• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

i was just thinking how awesome my team will be in madden '13 after the real life niners win the superbowl.

is there any chance donny downgrades the bucs after they were exposed this season?

how much?

Depends... who's paying for shipping? :)

Here is the stick btw... I just got this this summer. It's in excellent condition because i use my $20 WWE themed fightpad almost exclusively. lol

SSVITEStick.jpg

bluemax

Banned
You way too early, 1/3 of the season draft position and playoff update!

1. Jaguars 0-6
2. Cowboys 0-5
3. Falcons 1-5
4. Redskins 1-5
5. Dolphins 1-4
6. Patriots 1-4
7. Rams 1-4
8. Vikings 1-4
9. Chiefs 2-4
10. Lions 2-4
11. Saints 2-4
12. Titans 2-4
13. Chargers 2-3
14. Jets 2-3
15. Packers 2-3
16. Ravens 2-3
17. Cardinals 3-3
18. Seahawks 3-3
19. Browns 3-2
20. 49ers 3-2
21. Bengals 4-2
22. Eagles 4-2
23. Giants 4-2
24. Raiders 4-2
25. Broncos 4-1
26. Panthers 4-1
27. Texans 4-1
28. Bills 5-1
29. Colts 5-1
30. Buccs 5-0
31. Stealers 5-0
32. Bears 6-0

(Ties are alphabetical but I think the game actually used SoS)

If the playoffs started today:

AFC Byes: Colts, Stealers
AFC Wild Cards: Bengals, Texans
AFC Other: Bills, Broncos

In the hunt: Raiders, Browns, Jets

NFC Byes: Bears, Buccs
NFC Wild Cards: Eagles, Panthers
NFC Other: 49ers, Giants

In the Hunt: Packers, Cardinals, Seahawks

Rorschach

I lost 2 games already? AFC West is lost. Hopefully, I can get a wildcard, but this next loss ain't gonna help, yo.

Speaking of which, let me know, Ram.

gg blue! that last int happened because it thought that was the fucking ref in the middle of the field but it was your FS ..... happened to me 3 or 4 times in the game ugh

anyways, at the end of the half i should've just taken the TO and settled for the fg but i tried to make something happen and threw the taint! i'll get revenge in seattle!

DMczaf

gg blue! that last int happened because it thought that was the fucking ref in the middle of the field but it was your FS ..... happened to me 3 or 4 times in the game ugh

anyways, at the end of the half i should've just taken the TO and settled for the fg but i tried to make something happen and threw the taint! i'll get revenge in seattle!

Y9jE7.jpg

bluemax

Banned

GG FMT! Defensive struggle for sure, I got lucky that my defense generated turnovers at key opportunities and managed a couple of pretty big third down stops for once.

Kaiser barely completed 50% of his passes for the second week in a row but had another two long bomb completions, including one for a TD.

Wish I could figure out how to run on manual linebackers.

McNei1y

bob just to add: I'll be free to play for a good amount of time tonight before I pass out later. I'll be watching netflix/away from my CPU so if you want to play just send me a message on xbox.

I suck, I can't play a whole game well. I'm devoting this season to learning a new playbook. I'm thinking the Saints would make sense. GG Crow. The end of the first half killed me. Some of those INTs were bs, especially the one where bess is on the inside and he somehow gets the catch over him, then Marshall running terrible routes and cutting mad late cost me another. Plenty was me tho with 8 TOs total, no chance winning that way. Weird to say when I gave up 41 but the D played well, just didn't create TOs and the O was asking too much from em. Reggie with 6.1 a carry but the half ended so stupidly I couldn't keep going to him down 4 scores.

Ramirez

GG Rors, I expected to lose, but I was actually in position to win it if I had of handled myself better earlier in the game. Pro Tip of the day kids, always take the points. I knew he would stuff me on the 1 on 4th and goal, but I tried anyways, failed.

bluemax

Banned
Speaking of BS picks, the one I threw against FMT was annoying as shit.

Ausberry was wide open and I throw the ball and this LBer who is between my QB and TE and is just standing around derping it up and not even looking at the ball jumps 10 feet into the air and picks it off.

Forgot to save it though. I did want to save the play where Kaepernick stopped right at the sideline and my DE somehow didn't sack him and he was able to scramble away but it wouldn't let me. FMT can't bitch about Freeman after that nonsense :p I did sack him the next time that happened though, so it evens out.

TheCrow

I suck, I can't play a whole game well. I'm devoting this season to learning a new playbook. I'm thinking the Saints would make sense. GG Crow. The end of the first half killed me. Some of those INTs were bs, especially the one where bess is on the inside and he somehow gets the catch over him, then Marshall running terrible routes and cutting mad late cost me another. Plenty was me tho with 8 TOs total, no chance winning that way. Weird to say when I gave up 41 but the D played well, just didn't create TOs and the O was asking too much from em. Reggie with 6.1 a carry but the half ended so stupidly I couldn't keep going to him down 4 scores.

gg and yeah that one Jonathon Joesph int over Bess was pretty messed up. I was just lucky to have a game where my defenders weren't dropping ints left and right.

Rorschach

GG Rors, I expected to lose, but I was actually in position to win it if I had of handled myself better earlier in the game. Pro Tip of the day kids, always take the points. I knew he would stuff me on the 1 on 4th and goal, but I tried anyways, failed.

GG. Yep, I always regret not taking points. Especially at the end of a half.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Ausberry was wide open and I throw the ball and this LBer who is between my QB and TE and is just standing around derping it up and not even looking at the ball jumps 10 feet into the air and picks it off.

Forgot to save it though. I did want to save the play where Kaepernick stopped right at the sideline and my DE somehow didn't sack him and he was able to scramble away but it wouldn't let me. FMT can't bitch about Freeman after that nonsense :p I did sack him the next time that happened though, so it evens out.

Welcome to FMT's overrated linebackers

Rorschach

A few on both sides.

My OL let me down, I wasn't comfortable in the pocket all game, and on a 2 point conv. try, I was sacked in like .5 seconds from hiking the ball, lol.
Yeah, I blitzed the crap out of that and it was PA IIRC.

Mine was getting blown up by DTs... double team on a DT on 3rd and short and what happens? Blows right through them lol O'hara's too old for this shit. :( They did ok in pass protection, though.

Feels good having an overrated QB. Dropped picks ftw! 94 THA feels goodman.

that wasn't a LB, that was carlos rogers my CB and it's a pick that absolutely should have happened because i was sitting in a short cover 2 zone.

i've said this even when i throw picks where people make one handed picks, but just because the animation looks ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't the correct outcome of the play (happened against me with the steelers this season)

and i'm not sure how my LB's can be overrated when pwill is the one who makes most of the plays.... and incase you haven't followed his career he does most of this in real life :D

bluemax

Banned
that wasn't a LB, that was carlos rogers my CB and it's a pick that absolutely should have happened because i was sitting in a short cover 2 zone.

i've said this even when i throw picks where people make one handed picks, but just because the animation looks ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't the correct outcome of the play (happened against me with the steelers this season)

and i'm not sure how my LB's can be overrated when pwill is the one who makes most of the plays.... and incase you haven't followed his career he does most of this in real life :D

I guess... but the fact that he jumped so high and wasn't looking at the play just makes it feel like bull shit.

Top Bottom