• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Depends... who's paying for shipping? :)

Here is the stick btw... I just got this this summer. It's in excellent condition because i use my $20 WWE themed fightpad almost exclusively. lol

SSVITEStick.jpg

I got the sme one shake! But I went with the white because Im racist

Your idiot inbreds rushing the punter had one job to do: "Don't hit the punter" and yet...

That's the Sparty way

Fucking ridiculous. When Wilson tossed that bomb and the receiver came down with it, I knew it was game over. Karma for that bananas TD Nichol caught in the first game.

My body hurts

Fuck outta here, my defense has been terrible this year. I can't even put a finger on why it's been bad.

Pheeniks when do you want to throw down?

I'm free after 2:45 CT but I'm guessing you'll be watching football today? I could do it after the Giants play, or after the Sunday night game if you're going to be watching that.

Birdman02

Bird, i may be going out with the kids to see a movie 10ish to 1 ish est. Let me know if we can squeeze it earlier than than or if later tonight would be better.

DCX

Sorry man. I actually was able to sleep in this morning, since my son was with the grandparents. Tonight is definitely better for me...around 10 est should be ok (depending on my wife's TV schedule). Is that good for you?

gg GCQ

What a crazy game man. After you tackled Stafford in the backfield before i could get the hand off on my first drive, I thought I was doomed. I was so afraid of you controlling Fairley. I learned to stop taking control of the DB too and it helped this time for sure.

I was scared with the 11 seconds left. I thought you were gonna CB me!

eznark

Banned
Skyrim friends, how are you guys doing in your games? I'm like 30 hours in and I still haven't gone to the Greybeards. So much to do!

60 hours in. I'm only level 23 but I've done like 80 quests and misc stuff. Can't stop!!

I'm two quests past meeting the grey beards by the way. The one after us cool, really propels the story forward. The thieves guild story is so fucking good, I'm like 9 quests it to that.

GCQuinton

gg GCQ

What a crazy game man. After you tackled Stafford in the backfield before i could get the hand off on my first drive, I thought I was doomed. I was so afraid of you controlling Fairley. I learned to stop taking control of the DB too and it helped this time for sure.

I was scared with the 11 seconds left. I thought you were gonna CB me!

GG man. Yeah, that was a crazy one. Second time this season I manage to pull off a comeback in a game only to blow it right after and end up losing :(. Not the way I wanted to go into the Bears game, but thems the breaks.

On the bright side, every member of my starting DL has a sack this season. Na'Quan Watson got his first for his career!

Scratch us off the "never gone for it on 4th down" list too :\

Smokey

I'm not trying to force things - mainly why his INT numbers are so low. And also, Jordy Nelson is going up at passes, and that's surprised me. His CIT and SPC are nothing amazing, but still very solid (88 and 87 respectively), but he is getting some great grabs for me. I have been fairly balanced for my receivers, and Greg Little has been getting involved. Both Nelson and Tarver have 213 rec. yards a piece, Ben Watson has 148, and Little has 121. A lot of youth sans Watson, of course, so I'm hopeful they all progress well. Definitely need to because PIT and CIN are pretty loaded defensively. :|

Hi buddy
When can we play

Nightz

60 hours in. I'm only level 23 but I've done like 80 quests and misc stuff. Can't stop!!

I'm two quests past meeting the grey beards by the way. The one after us cool, really propels the story forward. The thieves guild story is so fucking good, I'm like 9 quests it to that.

Yeah I wasn't planning to go to Riften to do the Thieves Guild stuff until much later, but then I delivered the goods to the chest outside of the Greybeards place, went back to get my reward at night, broke into the dude's house and was caught by the guards. I was sent to jail in Riften and now I'm all into the Thieves Guild storyline lol.

i did the greybeards trials but since then i've just been roaming the earth and doing sidequests.

i made the mistake of taking on a couple wooly mammoths who destroyed me. then i got back there and a giant was with them so i took on the giant and summoned that fire spirit chick and was able to kill the giant. fuck off biiiiiiiitch!

GG man. Yeah, that was a crazy one. Second time this season I manage to pull off a comeback in a game only to blow it right after and end up losing :(. Not the way I wanted to go into the Bears game, but thems the breaks.

On the bright side, every member of my starting DL has a sack this season. Na'Quan Watson got his first for his career!

