• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Cortland Finnegan is back on the fucking block

You would think with the way I was shouting CORTLAND that I was getting raped. Oh wait it was him getting raped by AJ Green

Ferny

What's the status on these games, I'm bored on my bye week and want to advance:

• Cold and Flu Season vs. Peter Fucking Tanico
  • Cardinals vs. Cowboys
  • Eagles vs. Giants
  • Redneck Nation vs. DM's Exam Schedule
  • Ferny vs. Patriots Interception Machine
  • Striker vs. the 13 Step Drop

Just waiting on Sanjuro to let me know whats good for him

Mrbob

So I played Mario Kart 7 for about an hour. Haven't really invested in Mario Kart in years and had a great time with it.

That Best Buy deal is a steal this week. Getting a 3DS with 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Zelda for around 200 bucks.

TheCrow

So I played Mario Kart 7 for about an hour. Haven't really invested in Mario Kart in years and had a great time with it.

That Best Buy deal is a steal this week. Getting a 3DS with 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Zelda for around 200 bucks.
You should start a maddengaf community in Mario Kart. I'm picking it up tomorrow after work.

eznark

Banned

Can't wait! Someone in the NFL thread was talking about starting a community too.

Mrbob

I'll look into starting a community in the game later tonight. I like the fact Mario Kart 7 reads your friends list at the OS level and has them available in game so it easy to join a game with them. Nintendo finally not being completely inept online.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
unreal

i cant even tell if that was a good game from the amount of stupid shit on both sides

Ramirez

I just noticed that I have played 5 road games this season to 1 home game. I need some HFA cheese in my life!

At least Luke has to travel to Pitt next week, screw the dome!

BigAT

unreal

i cant even tell if that was a good game from the amount of stupid shit on both sides

It might have been an instant classic.

I think I would have lost my fucking mind though if I lost that game. Fuck Vick, fuck Vick, fuck Vick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cortland Finnegan is back on the fucking block

You would think with the way I was shouting CORTLAND that I was getting raped. Oh wait it was him getting raped by AJ Green

Finnegan press rating - 95.

AJ release rating - 91.

Couldn't hold me there all day!

Your D was solid. What really won the game for me was that CJ2K fumble and the long pass to Bo Scaife.

Gresham out for 4 weeks. Not that big a deal since I don't use the TE much after AJ progressed into beast mode.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sheeeeet Lev, I have a meeting at 6:30pm EST tomorrow.. can we play either from 500 - 6 or from like 8:00+?

if it's right at 8 maybe, got another franchise game to play after 9. If not I can play anytime tuesday night after 630/7.

DMczaf

Damn it, I thought "thekranz" was a gaffer I never heard of, I didnt know it was you eznark...even though we played last season. That shows you how much I've been able to pay attention to the league.

Can you play now?

Remember your post about the Bucs drafting a QB?

Freeman will.

drago.jpg

Train and Break you I will

eznark

Banned
Damn it, I thought "thekranz" was a gaffer I never heard of, I didnt know it was you eznark...even though we played last season. That shows you how much I've been able to pay attention to the league.

Can you play now?

Nah, watching the game then heading to bed. Tomorrow work?

TheCrow

You're winless against teams with winning records. You're basically the Bob of the AFC right now.
Hey, I can't help that my opponents are not playing up to their potential. I'm just taking care of business and in a fairly convincing manner if I may say so myself.

Mrbob

You're winless against teams with winning records. You're basically the Bob of the AFC right now.

Such quality wins you've had over 2-5, 2-5, and 0-6 teams. Also one against Wellington where he has admitted he sucks this season. Plus you scraped by Crow who you just said is no good. Keep beating those elites.

Ramirez

Such quality wins you've had over 2-5, 2-5, and 0-6 teams. Also one against Wellington where he has admitted he sucks this season. Plus you scraped by Crow who you just said is no good. Keep beating those elites.

He says this every season.

TheCrow

I like your edited version better. :/

bluemax

Banned
5 of the current bottom 10 teams in the league were in the bottom 5 last year as well.

9 of the current top 10 teams in the league were in the top 10 last year as well.

The great divide.

Top Bottom