• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Birdman02

GG mastershake. My retarded ass punt return team tried to gift the game to you.

Hello, win column. I really missed you.

mastershake said:
sorry for the manual reciever... accidental.

I let off the sticks once i realized i had him.

I didn't even notice. When did it happen?

I didn't even notice. When did it happen?

GG man.

My last drive. It ended up being picked so i got what i deserved anyway.

And dont worry, it's impossible for madden to gift a game to me. No matter how many (unfair)breaks i get(in my favor) i lose. If you think that was bad you should see what happened to trasher in our last game. I jumped up 21-0 on some bullshit... still lost

FUUUUUUUUUCK! This is so damn frustrating

0-16 book it...

BigAT

Has anyone jumped in on the used games sales on Gamefly? Do they come with the retail box or are they in a sleeve? Trying to give my tenants son a game for christmas but why give him one new game when I can give him a bunch.

Everything used I've bought from them has included the case and manual and been in great condition.

i have probably bought 10-15 games from them since they came into existence and everytime i've bought them i got the full box and instructions and the disks have always looked like they were brand new. great deals!

p.s. i bought shadow of the damned tonight for $14.... hopefully it's not garbo!

I bought that too! I'm looking forward to it. If dealing with the mostly garbage gameplay of No More Heroes 1 & 2 was worth it, I've got to imagine SotD will definitely be worth it.

LukeSmith

Everything used I've bought from them has included the case and manual and been in great condition.

I bought that too! I'm looking forward to it. If dealing with the mostly garbage gameplay of No More Heroes 1 & 2 was worth it, I've got to imagine SotD will definitely be worth it.

Put down your other games, AT

Serve one master, now
dota-2.JPG

Ramirez

Is Thursday good for you to beat me down? Charlie Batch 5 TD 400 yard game.

It depends on how late you can stay up, I work 11-8 Thu, Fri, & Sat. Baby probably won't be in bed til 10, then I have to wait until the wife falls asleep, so we're probably looking at me being available at 11 at the earliest. I'm off tomorrow, so I wish we would have advanced tonight. :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It depends on how late you can stay up, I work 11-8 Thu, Fri, & Sat. Baby probably won't be in bed til 10, then I have to wait until the wife falls asleep, so we're probably looking at me being available at 11 at the earliest. I'm off tomorrow, so I wish we would have advanced tonight. :p

Its fine, my sleep cycle is screwy. I just had a week off and been staying up late.

league advances every wednesday and saturday! we are on schedule for proper advancement!

the only deviation from that is if we advance early, then it goes to 4 days!

Ramirez

Yep, never calling that one screen pass that I ran in the redzone. First time passing so much so I feel pretty good about my performance. TEs are so good in game, not even Champ can defend them. :(

LOL, I was like man, that is one backwards pass. Tebow was mauling me at first, I'm getting better at getting quick defensive audibles in presnap!

I also think Batch's noodle arm has just the right touch to get over defenders heads sometimes, Ben always throws lasers that are picked. :(

TheCrow

LOL, I was like man, that is one backwards pass. Tebow was mauling me at first, I'm getting better at getting quick defensive audibles in presnap!

I also think Batch's noodle arm has just the right touch to get over defenders heads sometimes, Ben always throws lasers that are picked. :(
You did a good job covering my WRs down field, after my first possession I started to dump the ball off to TEs or HBs. I guess all that time practicing paid off since I was able to make proper reads, 0 ints, before I would've panicked and forced passes into coverage. Can't wait to see if Tebow can pass against the Vikings. I believe in Tebow.

Smokey

You and me both. I'm approaching a over a week as of tomorrow. I'll have forgotten how to play this game by the time I do play again!

I'd like to know why you, as a disgusting Bears fan is rocking my team in your avatar. Explain yourself.

BigAT

Bob is a Texans fan for five minutes and already Wade Phillips has a heart attack. Texans go winless to finish out the season, confirmed.

Top Bottom