• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Nightz

Nah, I've been playing like crap recently. I think it's because I've been focusing more on NCAA. I can't seem to do well in both at the same time.

GG Nightz. That 80 yard TD run was complete bullshit, Wake bumps into some1 weird and doesn't get you in the backfield in time, then Langford runs in front of you (and I mean it looks like he's Matthews lead blocker) and then falls down as he runs into Dansby who is on the ground from a block. So now Matthews gets to go to the left of the pile of bodys while Bell is now running around it instead of right at you. Finally it looks like Munnerlyn is about to tackle him before he gets blocked by the WR but instead he spins and gets suctioned to the WR as Matthews runs in between this block and Rolle.

Another INT for Captain at least.

Trasher

He has such disdain for me now that he didn't wish my kid the best! :p

We're not getting out until tomorrow, as a precaution. This isn't actually advancing on Christmas Eve anyways is it? I'll be home really late tomorrow, I might be able to play if it isn't too late Tom. Otherwise it would have to be Sat. night after the gift opening. :)

Whenever works best for you, brother. Take all the time you need. My prayers go out to you and your family, and I sincerely mean that.

eznark

Banned
Not entirely accurate. He tanked, but not good enough.

He ended up making a trade to get the man he tanked for.

BTW Bob, FMT wished he could import English every year.

DCX

Die in a fire you lying twat.

I legit missed a short field goal, you ran backwards three times on the goal line.

GCQuinton

Wanna beat the Panthers? Here's how:

1. Get us to OT
2. Hit Jonathan Stewart or Cam on their first offensive possession and watch them fumble.
2a. Take a shot deep down the middle of the field. Charles Godfrey won't do anything to stop you.
3. Run back your TD or kick the FG for the win!

Six projected Pro Bowlers and we can't win a damn game right now to save our lives. Pathetic.

It's not gonna happen, but we pretty much need to win out at this point.

Sanjuro

I'm still pissed at the game yesterday. mik knows I should have kicked that field goal at the end of the first half. Because of my performance all season I decided to take a quick chance with four seconds left and ended up expiring the rest of the clock.

I score all my points in the fourth and lose by one.

DCX

DCX
Wanna beat the Panthers? Here's how:

1. Get us to OT
2. Hit Jonathan Stewart or Cam on their first offensive possession and watch them fumble.
2a. Take a shot deep down the middle of the field. Charles Godfrey won't do anything to stop you.
3. Run back your TD or kick the FG for the win!

Six projected Pro Bowlers and we can't win a damn game right now to save our lives. Pathetic.

It's not gonna happen, but we pretty much need to win out at this point.

Welcome to the Falcons of last season :/ Couldn't close out a game to save my life. Lost 5-7 close games in OT or last drives.

DCX

Mrbob

How did this mythical tank work? I had to trade picks to move up!

Still trying to deflect against your missed 17 yard fg.

Btw, you gonna feel bad losing to McCown Sunday night?

mik

mik is unbeatable
mik knows I should have kicked that field goal at the end of the first half.
He sure does.

I also like how the game almost could have come down to me fucking up the coin toss. I fucked up and chose the direction against the wind in the 4th, and the FG that proved to be the difference ended up with a yellow stripe on it from skidding across the crossbar.

DIDDY KONG RACING WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I fucking loved that game. I was the master of Crescent Island.

dkr is one of the finest cart racers ever made

you guys do have decent taste afterall

Tiptup.jpg

Tiptup for life.

My first game for the N64 and arguably my favorite. I even liked the silver coin challenges! You guys have impeccable taste sometimes

I just bought Dragon Quest 9 DS and Pilotwings 3DS from Best Buy for $4.99 each.

Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest V came in the other day and I've been tearing through Chrono Trigger. I haven't played the game since early high school. Still so good! When they play the music for being successful, I feel so good.

Chrono, Lucca, and Robo forever!

BigAT

Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest V came in the other day and I've been tearing through Chrono Trigger. I haven't played the game since early high school. Still so good! When they play the music for being successful, I feel so good.

Chrono, Lucca, and Robo forever!

I sometimes play this when I'm cooking, cleaning my house or any other otherwise mundane task. It gives everything a real sense of purpose and excitement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Zi2Yq0WkY

DMczaf

Sorry Bob, MLB The Show begins it's fall

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/23/mlb-the-show-dev-leaves-to-become-creative-director-on-madden/

MLB: The Show dev leaves to become creative director on Madden

Kolbe Launchbaugh may not be a name you recognize (or pronounce correctly), but for the past 15 years he's been climbing the corporate ladder over at SCEA. He started out as a tester and, ever since the first edition launched back in 2006, has contributed to MLB: The Show's rise to prominence. Now he's leaving SCEA to take on the position of creative director at EA Sports.

More specifically, Launchbaugh will oversee the Madden franchise and take over the vacancy left by Ian Cummings back in April. In his farewell letter over on Operation Sports, Launchbaugh says he'll officially start at EA on January 9.

McNei1y

Woah where did I miss the dkr discussion! ? That game was so fun. I think I'm one of the only people out of my friends to have beaten the entire game. Everyone complained about wizpig.

My friends and I now play mk64 for drinking game since it seems to work better. We attempted dkr but didn't work with mk64 rules. The maps seemed way to short to finish an entire beer.

Also pirate lagoon is one of my favorite songs in any video game.

eznark

Banned
How did this mythical tank work? I had to trade picks to move up!

Still trying to deflect against your missed 17 yard fg.

Btw, you gonna feel bad losing to McCown Sunday night?

Not as bad as your team losing to Orlovsky probably.

And if I am good enough to purposefully hit the uprights, I wouldn't be in this scrub league.

Birdman02

Albatross, any chance you can play our game now? I'd need to start in the next 15 minutes or so. There's a very slim chance I could also play late tonight, but it's not looking good right now.

Yeah I can go whenever, I'll just keep checking das thread

Alright, i'll move the xbox from the living room so we can play

-be warned-

I've had a couple of brews(+/- a few more) and my brother in law is most likely playing WoW so the connection may not be the best... we'll see!

LukeSmith

Alright, i'll move the xbox from the living room so we can play

-be warned-

I've had a couple of brews(+/- a few more) and my brother in law is most likely playing WoW so the connection may not be the best... we'll see!

Ok, I'll have to pause at some point to answer the door for delivery. Signing in, invite whenever

DMczaf

(4:51:37 PM) mrbob: you gonna luck out in madden
(4:51:46 PM) mrbob: peppers got hurt and i think he comes back the game after ours
(4:51:56 PM) dmczaf: already coming up with excuses
(4:51:57 PM) dmczaf: smh

What a champ.

GG Luke...

I really need to figure out how to hit that out to marcedes on the sideline. If i try to float it in there the ball never gets there in time. Dood was wide open but i always try to zing it in there and the guys underneath grab it.

That pick was turning point of the game i say. Pick and a quick score... sounds like a mastershake 4th quarter! smh :/

Nice running in the 3rd and part of the 4th. You were beasting me and i couldn't figure out how to stop it.

Also, i hate your pass rush :(

to the lab i go

Top Bottom