• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

So then your really doing something wrong. play LB yourself?

Tell me CB, how can you cover his all world TEs with a LB AND be worried about him rolling out when everyone is down field? Basically he waits for them to outrun the zone since getting pressure on the Colts is nigh impossible. My LBs can't cover them man to man, so it's futile really.

LukeSmith

You would think you wouldn't need to spy PEYTON MANNING, but Luke had FOUR scrambles with him on a TD drive, capping it off with a TD scramble. The lengths some of you go...

So seriously, give me a playbook with no twins. Then someone pick a playbook for Bal...I mean Luke that has more than 5 plays in it. :)

Inside the Numbers:
You're 0-2 in games against me where Peyton has a rushing TD

Clark had 3 catches and Tamme had 1 all game. You did good on them

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tell me CB, how can you cover his all world TEs with a LB AND be worried about him rolling out when everyone is down field? Basically he waits for them to outrun the zone since getting pressure on the Colts is nigh impossible. My LBs can't cover them man to man, so it's futile really.

You got some of the best pass rushing LB's in the game. Gotta scheme! And you can spy the De's if its that much of a problem

Edit: And im keeping this all in my mind notebook for when Vick visits next season.

BigAT

You're complaining about a scrambling Peyton? You'd stick a shotgun in your mouth if you had to deal with Vick twice a season.

people blow twins out of proportion. if you are running it against a 4-3 man all game where your LB is covering the inside guy i guess that's a point but i remember i ran it 4 times in a game and CB threw a fucking fit afterwards

You're complaining about a scrambling Peyton? You'd stick a shotgun in your mouth if you had to deal with Vick twice a season.

this

CB3

people blow twins out of proportion. if you are running it against a 4-3 man all game where your LB is covering the inside guy i guess that's a point but i remember i ran it 4 times in a game and CB threw a fucking fit afterwards

If that accounts in a TD where your inside guy is covered by a linebacker isnt that a valid complaint?

I had to move Nnamdi to safety just to try and curb that shit cause it kept burning me

Ramirez

But I vividly recall that CB says he doesn't rely on Vick's scrambling capability, seems it was just smoke out of his ass as usual.

I'm not even arguing whether or not it's hard to stop Manning on a scramble, the point is, how many of you would be expecting it 4 times in one drive? #SIM LEAGUE

If that accounts in a TD where your inside guy is covered by a linebacker isnt that a valid complaint?

I had to move Nnamdi to safety just to try and curb that shit cause it kept burning me

how did it keep burning you? i ran it 4 times: 2 runs, 1 time a pass was intercepted, and 1 time i got a touchdown WITH A FIRST AND GOAL INSIDE THE 5!

But I vividly recall that CB says he doesn't rely on Vick's scrambling capability, seems it was just smoke out of his ass as usual.

i wouldn't say he RELIES on it. he doesn't snap the ball and take off. but the problem with vick is that if you give him some room, and say you're playing man with no spy, he's not going to chance throwing into coverage when he can get 20-30 yards extremely easily. i'll give you some free advice now: a spy on every play.

CB3

I dont. But when pressure is creeping down my weak line i gotta bolt.

But im gonna bend you over and make you take it just for my personal enjoyment since your throwing a little fit over a 35 year old white guy running all over you.

Ramirez

So seriously Rors, were you just trolling, or do you honestly believe that garbo you wrote about me running twins? I'm almost 100% certain I spent 70-80% of my plays against you in 3 wide formations.

CB3

how did it keep burning you? i ran it 4 times: 2 runs, 1 time a pass was intercepted, and 1 time i got a touchdown WITH A FIRST AND GOAL INSIDE THE 5!

I didnt mean you. i meant the whole league in general. i made that move a few weeks into season one. Its not all about FMT!

LukeSmith

I'm not even arguing whether or not it's hard to stop Manning on a scramble, the point is, how many of you would be expecting it 4 times in one drive? #SIM LEAGUE

Yeah 4 times one drive with a TD. None the rest of the game. I'm in your head and that game I was inside you.

I love you like a brother, but your shitty user LB play trying to fill gaps and leaving the backside cut, which is one flick of the left stick on snap when you flow right on 3 WR 1 TE 1 HB on a HB Dive/Slash is what jobbed you, nothing more.

