to be seen.

But yeah, this was a "win now" move I had to make. Had too many guys breaking collarbones and what not.

So...how do cap penalties work?

dammit! i was hoping no one would cut anyone so we wouldn't have to come up with something!

we were throwing around the idea of a % of the contract but then the problem is we would have to spread that across a couple years at least. then there is % of that years salary which would only apply to that year.

i dont know, let me think on it!

LukeSmith

dammit! i was hoping no one would cut anyone so we wouldn't have to come up with something!

we were throwing around the idea of a % of the contract but then the problem is we would have to spread that across a couple years at least. then there is % of that years salary which would only apply to that year.

i dont know, let me think on it!

30-40% of the remainder of the contract counts against next year's cap, or the sum total of all remaining bonuses to be paid - whichever is higher.

Penalties aren't spread out across multiple years, it's a hit against the following year's cap.

So we're advancing tomorrow right? I think my next opponent is Wellie. Just so you know I won't be in town Friday and Saturday and I'm busy as fuck on the next Sunday until after 2:30 CT

Throws too many interceptions to be elite. Two seasons in a row, 4 picks to the Cardinals D, and I only have three guys over 80 out of 6 defensive backs and 4 LBs. Of course, all of those are Madden glitches ;)

Ramirez

You realize your team is just as good as mine, if not better?

Throws too many interceptions to be elite. Two seasons in a row, 4 picks to the Cardinals D, and I only have three guys over 80 out of 6 defensive backs and 4 LBs. Of course, all of those are Madden glitches ;)

Suck my dick. I never said squat about the last game, I said I made terrible throws. It's not my fault that your Gameflow defense is able to cover 5 wide even if it puts the wrong personnel on the field.

Ramirez

I hate how my stats on LM are basically worthless this year, guess I shoulda wrote the stats down that were there before I even played. :(

gg Nightz

We always seem to have close ones. I just couldn't stop throwing interceptions. Kareem Terrell future is a go!

Matthew Stafford is available for trade!

Also, sorry about those injuries. Stafford was putting a beating on bitches with those runs

Nightz

gg Nightz

We always seem to have close ones. I just couldn't stop throwing interceptions. Kareem Terrell future is a go!

Matthew Stafford is available for trade!

GG man. Always fun games against ya. That said, Lions are dirty! I don't even know how many of my players you put on the cart. Antonio Gates is out for 5 weeks. Bob Sanders is out for 4.

He gets hurt in every game I've played against the Chargers. I thought Nightz dropped him in the off season.

Yeah there was a player on the FA list I was going after, but it turned out that he was actually part of a trade and not a FA. So I brought fragile Bob back.

McNei1y

omg @ my remaining schedule... I'm done!!!

Bob
Rors
Eznark
Crow
Bird
FMT
Bob
Nightz
Eznark
Daw
DCX

The people I have played on that list was either a loss or a close game (and I mean like 1point - 3point victories) last year. It's going to be interesting!

DCX

DCX
omg @ my remaining schedule... I'm done!!!

Bob
Rors
Eznark
Crow
Bird
FMT
Bob
Nightz
Eznark
Daw
DCX

The people I have played on that list was either a loss or a close game (and I mean like 1point - 3point victories) last year. It's going to be interesting!
Cross me off, I'm an easy win :'(

DCX

Top Bottom