• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LiveWire

Smokey's right. Burnout Paradise was total shit. So total shit in fact that I did not even play it. Burnout 3: Takedown is still the pinnacle of the series.

bluemax

Banned
Bluemax said:
Jaguars 0 10 0
Cowboys 2 8 0
Patriots 2 8 0
Vikings 2 8 0
Rams 2 8 0
Dolphins 3 7 0
Packers 3 7 0
Lions 3 7 0
Ravens 3 7 0
Redskins 3 7 0
Cardinals 4 6 0
Chiefs 4 6 0
Falcons 4 6 0
Jets 4 6 0
Texans 4 6 0
Titans 4 6 0
Browns 5 5 0
Chargers 5 5 0
Panthers 5 5 0
Saints 5 5 0
--------------------------------------------- Line of demarcation
Bengals 6 4 0
Eagles 6 4 0
Seahawks 6 4 0
49ers 7 3 0
Bills 7 3 0
Colts 8 1 1
Steelers 8 1 1
Broncos 8 2 0
Raiders 8 2 0
Giants 8 2 0
Bears 10 0 0
Buccs 10 0 0

AFC Division Leaders: Bills, Steelers, Colts, Raiders
Wild Cards: Broncos, Bengals
In the Hunt: Chargers, Browns

Round 1: Bengals vs Raiders, Bills vs Broncos

NFC Division Leaders: Giants, Bears, Buccs, 49ers
Wild Cards: Eagles, Seahawks
In the Hunt: Panthers, Cardinals, Saints, Falcons

Round 1: Giants vs Seahawks, 49ers vs Eagles

Notes: Bears have already clinched NFC North Crown. I believe Tampa will clinch in week 12 if they win and the Panthers and Saints lose. Same for the Colts if they win and the Texans and Titans both lose. None of the other divisions can clinch next week.

Newcomer vs Kaiser watch:
Code:
Peter 	Newcomer 	QB 	Browns 	        94 	140/204 	68.6 	1718 	12.3 	11 	9
Ryan 	Kaiser 	        QB 	Seahawks 	88 	137/228 	60.1 	2140 	15.6 	19 	17

If Kaiser hadn't had that garbage time pick against the Packers he might be even closer to surpassing Newcomer!

DCX

DCX
Notes: Bears have already clinched NFC North Crown. I believe Tampa will clinch in week 12 if they win and the Panthers and Saints lose. Same for the Colts if they win and the Texans and Titans both lose. None of the other divisions can clinch next week.

Newcomer vs Kaiser watch:
Code:
Peter 	Newcomer 	QB 	Browns 	        94 	140/204 	68.6 	1718 	12.3 	11 	9
Ryan 	Kaiser 	        QB 	Seahawks 	88 	137/228 	60.1 	2140 	15.6 	19 	17

If Kaiser hadn't had that garbage time pick against the Packers he might be even closer to surpassing Newcomer!

No Falcons love for in the hunt even though i beat both Carolina and New Orleans and tied record wise with Arizona? smh

DCX

bluemax

Banned
No Falcons love for in the hunt even though i beat both Carolina and New Orleans and tied record wise with Arizona? smh

DCX

Hmm, I think its more like I should drop Arizona at this point. The NFC Wild Card picture is:

Eagles 6-4
Seahawks 6-4
Panthers 5-5
Saints 5-5
Cardinals 4-6
Falcons 4-6

Remaining schedules:

Eagles: Cowboys, Lions, Redskins, Cardinals, Seahawks, Jets
Seahawks: Rams, Browns, Steelers, 49ers, Eagles, Bengals
Panthers: Redskins, Jaguars, Falcons, Buccs, Colts, Saints
Saints: Cardinals, Buccs, Packers, Texans, Lions, Panthers
Cardinals: Saints, Rams, 49ers, Eagles, Ravens, Lions
Falcons: Titans, Packers, Panthers, Lions, Texans, Vikings

The good news for the Falcons is the only have one team with a .500 record left on their schedule and its a team ahead of them.

I would say Eagles, Falcons and Saints have the easiest schedules in the group, and the Seahawks, Cardinals and Panthers have the hardest. The Seahawks could easily lose their last 4 games.

So yeah, Falcons are in the hunt. My bad.

Nightz

Sorry bout your son Ram :/

GG Nightz that last series of events was just crazy lol.

Yeah that fumble in the endzone was stupid. Watching the replay, Gates landed on the ball then it somehow pops out and your guy gets it. Sorry about that penalty at the end. My controller died and Weddle just kept running.

Edit: Hope all goes well Ram.

Ramirez

ram made me feel like shit

That was my intent! lol

He's got a virus and a sinus infection, been here since Monday night, he's actually ate and drank today, so if all goes well we might be out by tomorrow. Just glad it happened early in the week and not on Christmas, thanks for the well wishes though guys! :)

Mrbob

Best wishes to a quick recovery for your son, Ram!

who ever plays me this week just send a message on xbl or here whenever you wanna play, I play greenbay this week..

Eznark thought he played me this week. Said he would be available around 10est. I sent him a message on Steam telling him you are ready to play. But his status is 'Busy' so dunno when he'll see it!

LukeSmith

He's got a virus and a sinus infection, been here since Monday night, he's actually ate and drank today, so if all goes well we might be out by tomorrow. Just glad it happened early in the week and not on Christmas, thanks for the well wishes though guys! :)

The virus and infection probably came from that horrible Stealers onsie you made him wear!

I do hope he gets better though, Colts Nation is recruiting more Stampeders of the Future!

Best wishes to a quick recovery for your son, Ram!

Eznark thought he played me this week. Said he would be available around 10est. I sent him a message on Steam telling him you are ready to play. But his status is 'Busy' so dunno when he'll see it!

Its cool..he can take his time not in a hurry

McNei1y

fml of course thats how the game ends. gg fmt. My team is such butt. I've got zero defense and my offensive line is downright terrible. Good play calling. I finally got some breaks with that fumble and the pick later on in the game but I still can't hold a lead worth a damn this year.

hahaha that was Rogers? It just keeps getting better and better!! The guy finally decides to get hands!

#bitter

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the usual FMT luck. no hands rodgers getting the pick. Meanwhile Asante cant catch a pass to save his life

daw840

That was my intent! lol

Sounds like he's doing better. Good to hear. Hoping for the best Ram.

McNei1y

I've seen to have so many types of games like this this year. I really enjoy them but it sucks to lose them week after week. I hate the non-flex schedule system!! I just want to play more games!! :mad:

It's also depressing to see that I still give up the most points this season... 345!! :p

Top Bottom