• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LiveWire

Luke just left work to go home and advance.

1199994629_f.jpg

You able to play tonight?

McNei1y

gg Rors. Do you not like your running game? I think you only ran it like once or twice all game. I mean, I just noticed since you made a mockery of my pass D series after series. I'm glad AP was only injured for the rest of the game, not like it matters anyway.

LukeSmith

gg Rors. Do you not like your running game? I think you only ran it like once or twice all game. I mean, I just noticed since you made a mockery of my pass D series after series. I'm glad AP was only injured for the rest of the game, not like it matters anyway.

He's saving McFadden for the playoffs. He got bored last season winning every game and running all over everyone

McNei1y

I guess I should just enjoy the losing streak so I can get better picks for a better team next year. I have so many problems.

Nightz

GG ez. The turnovers killed you in that one. Definitely got interesting at the end with Mathews fumbling. Nice comeback attempt.

Rorschach

GG.

McFadden is injured and these guys fumble on every other carry. Plus, everyone blitzes me all day, so you run into the wall and fumble. The game had already become a fumblefest, so I decided to minimize the risk. Though, as evidenced by the game vs FMT, the game will turn incompletions into fumbles if it really wants you to lose anyway. :p

Massaquoi is a beast. I get Ford back next week! Can't wait. Massaquoi, Ford, LLoyd, Miller, and Moore? I need a new pair of pants.

McNei1y

dang you were a division winner and you took CB to the limit in your playoff game! what happened!

Not sure what's up with my offense, aside from some unlucky plays that give the game away like AP fumbling for an easy pickup and return TD. I did change my defensive playbook this year and to go along with that I changed my defense to match it. I regret that change. My team is going to be worse next year with all of the star-vet players I need to resign. Feels bad man :(

GG.

McFadden is injured and these guys fumble on every other carry. Plus, everyone blitzes me all day, so you run into the wall and fumble. The game had already become a fumblefest, so I decided to minimize the risk. Though, as evidenced by the game vs FMT, the game will turn incompletions into fumbles if it really wants you to lose anyway. :p

Massaquoi is a beast. I get Ford back next week! Can't wait. Massaquoi, Ford, LLoyd, Miller, and Moore? I need a new pair of pants.

Yeah. Your receiving corp is ridiculous. I don't understand why my best corner was so retarded on comeback routes but aside from that every other route your guys ran was perfect vs my d. I didn't know what to do anymore.

VY broke his soul

You know, after that last drive with VY scrambling and gaining yards... My defense hasn't been the same. I've been abused by QB's running ever since and its hurt me greatly this season. Thanks alot CB.

I feel like I lost so much credibility going from a playoff player to a 1-6 guy :|

Rorschach

Honestly, it's because I knew the defense you were running. :p Some of those timing routes were borderline. Any sooner and I would have thrown picks on each one. Living dangerous. :( But with a good QB, you can take those risks.

When I saw AD fumble my jaw dropped. I've never seen that. Mitchell ftw!!

Also, he got laid out on that jump lol Hadn't seen that animation either.

Rorschach

You guys ever see that the stats are wrong during the game? It'll say so and so had 1 tackle when he's really had 3 tackles. I checked at the end of the game to see if it was right this time and it wasn't. They really do take those tackles away. :(

All Ramirez runs is Twins and ya'all say nothing? hilarious
I just assumed everyone knew... but at least it's not tosstoss levels.

McNei1y

Honestly, it's because I knew the defense you were running. :p Some of those timing routes were borderline. Any sooner and I would have thrown picks on each one. Living dangerous. :( But with a good QB, you can take those risks.

When I saw AD fumble my jaw dropped. I've never seen that. Mitchell ftw!!

Also, he got laid out on that jump lol Hadn't seen that animation either.

I expected you knew what I was running, I was just hoping I could somehow compete with it. I guess I was wrong :p

AP has fumbled like 3-4 times this year when last year he only fumbled 1 time in the last game. It's crazy!

bluemax

Banned
You guys ever see that the stats are wrong during the game? It'll say so and so had 1 tackle when he's really had 3 tackles. I checked at the end of the game to see if it was right this time and it wasn't. They really do take those tackles away. :(

I just assumed everyone knew... but at least it's not tosstoss levels.

Aww man I just assumed it counted them correctly :(

Rorschach

Aww man I just assumed it counted them correctly :(

Maybe it was just that game. I always forget to check at the end besides today haha

I am here. Let's go. Unless Story gets to me first!

As I've already said twins isn't in my playbook this year(prolly 5 plays all year), get that shit outta here.

I didn't say this year, bruh. I wasn't accusing you as I haven't played you... I was stating tosstoss levels because that's how you came up with that name. toss toss gates

I can't connect to xbox live. From internet -> live. I have 5 error codes I'm looking at.

I can play tomorrow afternoon / morning or late tomorrow night, Sanjuro. I'm going to bed now.

Ramirez

You would think you wouldn't need to spy PEYTON MANNING, but Luke had FOUR scrambles with him on a TD drive, capping it off with a TD scramble. The lengths some of you go...

So seriously, give me a playbook with no twins. Then someone pick a playbook for Bal...I mean Luke that has more than 5 plays in it. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You would think you wouldn't need to spy PEYTON MANNING, but Luke had FOUR scrambles with him on a TD drive, capping it off with a TD scramble. The lengths some of you go...

if the slowest QB in madden is beating you, you need to look within. and maybe stop playing so much man coverage

Top Bottom