• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DMczaf

you better hope we don't meet in the playoffs cause i'm going to eat your dick for lunch!

6OTSd.gif

Mrbob

I just bought Dragon Quest 9 DS and Pilotwings 3DS from Best Buy for $4.99 each.

Don't know when I'll get to playing them but who cares it was cheap!

BigAT

GG Ferny. That fumble for you in the red zone at the end was rough and pretty much killed any chance you had of a comeback. My defensive line was beasting, especially JPP who finished up with 3 sacks.

bluemax

Banned
i wish i had some rivals. the closest is DM, but he has beaten me like 2 times in the past 5 years so that's hardly a true rivalry!

my one and only true rival was astrolad.... he was the black manta to my aquaman!

If I beat you again this season do I get a Rivalry mention?

Storybook is my biggest rival, our games are a lot of fun.

Sanjuro

Fuck that. I don't get how Gronk is ridiculously low rated in this damn game.

The wildcat drives me nuts because it seems to have odd effects on the linemen moreso than a regular running play. On a couple of them I just had one of them stand there like idiots when the back runs right by them.

GCQuinton

GG Live. I'm starting to lose count of how many OT losses I have this season, but I know that's the third in a row. I'm just cursed or something right now.

LiveWire

GG Live. I'm starting to lose count of how many OT losses I have this season, but I know that's the third in a row. I'm just cursed or something right now.

gg man, that was a crazy fucking game. I really appreciate you staying up late to get the game in tonight.

Top Bottom