• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

GG Luke...

I really need to figure out how to hit that out to marcedes on the sideline. If i try to float it in there the ball never gets there in time. Dood was wide open but i always try to zing it in there and the guys underneath grab it.

That pick was turning point of the game i say. Pick and a quick score... sounds like a mastershake 4th quarter! smh :/

Nice running in the 3rd and part of the 4th. You were beasting me and i couldn't figure out how to stop it.

Also, i hate your pass rush :(

Yeah, gg dude. The outs were there and you hit a couple of wide open passes in the flats on some blitzes I dialed up. I thought you played a much improved game compared to our first go.

Remaining Games:
  • Wellie vs. Striker (2nd place in the AFC North up for grabs)
  • Ravens vs. Steelers
  • Daw vs. Crow the Revenge Revenge game
  • The Avian Bowl (Birdles vs Tross)
  • Bluemax and Storybook - the NFC West's other rivalry

bluemax

Banned
I talked to Story earlier today. He said possibly late tonight his time as he's doing a gift exchange with his family. I'm home with no real plans other than going to the store for food/booze at some point.

TheCrow

Daw said he'd be free Saturday so as long as he can play in the morning or afternoon we'll get our game done. I can still play later tonight so that's a possibility.

Birdman02

Yeah, gg dude. The outs were there and you hit a couple of wide open passes in the flats on some blitzes I dialed up. I thought you played a much improved game compared to our first go.

Remaining Games:
  • Wellie vs. Striker (2nd place in the AFC North up for grabs)
  • Ravens vs. Steelers
  • Daw vs. Crow the Revenge Revenge game
  • The Avian Bowl (Birdles vs Tross)
  • Bluemax and Storybook - the NFC West's other rivalry

I've posted in here a couple of times, but Tross hasn't responded. I just realized he might still be banned, so I sent him an email. If he can't play tonight, there's no chance I'm gonna be able to play tomorrow or Sunday.

bluemax

Banned
Storybook! If you happen to see this I've made a run to the store and will be back in 30 minutes or so.

And I'm back! Decided to walk the dog as well.

Trasher

GG Tom, it always rains when we play. :(

Damn. A couple stupid mistakes by me really were the difference. Oh well. I think I'm getting a little bit better. Gotta be a bit more careful with my blitzing sometimes, but it actually gave me the sacks/turnovers I felt like I needed to have in order to even have a shot. Actually felt like I could finally score on you in the redzone too. GG, bro.

And if I don't talk to you until later, Merry Christmas to you and the family. Glad to hear your little guy is doing better.

By the way: I have lost every coin toss since I've played in this league. Every. Single. One. Tails fails?

DCX

DCX
Are we still advancing tonight? If so however unlikely, Deer Hunter Enzark, I can play tonight late. 10-11 pm est and onward.

If not xmas day 9-11pm est.

DCX

Ramirez

Damn. A couple stupid mistakes by me really were the difference. Oh well. I think I'm getting a little bit better. Gotta be a bit more careful with my blitzing sometimes, but it actually gave me the sacks/turnovers I felt like I needed to have in order to even have a shot. Actually felt like I could finally score on you in the redzone too. GG, bro.

And if I don't talk to you until later, Merry Christmas to you and the family. Glad to hear your little guy is doing better.

By the way: I have lost every coin toss since I've played in this league. Every. Single. One. Tails fails?

Yea, if I hadn't of gotten the KR TD at the end, it would have been an interesting finish. I couldn't play manual D to save my life, follow the guy the whole way and just miss the INT/PD, lol.

Merry Christmas to you as well, really appreciate the kind words about my son the other night and last night. :)

TheCrow

Supposedly it advances tonight. After 5pm I'll be visiting my family till about midnight. So unless we can play before 5 cst it'll get simmed.

Mrbob

Wow, Browns beating the Bengals changes the entire AFC wild card chase.

3 teams tied at 6-5 now, smokey at 5-6, all going for one playoff spot.

Striker

Big turnovers, but it got me the W. I couldn't muster anything offensively, so those were vital. T.J. Ward's 96 Hit Power saved my ass again. Should be up to 5 FF's on the season now.

Your defense did great stopping Hillis and punishing my OL for the second time. Jammed the WR's and they couldn't get off press. Little should be breaking that but you have some good ones in the backfield.

Still alive in the Wildcard chase, at last!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's mindboggling how my defense cannot create a turnover. I'm constantly at the ball and I'm nailing RBs with high POW guy but nothing is happening. It's annoying.

bluemax

Banned
Code:
Jaguars		0	11	0
Patriots	2	9	0
Rams		2	9	0
Vikings		2	9	0
Cowboys		3	8	0
Dolphins	3	8	0
Lions		3	8	0
Packers		3	8	0
Ravens		3	8	0
Jets		4	7	0
Redskins	4	7	0
Titans		4	7	0
Cardinals	4	6	0*
Chiefs		4	6	0*
Saints		5	5	0*
Falcons		5	6	0
Panthers	5	6	0
Texans		5	6	0
Bengals		6	5	0
Browns		6	5	0
Chargers	6	5	0
Eagles		6	5	0
Seahawks	7	4	0
Bills		8	3	0
49ers		8	3	0
Broncos		8	2	0*
Giants		9	2	0
Raiders		9	2	0
Steelers	9	1	1
Colts		9	1	1
Buccs		10	1	0
Bears		11	0	0
* Has yet to play this week

AFC Division Leaders: Bills, Steelers, Colts, Raiders
Wild Cards: Bengals/Browns/Chargers, Broncos
In the hunt: Bengals, Browns, Chargers, Texans, Chiefs, Ravens, Jets, Titans

NFC Division Leaders: Giants, Bears, Buccs, 49ers
Wild Cards: Seahawks, Eagles
In the Hunt: Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Cardinals, Redskins

Lots of teams still alive!

Lots of teams still alives!

M3BBZRWC36.jpg

there's your new avatar!

Trasher

Thought I had a shot at offensive player of the week (in addition to defensive), but I came to find that McFadden somehow had 26 carries, 300+ yards, and 5 touchdowns. Wtf lol.

I did say Beast Mode would do some damage to your defense and he did!

pffft, your special teams did that. no way does he sniff the endzone if not for the punt block :(

anyways, he and the seachickens can have all the skittles they want sitting at home and watching the niners win the superbowl!

bluemax

Banned
pffft, your special teams did that. no way does he sniff the endzone if not for the punt block :(

anyways, he and the seachickens can have all the skittles they want sitting at home and watching the niners win the superbowl!

David Akers is your best weapon on offense. Think about that long and hard after you go one and done.

David Akers is your best weapon on offense. Think about that long and hard after you go one and done.

u mad? i didn't see akers torching your D on a 41 yard bomb when we were down in the game. but keep finding excuses for the 49ers success just like everyone does! much rather have that then a list of excuses as to why our teams loses a bunch of games (like the seachickens)

Top Bottom