• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

Anyone wanna let me know how to get sacks out of Harrison/Woodley, feel free to let me know. They're rated so high, and yet they're usually never a threat to even get near the QB, much less sack him.

Striker

I sent Smokes a PM. Sorry fellas.

Anyone wanna let me know how to get sacks out of Harrison/Woodley, feel free to let me know. They're rated so high, and yet they're usually never a threat to even get near the QB, much less sack him.
Harrison and Woodley, IIRC, both caused fumbles against a protected Hillis. Beats a regular sack any day.

The Dolphins became winners after they played Tebow.

It's no coincidence Bob. You'll have to take it in the ass but you'll win your final 3 games!

Mrbob

Wow, this week has been an incredibly tight week for finishes. Viewing the scoring summaries, 6 of the 12 games played so far (2 to go) had the winning team go ahead with under a minute left in the game.

Rorschach

I'm pretty sad at how much Chris Clemons sack numbers have fallen off. 9 last season only 1 so far this year.

I told you only because the guy you were using was no good on that side and you were worried about run defense. Either side is fine if you want sack numbers only... BUT! You're winning now. I give you advice, you start winning more, and then you complain! :| When was the last time you beat fmt? >:|

eznark

Banned
I told you only because the guy you were using was no good on that side and you were worried about run defense. Either side is fine if you want sack numbers only... BUT! You're winning now. I give you advice, you start winning more, and then you complain! :| When was the last time you beat fmt? >:|

Make a new thread you lazy bum

bluemax

Banned

I actually changed up my d-line again after I got gashed by the Rams and got no pressure on Bradford. Clemons is still at RE, but I moved Branch back into the starting role at DT and moved Campbell back out to LE and Wallace to the bench.

I think I beat FMT once or twice in 2010, but I don't know if I beat him last year. Honestly though this victory was more FMT throwing two really bad picks than anything else. I guess I should give myself credit for keeping it close enough to where those picks mattered.

(Also I'm not actually upset at you, I'm just giving you crap)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I said they were more important IMO. And I stand by it! They're not the ones that are gonna get most of the sacks, but they will demand a double team and they will break through leading to people running into DE/LB sacks. Plus, you can't count Dunlap!

I must say, though, the DEs are playing out of their minds this season. Houston is outshining Seymour in the pressure department, but Seymour is still the one clogging up holes.

The guy that really had me running scared was Mathis. That guy was in my face all damned day.

Sanjuro

We vance yet?

44mzt.jpg

Smokey

GG Striker. My line was getting dominated all game and for some reason my DBs weren't reacting to the ball very well. Also underestimated your DBs. By the time I found out I was doomed. Need one of those games to remind myself the strengths of this squad. Although Leinart did throw a pretty nice bomb to Evans. Was surprised.

Striker

gg Smokes. Leinart was wild today. :\

Should have ran more, even in garbage time Foster ate me up. I can't stop the edges, Dyer, Mendy, and all else just get yard after yard.

Also, forgot to save that Newcomer fumble. I swore he was down, but didn't even look at the highlight, and the game says he fumbled. Whatevs EA!

EDIT: My DB's lol. Well I love Justice/Ward/Haden. Sheldon is grandpa slow as you could see on that Evans TD. Lewis had a game of his career, his stuff isn't even that great. But he was sure around the place.

injury report saying Justice is no longer injured, thank tebow.

Smokey

gg Smokes. Leinart was wild today. :\

Should have ran more, even in garbage time Foster ate me up. I can't stop the edges, Dyer, Mendy, and all else just get yard after yard.

Also, forgot to save that Newcomer fumble. I swore he was down, but didn't even look at the highlight, and the game says he fumbled. Whatevs EA!

EDIT: My DB's lol. Well I love Justice/Ward/Haden. Sheldon is grandpa slow as you could see on that Evans TD. Lewis had a game of his career, his stuff isn't even that great. But he was sure around the place.

injury report saying Justice is no longer injured, thank tebow.

Anything in the vicinity of your DBs they ate up, even if I lead the pass. And for the bolded...yeah that's what I meant by strengths of this team :). Even in garbage time I liked what I saw from Tate. I mailed it in by that time, until I scored and then got the onside kick back which I didn't expect. But no dice. Hillis gashed me Cj2k style just fucking bouncing off dudes.

Top Bottom