• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Skyrim friends, how are you guys doing in your games? I'm like 30 hours in and I still haven't gone to the Greybeards. So much to do!

Fuck the Greybeards. I'm over here killing dragons! I did eventually go see their boring asses. Climbing the steps was a chore without my horse. At least they upgraded my whirlwind shout.

Bitch in the town below was like "bring me 10 bear pelts" and I was like "fuck you, bitch, I'm slaying motherfucking dragons!"

DMczaf

I am. You were right: football is stupid anyway! It's all about the off-season.

t1iFB.jpg

Mrbob

Hey Bob wanna play in a bit? I'm free all day.

About to run out for about a half, what time you want to go?

What else did you get? I'm gonna go this week and get Kart, Mario 3D and maybe Saints Row?

how long does that sale go to, any clue?

Sale goes on through next Saturday I believe? I picked up Mario Kart DS (as a gift) and then Kirby Mass Attack DS for myself. I heard Kirby is awesome.

McNei1y

Sale goes on through next Saturday I believe? I picked up Mario Kart DS (as a gift) and then Kirby Mass Attack DS for myself. I heard Kirby is awesome.
I'm open for anytime really. Probably the sooner the better. 5:30?

TheCrow

Kirby is great. It's really satisfying to see your squad of Kirbys run across the screen destroying everything in their path. Unfortunately I left my 3ds at my parents house during Thanksgiving so I can't play for a while.

Mrbob

I'm open for anytime really. Probably the sooner the better. 5:30?

You est? I'll be there.

Kirby is great. It's really satisfying to see your squad of Kirbys run across the screen destroying everything in their path. Unfortunately I left my 3ds at my parents house during Thanksgiving so I can't play for a while.

Sweet. Looking forward to playing this more than Mario Kart 7 honestly.

eznark

Banned

I already have Kirby, it's still in shrink wrap though...

TheCrow

Sweet. Looking forward to playing this more than Mario Kart 7 honestly.
I'll probably pick up Mario 3d land and 2 copies of Mario Kart from Best Buy this week. Can't think of a third game to get so I'll pick one up to gift later. Mario Kart looks good and I'm interested in seeing if the online communities works well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought people were saying that you should wait until the 3DS redesign to buy one.

that wont be out for atleast a little while. Nintendo cant take that kinda PR hit launching a redesign so soon after already screwing the early adapters

Birdman02

GG DCX.

2 fumbles and a pick on my 1st 3 drives made my decision to tank pretty easy. My 5th (or maybe 6th) round rookie QB Carter Lloyd actually looked kinda decent in the 2nd half. He's gonna get a lot of playing time this season.

DCX

DCX
Rough game Bird. Games like these usually happen to me.

LC Simmons is a hitting machine!! 3 FF in two games, just crazy. Did Brees get hurt?

DCX

McNei1y

gg bob. What a shit way to end that game though - a freaking pick six? That route has been working all day and Shiancoe had the flats to himself. No way the CB could've had the break on that since he had Randolph and Jenkins in his area.

It doesn't help my defense decides to shit the bed in thirty seconds after taking the lead. Garbage. That was an awesome game though. Fucking sucks I have to lose like that and wait until the week advances. ugh.

Mrbob

Yeah I thought I was going to lose that game for sure. Had control up 20 to 10 in the 3rd and I threw a pick with Cutler and it turned the whole game around. I couldn't do anything on offense in the second half until the two minute drill and I got downfield to tie it up. Was just hoping for overtime when Zachary Bowmen stepped up and made a play for me to win it:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/104869407

Seems like every one of our games goes down to the wire. I finally got one after having two losses last year!

Birdman02

Rough game Bird. Games like these usually happen to me.

LC Simmons is a hitting machine!! 3 FF in two games, just crazy. Did Brees get hurt?

DCX

Brees was fine...he's just been pissing me off lately. My passing game has been so off that I just wanted to try something else. Lloyd's got 97 throw power, and I wanted to see what that felt like compared to Brees' relative noodle arm.

DCX

DCX
Brees was fine...he's just been pissing me off lately. My passing game has been so off that I just wanted to try something else. Lloyd's got 97 throw power, and I wanted to see what that felt like compared to Brees' relative noodle arm.
Ok. I found it weird he wasn't in there is all.

First game of the season broke my spirit. This game was sweet redemption, even if the maddengods helped :)

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
end of regulation was retarded for dallas. Two timeouts, but romo hurry ups and spikes it, then Garrett ices his own kicker, fucking bizarre...

Somnia

end of regulation was retarded for dallas. Two timeouts, but romo hurry ups and spikes it, then Garrett ices his own kicker, fucking bizarre...

That loss was 100% on Garrett's play calling. Why the fuck do you pass that much when the running game was doing decent.

LukeSmith

What's the status on these games, I'm bored on my bye week and want to advance:

• Cold and Flu Season vs. Peter Fucking Tanico
  • Cardinals vs. Cowboys
  • Eagles vs. Giants
  • Redneck Nation vs. DM's Exam Schedule
  • Ferny vs. Patriots Interception Machine
  • Striker vs. the 13 Step Drop

Top Bottom