• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

McNeily, I'm drained after watching the B1G championship game. I'll be able to play tomorrow when the Bears aren't going.

Mrbob

Sorry, maybe USC will be relevant again one eday once they get away from sanctions.

Should have watched the game. It was the college football game of the year easily! Topping the first matchup which was the previous college football game of the year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol

USC gets more BCS titles in a decade than your team gets in a lifetime.

And i wouldnt be a pussy and bail on planned game because i was "drained" by watching TV

And USC/Stanford was college game of the year

Trasher

Pro tip: Don't play when you are pissed off. I just started using the stupid Gameplan plays or whatever the fuck they are called. Ugh.

Mrbob

Haha, the Pete Carroll rule. Once you get caught you bail out!

Also, it is midnight here jerkies as I don't live on the worst coast! Getting my beauty sleep!

Nightz

GG Trasher. Some tough breaks in that game for you. Good luck to you the rest of the way.

Managed to claw my way back to .500 after starting 0-3. Still going to be without Gates for a few more weeks, but my rookie TE stepped in quite nicely. Reggie Smith has done great in place of Bob Sanders as well. If he doesn't regress I'll finally be able to let Bob go.

Rorschach

GG Trasher. Some tough breaks in that game for you. Good luck to you the rest of the way.

Managed to claw my way back to .500 after starting 0-3. Still going to be without Gates for a few more weeks, but my rookie TE stepped in quite nicely. Reggie Smith has done great in place of Bob Sanders as well. If he doesn't regress I'll finally be able to let Bob go.

How the hell did Gates get injured? Every one of my tacklers either bounces off him or gets shrugged off while he walks into the endzone or out of bounds...

TheCrow

I'm so happy that I won't have Gates to worry about when we play again.

Nightz

How the hell did Gates get injured? Every one of my tacklers either bounces off him or gets shrugged off while he walks into the endzone or out of bounds...

It was on a routine tackle near the goal line. Broken collarbone. :( It was against those dirty Lions! They must've had kryptonite in their pockets or something.

I'm so happy that I won't have Gates to worry about when we play again.
I hope the same happens to Devine! =P

Trasher

Not really tough breaks. Most of them were just my stupid mistakes. I sort of kept it competitive in the first half, and then just lost it in the second half.

GG man. Well played. I really liked that fade touchdown in the endzone. Nice skillz, sir.

Rorschach

It was on a routine tackle near the goal line. Broken collarbone. :( It was against those dirty Lions! They must've had kryptonite in their pockets or something.

Wow. Guess anyone can go down!

In related news, Ford back in 2 weeks!! Massaquoi has had some great games, but that Chefs game made me miss Ford. Can't wait to have all 3. :x

Nightz

Not really tough breaks. Most of them were just my stupid mistakes. I sort of kept it competitive in the first half, and then just lost it in the second half.

GG man. Well played. I really liked that fade touchdown in the endzone. Nice skillz, sir.

<3 that play. Especially with VJax's jumping ability.

Can someone sync LM, por favor?

I remembered that Devine got hurt against you as the game was coming to an end. So I pulled both Moreno, Devine and even Tebow in my game with Drizzler. Jason Campbell got to take the knees to end it.

Feel free to sit them out the entire game when we play. Thanks.

bluemax

Banned
So I know there was some discussion pre draft on whether or not the top two QBs in the draft were really all that good:

Peter Newcomer QB Browns 126.3 73/93 78.5 870 11.9 7 1
Ryan Kaiser QB Seahawks 84.4 90/151 59.6 1504 16.7 11 12

Newcomer is 2nd in the league right now in passing efficiency and Kaiser is 4th in yards and tied for second in TDs (and tied for fourth most in INTs). Both teams have winning records at the moment as well.

So I know there was some discussion pre draft on whether or not the top two QBs in the draft were really all that good:

Newcomer is 2nd in the league right now in passing efficiency and Kaiser is 4th in yards and tied for second in TDs (and tied for fourth most in INTs). Both teams have winning records at the moment as well.

damn newcomer is tearing it up. even though i held kaiser "in check" (if you call 2 td's including a game winning bomb in check) he was still a lot better than what you had last year. some of those throws just missed and he's pretty accurate

Rorschach

Wait, Old Man FMT lost again? That just makes me feel worse.

btw- did you guys see the LM front page? It has QB rankings aggregated from all the leagues that sync with LM.

