• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Nightz

Any of you have thoughts on Starfox 64 or Sonic Unleashed on the 3DS? Still trying to figure out a third game for the B2G1. Sorry for asking in this thread, but a lot of you guys have the same taste in games as me so I trust your opinions.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Star Fox is an even nicer visual upgrade than Zelda on 3ds. And single cart multiplayer is nice if the opportunity ever presents itself. And multi has bot options.

I don't love it myself, but if you loved the original I guess it's a no brainer.

eznark

Banned
Get Cave Story 3D.

That's a cart? I figured it would just be DD.

Any of you have thoughts on Starfox 64 or Sonic Unleashed on the 3DS? Still trying to figure out a third game for the B2G1. Sorry for asking in this thread, but a lot of you guys have the same taste in games as me so I trust your opinions.

I think I am going to get Saints Row on PC, personally. Does Best Buy even carry PC games?

TheCrow

Starfox 3d is pretty good. Hadn't played it since it first came out so I had a great time with it on the 3ds. Still need to finish it a couple more times to see everything.

Nightz

I think I am going to get Saints Row on PC, personally. Does Best Buy even carry PC games?

Pretty sure they do. Another route you can go is to go through the website: buy the digital copy of Saints Row (when I checked this morning it was part of the B2G1 deal) and do in-store pickup on your 3DS games.

levious

rosetta stone software should stick out with those huge hideous boxes, they should be near there.

levious

I'm working on about 1 hour sleep so I doubt I can play Alba tonight, but if our game is holding it up let me know, I'll drop out so he can play cpu tonight when I get home around 630 edt.

Smokey

striker1.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm working on about 1 hour sleep so I doubt I can play Alba tonight, but if our game is holding it up let me know, I'll drop out so he can play cpu tonight when I get home around 630 edt.

And Bob is too tired from watching TV

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Mrbob

Nightz what 3DS games did you already pick out?

The Cave Story situation is weird. There is the 3D version at retail for $39.99, or you can buy a digital version off the 3DS E Store for $9.99. Not in 3D of course, but basically the same game. Also Cave Story Plus is now available on Steam for $9.99. Or you can just go download the game for free on the PC (legally).

Mario 3D Land, Zelda, and Mario Kart are the main games to get for 3DS. Everything else is secondary. After putting some more time into Kirby Mass Attack I'd recommend that over other 3DS games. Sending a bunch of Kirby's flying at an enemy is awesome.

I heard Starfox 64 is decent. Also Sonic Generations is now out on 3DS, but I don't know how good it is.

Nightz

Nightz what 3DS games did you already pick out?

The Cave Story situation is weird. There is the 3D version at retail for $39.99, or you can buy a digital version off the 3DS E Store for $9.99. Not in 3D of course, but basically the same game. Also Cave Story Plus is now available on Steam for $9.99.

Mario 3D Land, Zelda, and Mario Kart are the main games to get for 3DS. Everything else is secondary. After putting some more time into Kirby Mass Attack I'd recommend that over other 3DS games. Sending a bunch of Kirby's flying at an enemy is awesome.

Getting Mario Land and Mario Kart. I already have Zelda. I still have about an hour and 15 minutes to figure out a third game before I get off work!

bluemax

Banned
Lol 3rd and long back for sure.

DCX

He caught a huge pass on my first scoring drive against FMT, like 47 yards?

I think Golden Tate actually leads my team in deep TDs. Although John Carlson might lead the team in yards after catch thanks to the Falcons game :p

Starfox 64 is fun but not worth $40. That's a $20 game at best.

Nightz

I'm just gonna go to Toys R Us and do their buy one get one 50%. There's no other game that I really want that I don't have already, plus my backlog is big enough as it is. Save $20 bucks too.

Ramirez

I keep coming in here for league updates, and all I see is kirby and starfox talk!

His AIM is Toth029 Smokey, he's away though.

Mrbob

I think the realization just sunk in now the Bears starting QB is Hanie and the starting RB is Barber on Sunday.

To make matters worse, Bears are going to get Tebow'd. I hate football.

bluemax

Banned
So according to League Manager 60% of sacks have come from defensive ends.

I thought it was supposed to be all about the defensive tackles? Rors lied to me!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I thought it was supposed to be all about the defensive tackles? Rors lied to me!

Not a fair assesment considering probably close to half the league runs a 3-4. and the NT probably shouldnt be making the plays there.

Mrbob

I feel terrible only having 3 sacks with Peppers in a year and a half, considering he is the number one sack man overall. Maybe you all are Smokey style moon walking against me. :p

TheCrow

Even though my rookie DT (best DT in the draft) isn't putting up numbers I feel he has made my defense even stronger than last year. Von Miller already has more sacks (7) in 6 games than he had in all of last season (6).

Rorschach

I said they were more important IMO. And I stand by it! They're not the ones that are gonna get most of the sacks, but they will demand a double team and they will break through leading to people running into DE/LB sacks. Plus, you can't count Dunlap!

I must say, though, the DEs are playing out of their minds this season. Houston is outshining Seymour in the pressure department, but Seymour is still the one clogging up holes.

Rorschach

Our league sack leaders:
Code:
First Name Last	Position Team 	Tackles 	Sacks 	FF 	INTs
Carlos 	Dunlap 	LE 	Bengals 	16 	8 	0 	0
Jon 	Beason 	MLB 	Panthers 	18 	7 	0 	0
Von 	Miller 	ROLB 	Broncos 	13 	7 	1 	0
Robert 	Mathis 	LE 	Colts 	12 	7 	2 	0
Patrick Willis 	MLB 	49ers 	29 	6 	4 	3
Nick 	Fairley 	DT 	Panthers 	16 	6 	1 	0
Sedrick Ellis 	DT 	Saints 	10 	5 	0 	0
Jonny 	Kohlhausen 	SS 	Patriots 	26 	4 	0 0
Jack 	Burch 	ROLB 	Vikings 	17 	4 	1 	0
Khaynin Stewart 	CB 	Eagles 	14 	4 	2 	1

DE
LB
LB
DE
LB
DT
DT
SS
LB
CB

2 DEs
4 LBs
2 DTs
2 DBs

[edit] Holy crap at PWilly's FF numbers... scrolling down, I thought Matthews' numbers were huge, then Willis blows the numbers out of the fucking water.

TheCrow

To be fair, most of Von Miller's sacks have come from when he lines up at DE. Since my opponents have been forced to pass more, he get a lot of opportunities to make plays at DE.

bluemax

Banned
I'm pretty sad at how much Chris Clemons sack numbers have fallen off. 9 last season only 1 so far this year.

I think it is because Rors told me to move him to the other side of the defensive line!

9 of his tackles, 3 of his sacks and 2 of his FF came against the Rams and Cowboys. I'm sure he's good but he padded his stats pretty hard. He did have a sack and an INT against BigAT, so I guess that is something.

TheCrow

We advance tomorrow (or technically tonight I guess) no matter what, right? It feels like I haven't played in forever. Goldlion, what's your schedule like for the rest of this week?

Top Bottom