• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Birdman02

Wasn't there some guy who played as the Titans that went winless? I remember him being the only person in the league where I knew I was gonna have an easy win and I never feel that way!

It might have been AirBrian. I know he played a couple of seasons as the Titans...not sure if he actually went winless though.

DCX

DCX
When I get home, which is now. Sorry, getting to the end of the semester and I'm on campus 12+ hours a day at this point. I can play now.

see you on bro.

I was just wondering..i didn't get a message about playing. Thought you was ignoring me :(

DCX

Rorschach

Marcedes Lewis supposedly has a 90 'catch in traffic'

BUUUUUULLLSHIT

If a db even looks at his ass funny hes dropping it. :/

I'm with ya. :( I don't know how some guys have stickum hands. My guys tend to drop anything if a guy is within 5 yards of them. Hell, Miller dropped one last game and it counted as a fumble! Went right through his hands.

I'm with ya. :( I don't know how some guys have stickum hands. My guys tend to drop anything if a guy is within 5 yards of them. Hell, Miller dropped one last game and it counted as a fumble! Went right through his hands.

I'm sure he dropped during a very important part of the game, too!

Marcedes loves to drop them late in the game on 3rd and long. I love it. :(

Rorschach

I'm sure he dropped during a very important part of the game, too!

Marcedes loves to drop them late in the game on 3rd and long. I love it. :(

Yep. He droppedfumbled to lose the game basically. I think the "clutch" rating matters a lot. Guys like AJ/Wayne/Welker have it and it's what makes them better than guys like Nicks who has incredible, seemingly better, ratings, but no "clutch." It also makes the DBs retarded and not even try to grab them in the first place. :p

Mrbob

I've had some defensive slug fests early in this season. Brooks made one catch all game, bailed me out on a 3rd and 4 with about 3 minutes left by diving and catching a TD pass to put the game away. My defense has been playing lights out lately, hope I can continue this trend throughout the season. Won the game for me as my offense struggled big time.

My 3rd round rookie CB Quentin Battle with another dagger INT in the clutch too.

Birdman02

It's nice to see the Konex style of play is in full effect, but this play pissed me off more than anything.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/104511127

You can't really see it, but Knox warped through Porter on a 3rd down. Watching the replay, you can clearly see the ball was gonna be over his head before the warp.

I think it's one of maybe 3 throws from the pocket. You can't blame it on pressure either, considering I was spying at least 1, but usually both, DEs on just about every single play. I happened to have a blitz called on this play, so Vilma was the spy.

Brees' subpar play continued...I can't seem to lead a guy for shit, and it's lead to multiple picks. I am so frustrated with my offense right now.

DCX

DCX
It's nice to see the Konex style of play is in full effect, but this play pissed me off more than anything.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/104511127

You can't really see it, but Knox warped through Porter on a 3rd down. Watching the replay, you can clearly see the ball was gonna be over his head before the warp.

I think it's one of maybe 3 throws from the pocket. You can't blame it on pressure either, considering I was spying at least 1, but usually both, DEs on just about every single play. I happened to have a blitz called on this play, so Vilma was the spy.

Brees' subpar play continued...I can't seem to lead a guy for shit, and it's lead to multiple picks. I am so frustrated with my offense right now.
You will be fine...I play you next :(

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Storybook and Daw, sign back in dudes

I think Story is still sick. I PMed him yesterday and he said we might play last night if he was feeling well enough. Its possible he was online when I said I would be but my power went out so I wasn't available unfortunately.

Birdman02

You will be fine...I play you next :(

DCX

I'm thinking I might tank the season and just figure out what I'm doing wrong in the passing game. Even with Brees, I just can't get the ball to the spot I want, so I must be doing something wrong. I should be 4-2 at worst with the way my defense has been playing. I'm just not getting it done on offense.

I'm thinking I might tank the season and just figure out what I'm doing wrong in the passing game. Even with Brees, I just can't get the ball to the spot I want, so I must be doing something wrong. I should be 4-2 at worst with the way my defense has been playing. I'm just not getting it done on offense.

locker for brees

I will free you of dat salary

Mrbob

Haha oh my god I didn't even look at Forte on that Knox bs warp catch. He was wide open, that might have been a dump off TD waiting to happen.

LukeSmith

Haha oh my god I didn't even look at Forte on that Knox bs warp catch. He was wide open, that might have been a dump off TD waiting to happen.

I like how 2 hours and a Konex accusation later you're still jacking off to some play no one ever watched nor cares about

Smokey

I like how 2 hours and a Konex accusation later you're still jacking off to some play no one ever watched nor cares about

images

LOL

LukeSmith

My favorite Bobby memory:

On the year we did the PSN Franchise Bobby started 8-0 one year.

Then lost 7 straight. Won his 16th game to make the playoffs.

Got bounced in the Wildcard

Me and LiveWire are playing tonight, he gets home at like 9:30PM EST. So we're gonna try and get it in as close to that.

I just bought four of these last night, so if I have one I'll likely forget most of this game

HyF4Xl.jpg

Ramirez

So, that leaves Mik/Ferny and Story/Bluemax. Mik/Ferny were actually scheduled for last night, don't know what happened to that.

If Story is still sick, I say let Bluemax play a fill in. :p

mik

mik is unbeatable
Well fudge. My power is out now, ferny. Guess tonight wont work.

This happened. We had a hellacious windstorm that shut down the power (and shot my neighbor's shed through my fence). Power is back this mornming, hopefully internet connectivity will soon follow.

R0KCW.jpg

Top Bottom