• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

I think we should just leave it as is, do nothing, chalk it up to an accident, blame EA and Xbox Live and everyone should just start scrambling against Ramirez and running up the middle since he over commits his user LB to it and then just take the backside cut.

I mean, we all enjoyed reading about how Peyton Manning is a scrambling force in this league now and I fully expect to be spy'd by everyone going forward

Ramirez

I love that everyone uses the Texans book because they all use the same plays. I personally use the
madeyoulook
book.

This is why I really don't want to use the Texans. I really wish Tiburon would just fix the man coverage problems, really like the Steelers playbook. It's a little shallow, but what's there is great.

Slot receiver cheese, man.

You play me this week! Battle for first place! Ospreys vs Cardinals!

Goddam! I get confused... you guys are at least both Giants fans or something, though, right?

Anyway, same goes. I'm free like.... right now, but have to leave my house at 6:30pm EST. I'll be home at like 10PM EST I think. PM me if you want ot try and do tonight, I'll get PMs on ma phone

Smokey

Is that a real threat, or an empty one like when Smokey said he was quitting, then eventually fell in line?

ho if you're referring to last season I said I was quitting if I had to forfeit the game or something along those lines. This was about my great trade with DCX. I didn't have a problem benching the guys which I said I would do but you Mr. Captain Crusader led the witch hunt and kept going on about forfeiting the game. FMT agreed with the logical choice and so here I am.

Yeah i could kinda see accidently picking something in the menu if it pops up quick and your mashing A or whatever. His attitude after was bad. As much as i hate losing id feel even worse if the guy who beat me got robbed of a win too.

This. I played a guy either this season or late last season and we had 3 disconnects, when he was leading like 7 - 0 or 14 - 7 or something, and then in the final game, I ended up getting lucky and got up big and that's the one that counted. I think the disconnects were because of his network, but still, felt bad about it.

Smokey

Me and Smokey are often the culprits of the witch hunt, we must stick together.

Iknowthatfeelbro

The crimes of dropping back too far, crying after every game and running more Twins than is arbitrarily reasonable must be atoned for

I've cleaned up my dropback ways for the most part, and if it happens now I don't give a flyin shit. I have embraced it. The sideways moonwalk has been embraced so I'm all in!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Iknowthatfeelbro

I've cleaned up my dropback ways for the most part, and if it happens now I don't give a flyin shit. I have embraced it. The sideways moonwalk has been embraced so I'm all in!

When do you want to play?

Does anyone want to throw down right now while I wait for Smokey?

BigAT

Goddam! I get confused... you guys are at least both Giants fans or something, though, right?

Anyway, same goes. I'm free like.... right now, but have to leave my house at 6:30pm EST. I'll be home at like 10PM EST I think. PM me if you want ot try and do tonight, I'll get PMs on ma phone

Close.

I'm a Giants fan and Blue is a Seahawks fan. They are only like...a few thousand miles apart...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
The hell is up with XBL? The update downloaded....but no bueno on connecting.

you need to accept the new terms. getting it to come up for you is tricky, try hitting all the buttons in the social tab, or also try logging on xbox.com

1. fmt
2. cb
3. luke
4. mrbob
5. ferny
6. dmczaf
7. ramirez
8. nightz

regarding disconnect gate, i'm not going to take a draft pick from ramirez. that sets a bad precedent. if someone breaks a current rule they don't get a draft pick taken. but this is a game luke should've won and could have consequences later on down the line. i'm not saying ramirez did anything malicious on purpose but we all know you're not supposed to continue a disconnected game in that fashion or end with the score as it is. we don't have the ability to overturn games so it's always a case where you don't count the game and we figure it out later.

i've already gotten input from CB, luke/ramirez wont have a say, so i need to hear from bob, ferny, dm and nightz on what you think the "punishment" should be in regards to how many games roofles should be sat for. get at me!

bluemax

Banned

Nope, I'm a Seahawks fan.

DCX

DCX
ho if you're referring to last season I said I was quitting if I had to forfeit the game or something along those lines. This was about my great trade with DCX. I didn't have a problem benching the guys which I said I would do but you Mr. Captain Crusader led the witch hunt and kept going on about forfeiting the game. FMT agreed with the logical choice and so here I am.
Keep my name outta your mouth whore!!

DCX

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php