• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

so-deal-with-it-Ywbbc.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah, he did, but he apologized afterward on AIM. He said he wasn't conscious of it until later in the game. Dunno what you get out of it, though. :p

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Mik and Ferny arent playing currently so i dunno what they have planned. Would be nice if either of them posted an update before my trigger finger starts getting itchy

Bills-Jets is a big game. Mik can give himself a huge cushion if he manages to sweep both me and ferny, he'll be 4-0 in the division with just Sanjuro left. A shed blew into his house, I vote give 'em time.

Smokey

Yeah, he did, but he apologized afterward on AIM. He said he wasn't conscious of it until later in the game. Dunno what you get out of it, though. :p

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Like a man I told MaddenGod if it happened, sorry. Clearly the only way to defeat MG is to moonwalk as evidenced by my stellar moonwalking performance this year! L-style moon-walking is the hotness in Season 2. Embrace it.

Striker when can you end Leinart's winning streak :( ?

Rorschach

GGs FMT. You'll never be able to beat that Ammy team. :p

Man I suck at this now. I can't even perform full combos. I blame Madden somehow!

He's da best, mayne! I want to learn Hawkeye. Forgot all about him.

btw- you got super lucky on that Frank West super finish. Assist instead of cancel? Effu, controller!

lol yeah that was a bogus win.

i am using the PDP marvel pad and its pretty much broken. its better than the regular 360 controller but sometimes it responds to moves and sometimes it doesn't. i want to invest in a new controller but i dont want to drop $100+ for a good arcade stick and i heard the street fighter pads for 360 aren't that good anyways. any recommendations? :(

i am using the PDP marvel pad and its pretty much broken. its better than the regular 360 controller but sometimes it responds to moves and sometimes it doesn't. i want to invest in a new controller but i dont want to drop $100+ for a good arcade stick and i heard the street fighter pads for 360 aren't that good anyways. any recommendations? :(

Ill sell you my pretty much brand new madcatz te... i prefer a fight pad/vanilla pad anyways

Rorschach

I don't know. They don't sell those custom indie pads with better dpads anymore. :( I ordered a stick, but it came in broken. Luckily, Amazon is really awesome about returns.

LiveWire

It's worth the cost. The SFIV Tournament stick is the best. It's not like fighting games are evolving so the stick will last you for years. You already spent $100 on MVC3 and UMVC3...

bluemax

Banned
So I just noticed, FMT leads the league in fourth down attempts.

WTF is up with that?

Broncos and Panthers only teams to not attempt a 4th down yet this season.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG, ferny. Terrifying comeback. You should just go vertical the whole game--I apparently can't stop that at all.

Ferny

GG Mik

That one fumble at the very start of the game on top of your crazy run game was just to high a hill to overcome.

Top Bottom