1. Brady
66.2 completion %
4,841,929 yards
38,718 TDs
24,788 INTs

2. Pey
66.0 completion %
4,692,175 Yards
36,294 TDs
25,040 INTs

3. Rodgers
65.0 completion %
4,642,697 Yards
36,746 TDs
26,118 INTs

4. Rivers
65.6 completion %
4,692,123 Yards
35,478 TDs
24,737 INTs

5. Vick
63.3 completion %
4,309,970 Yards
35,359 TDs
25,113 INTs

Might be a little misleading since some of us SIMIT

bluemax

Banned
damn newcomer is tearing it up. even though i held kaiser "in check" (if you call 2 td's including a game winning bomb in check) he was still a lot better than what you had last year. some of those throws just missed and he's pretty accurate

I'm only like 500 yards short of what I had all of last season and we're only 7 games in. I'm 6 passing TDs short of what I had last season as well.

Rorschach

Looks like the Seahawks are asking their rook to do a lot more, but the Browns are getting more efficient play out of their rook. Wonder how progression will look. I kinda want to use my rookie. I probably will next game.

bluemax

Banned
Looks like the Seahawks are asking their rook to do a lot more, but the Browns are getting more efficient play out of their rook. Wonder how progression will look. I kinda want to use my rookie. I probably will next game.

Yeah, I mean I'd prefer to run the ball a little more but with my porous defense I have to keep throwing.

TheCrow

Dark Souls is pretty great. One of the knights with a huge shield looked too strong so I ran past him only find myself in a room filled to the brim with enemies. Died and lost 5000+ souls. Went back and tried to run to my bloodstain bud died again, a few inches from it. Finally I said fuck it and just took on the knight head on only to kill it with only a couple of hits. I wasted about a hour running away from him when I could've just killed him in the first place. :/

DCX

DCX
Bird, i may be going out with the kids to see a movie 10ish to 1 ish est. Let me know if we can squeeze it earlier than than or if later tonight would be better.

DCX

Striker

I'm not trying to force things - mainly why his INT numbers are so low. And also, Jordy Nelson is going up at passes, and that's surprised me. His CIT and SPC are nothing amazing, but still very solid (88 and 87 respectively), but he is getting some great grabs for me. I have been fairly balanced for my receivers, and Greg Little has been getting involved. Both Nelson and Tarver have 213 rec. yards a piece, Ben Watson has 148, and Little has 121. A lot of youth sans Watson, of course, so I'm hopeful they all progress well. Definitely need to because PIT and CIN are pretty loaded defensively. :|

DCX

DCX

test league has them at 89 after progression.

draft console is also up in test league.

Best rookie progression went to the two best backs, best TE and best MLB. 93,92,90 and 91 respectively.

DCX

Nightz

Skyrim friends, how are you guys doing in your games? I'm like 30 hours in and I still haven't gone to the Greybeards. So much to do!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm not trying to force things - mainly why his INT numbers are so low. And also, Jordy Nelson is going up at passes, and that's surprised me. His CIT and SPC are nothing amazing, but still very solid (88 and 87 respectively), but he is getting some great grabs for me. I have been fairly balanced for my receivers, and Greg Little has been getting involved. Both Nelson and Tarver have 213 rec. yards a piece, Ben Watson has 148, and Little has 121. A lot of youth sans Watson, of course, so I'm hopeful they all progress well. Definitely need to because PIT and CIN are pretty loaded defensively. :|
Fuck outta here, my defense has been terrible this year. I can't even put a finger on why it's been bad.

Pheeniks when do you want to throw down?

BigAT

Wait, Old Man FMT lost again? That just makes me feel worse.

btw- did you guys see the LM front page? It has QB rankings aggregated from all the leagues that sync with LM.

1. Brady
66.2 completion %
4,841,929 yards
38,718 TDs
24,788 INTs

Might be a little misleading since some of us SIMIT

That ratio would look much better if you took Sanjuro's 24,000 INTs out of there.

Top Bottom