I gameplanned for your LB play and punished your mistakes. I still love you though and your team is great and Mike Wallace can fucking torch a linebacker like no one else

Ramirez

Yeah 4 times one drive with a TD. None the rest of the game. I'm in your head and that game I was inside you.

I love you like a brother, but your shitty user LB play trying to fill gaps and leaving the backside cut, which is one flick of the left stick on snap when you flow right on 3 WR 1 TE 1 HB on a HB Dive/Slash is what jobbed you, nothing more.

I gameplanned for your LB play and punished your mistakes. I still love you though and your team is great and Mike Wallace can fucking torch a linebacker like no one else

You can tell these clowns anytime that your Twins comment was a little overboard.

Rorschach

So seriously Rors, were you just trolling, or do you honestly believe that garbo you wrote about me running twins? I'm almost 100% certain I spent 70-80% of my plays against you in 3 wide formations.

lol I figured he was speaking in hyperbole. The first two drives were very twins heavy. That's all. I don't really care. And when Luke posted that, it wasn't even the half, I think.

Rorschach

If there's a way in the game to make a player suffer a career ender, I'm going to find it against Freeman. All I'm gonna do that game is spy waiting for the chance.

Trasher

Madden GAF is so entertaining. :)
MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Rorschach

I accidentally hit count it, he's going to play the cpu, which I highly suspect he will lose.
It still gives him the option? You couldn't throw out games last year.

I see Peyton Manning got sacked twice and only threw 9 completions... and an INT!

If those are the results of his scramblethon, I'd take that shit.

LukeSmith

I accidentally hit count it, he's going to play the cpu, which I highly suspect he will lose.

Nah I won't lose. And I'll keep replaying it till I win

And as commish if I can't throw the game out, Ramirez is giving me his first in next year's draft as penance.

Ramirez

It still gives him the option? You couldn't throw out games last year.

I see Peyton Manning got sacked twice and only threw 9 completions... and an INT!

If those are the results of his scramblethon, I'd take that shit.

You don't need to pass when you can run two running plays out of 3 wide for guaranteed positive yardage every time. ;)

I also just asked him how can I be sure he would have made the FG, it was a chip shot, but crazier things have happened. Do I really relinquish the loss there without question?

Rorschach

You don't need to pass when you can run two running plays out of 3 wide for guaranteed positive yardage every time. ;)

I also just asked him how can I be sure he would have made the FG, it was a chip shot, but crazier things have happened. Do I really relinquish the loss there without question?

At that point, I'd use the DE to spy lol. No way he outruns anyone.

2 seasons in a row Luke finds a loophole to beat me!

QB Sneak+The FG that never happened, but magically beat me!

He didn't get the win. It'll be a tie. Pretty sure of it. No way EA improved any part of OF.

LukeSmith

Crazier things have happened than your accidental "accept the game results" too!

CB3

i can hit 60 yarders like nothing. im sure he can put in a chip shot without too much trouble.

LukeSmith

2 seasons in a row Luke finds a loophole to beat me!

QB Sneak+The FG that never happened, but magically beat me!

Ok let's play when I can connect to live again

Let me drive to the 4.

I will line up to kick a FG.

if I make it, I get either:

to play the CPU if the game result can be thrown out

or

Since you screwed up the game results, I get your first rounder in next year's draft

Mrbob

Bears defense on fire this last game, pitching a shut out. 8-0 heading into the bye week. Wish I didn't have extra time off right now, going to be a long time before I play again.

Mrbob

By the way, this Xbox Live update sucks ass. This is the future with Windows 8? Pass. Sticking with Windows 7 as long as I can!

Rorschach

How are people on and playing? Wouldn't let me in. Let me upload the update, but that's it.

By the way, this Xbox Live update sucks ass. This is the future with Windows 8? Pass. Sticking with Windows 7 as long as I can!

The future is more phone/tablet/kinnect friendly. :|

LukeSmith

Of course, I can't throw the game result out.

Ramirez "accidentally" counted the game, saving himself from a loss and Stealing a win from me.

CB3

Of course, I can't throw the game result out.

Ramirez "accidentally" counted the game, saving himself from a loss and Stealing a win from me.

Hey hey. you were cheesing him with a guy that has a 60 speed rating. he deserved that tie!

Top Bottom