Scratch us off the "never gone for it on 4th down" list too :\

That fourth down was huge for my D. After Stewart gashed us all day, my D came up in a big way. But I believe in you and know you can beat Bob. You have my support!

Skyrim friends, how are you guys doing in your games? I'm like 30 hours in and I still haven't gone to the Greybeards. So much to do!

Addicted. Probably 40 hours in, level 19 about to get level 20. I'm just about to complete the major quest line for the Thieves Guild. I've made some progress on the main quest but have mostly ignored it for Companions & Thieves Guild. Both my roommates have it too and it's just crazy.. we've all put in 25+ hours, but none of us have done the same things.

DCX

DCX
Sorry man. I actually was able to sleep in this morning, since my son was with the grandparents. Tonight is definitely better for me...around 10 est should be ok (depending on my wife's TV schedule). Is that good for you?
If you can make earlier would be awesome but ten is fine.

DCX

bestbuy has a 3DS with $50 giftcard and all best buys games $29.99 and up are buy 2 get 1 free.

ez, bob, anyone else, is the 3DS worth it? i could get 3DS, mario kart, mario 3DS, and zelda for about $200

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bestbuy has a 3DS with $50 giftcard and all best buys games $29.99 and up are buy 2 get 1 free.

ez, bob, anyone else, is the 3DS worth it? i could get 3DS, mario kart, mario 3DS, and zelda for about $200

Mario Land and Zelda are worth it. Havent tried Mario Kart. But considering first party nintendo games NEVER drop in price thats probably a decent deal.

eznark

Banned
Yeah I wasn't planning to go to Riften to do the Thieves Guild stuff until much later, but then I delivered the goods to the chest outside of the Greybeards place, went back to get my reward at night, broke into the dude's house and was caught by the guards. I was sent to jail in Riften and now I'm all into the Thieves Guild storyline lol.

So awesome. I fell into it because I did a bunch of Companion quests, grabbed an interesting looking diamond off of a night stand in the Companion house and it took me to Riften...where i fell in with the guild. So cool. I had no idea you could do it your way.

FMT, mine is wrapped under the tree at my parents house so I have no idea. For me, I would have bought it just for Ocarina. Based on how much I played the DS I'm sure plenty more will come down the pipe. I'm probably not the best judge to tell you if it is worth it or not.

Mrbob

Yeah I'd do that deal. Sexy package. Mario Land is a GOTY contender in my mind. So good.

Somnia

Yeah I'd do that deal. Sexy package. Mario Land is a GOTY contender in my mind. So good.

Yep it is up there for me right now. It really is the best Mario in a long time, I love Galaxy, but this melds the old with the new amazingly well. The 3D in this has also sold me on 3D in games, IF done right.

Mrbob

Agreed. Mario Land 3D is the first game that sold me on the 3D capabilities of the system. I hear Mario Kart 7 3D is pretty good too. Took advantage of Best Buy buy 2 get 1 free and picked it up as well, though haven't had a chance to play it yet.

eznark

Banned
Agreed. Mario Land 3D is the first game that sold me on the 3D capabilities of the system. I hear Mario Kart 7 3D is pretty good too. Took advantage of Best Buy buy 2 get 1 free and picked it up as well, though haven't had a chance to play it yet.

What else did you get? I'm gonna go this week and get Kart, Mario 3D and maybe Saints Row?

how long does that sale go to, any clue?

bluemax

Banned

Mario Land 3D is fun, starts out easy but get harder.

Mario Kart hype is pretty high and if the online is actually good this time it'll be worth it.

OoT is still OoT. It doesn't look like ass anymore though, but its still kinda meh to play.

Rors, you got KOF XIII right? How is it aside from the netcode? I've played alot of KOF in the PS2 days and am seriously thinking of picking it up again. Without new GG game, I think I might need this. Raiden is calling me!

LiveWire

Mario is the best Mario game since 64. Zelda is Zelda, looks pretty good. Mario Kart is Mario Kart.

Sanjuro

I'm really debating getting the 3DS as well. I'm at work right now and the Best Buy is glaring me in the face across the way. I just know I'm going to purchase it for one game and then end up selling it to a GAFer a week or two later.

eznark

Banned
I'm really debating getting the 3DS as well. I'm at work right now and the Best Buy is glaring me in the face across the way. I just know I'm going to purchase it for one game and then end up selling it to a GAFer a week or two later.

The downtown best buy? That place was pretty sweet.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Be careful. Another gaffer might intercept it.

Top Bottom