• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Yes I'm serious about Rivers and I want to get a feel for interest. I love him but his contract is huge (was hoping to restructure but that's not allowed anymore!). I think I can work some magic with his contract though, so I'm not in a rush to get rid of him. And sorry Rors, I don't want to see him in a Raider uniform.

I wouldn't want him anyway! Thought you were joking...

This can be arranged chief! Let me know!!!

Edit: Sorry about Mcclain IRL Rors
Let's do it!

bluemax

Banned
Tempting, but I'll pass! There is bound to be a stud QB in the top 10 of the draft!
There are only two QBs of 80 or higher in the next draft and only 1 has A Pot. He's pretty ridiculous too 96 thp and 80 something deep accuracy.

There's also a 75 overall A pot guy but his arm isnt as ridiculous.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
RosaidFit.jpg

Smokey

Nightz, PM me what you're looking at. The Redskins' bank vault is open for business.

SMH

Could've had Schaub. I basically tried to give him away to you. Multiple times. Just reinforces the truth that if you trade with me, you will be better off!

BigAT

Skyrim folks: How can I get the townspeople to stop attacking me? So I killed one of your chickens, it's no reason to MURDER me.

McNei1y

I asked this much earlier in this thread but asking again since a month or two has passed. How is 2k12's online association mode?

goldson being out with a dislocated knee cap has put me in the poor house. i didn't have much money left anyways but i only had 3 healthy safeties..... 2 of which were rated in the 60's.

no trading for me since i can't afford it :(

DCX

DCX
LOOL

I started playing online yesterday now that the lockout is over. Game runs smooth in quick matches. Not sure about Online Association. Game is slick. I doubt they fixed OA. The offline Association is amazing though.

No rooks yet?

DCX

Smokey

No rooks yet?

DCX

Not yet. Should be within the next week or so. But this is 2K. As an aside Drose is a fucking beast in the game. Played with the Bulls in a online match yesterday. Dude is crazy quick and combined with the isomotion (which is pretty damn complex but so good in 2k12) he's almost unstoppable.

Funny thing though, it benefitted both of us a lot. I couldn't hit shit with AI but rained 3s with Barry.

You mean the one with Shaq (when he was with the Heat) on the cover, right? Because my friends and I banned the Spurs from usage for that very reason haha

daw840

You mean the one with Shaq (when he was with the Heat) on the cover, right? Because my friends and I banned the Spurs from usage for that very reason haha

Um....I don't think so. It was NBA 2k10 I believe.

edit: Barry was on the Rockets and AI on the Nuggets.

Trasher

So yeah. What do I do guys? Shake went offline (internet went out I think cause he isn't online anymore) and it's asking me to count or not count the game. =/ I assume click the "don't count" option and then we replay the game?

McNei1y

LOOL

I started playing online yesterday now that the lockout is over. Game runs smooth in quick matches. Not sure about Online Association. Game is slick. I doubt they fixed OA. The offline Association is amazing though.

I plan on buying it soon. It's always a fun game to play with the roommates. I just like the idea of the Online Association. The day something like that makes its way into a (good) baseball game (hopefully EA makes a game this coming year) then I'd be going ape shit.

Smokey

I plan on buying it soon. It's always a fun game to play with the roommates. I just like the idea of the Online Association. The day something like that makes its way into a (good) baseball game (hopefully EA makes a game this coming year) then I'd be going ape shit.

OA probably won't be serviceable until 2k14. That's being conservative.

Top Bottom