• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
The other two games are not going to be played tonight. Book it. Lets see if Luke waits to advances or advances as promised.

Doesn't effect me none anyways as Enzark has not responded to me and may be involved in XMAS stuff.

DCX

LukeSmith

santa_bigger.jpg

Santa came early and brought an advance for the league with him.

Next advance is Wednesday, someone dropped (it looked like Storybook at a fast scan?)

Birdman02

Did I lose the sim (and likely a shot at the playoffs)? It's not showing up on LM yet. FWIW, I still haven't heard back from Albatross..either on gaf or via e-mail...not that I would've been able to play anyway.

EDIT: Looks like I won the sim, so I don't have to protest!!

GG CB

I lost that game with silly mistakes and through the power of Nmandi. And my defense was playing really well for the most part. Oh well, live and learn

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah. that line is asshole-ish. anything that was a 5 step drop was ending in a sack or me running for my ass about a second in.

yeah. that line is asshole-ish. anything that was a 5 step drop was ending in a sack or me running for my ass about a second in.

I tried alot of different coverage/pressure schemes because I really have nothing left to play for. Glad it worked

Anyway, Merry Christmas fellas (and Mrs. Bird)

TheCrow

You know it don't care that I lost since I had such a good time drinking and playing poker with my family. Fuck madden merry Christmas to you all

GCQuinton

mastershake, I PM'ed you about two days ago and never heard back. I should be free for the day, so if you're free to play today too just let me know and we can plan something. If not, tomorrow's cool too.

daw840

GOD DAMNIT LUKE!

Didn't fucking turn off injuries I see. Derrick Johnson, Laquan Charles, and Brandon Albert out for this game. 3 fucking starters.

DMczaf

Based on Point Break and The Replacements, I just want to say Keanu would be my starting QB if we did a fantasy draft based on actors.

Dude has a better release than most real QBs.

daw840

GG Nightz, BUT you scored 14 garbage points and you know it! That 40 second drive at the end of the 1st half was purely Madden gifting you 7 points. As was the scramble at the goal line to throw the ball through my LB for the TD.,

Nightz

GG daw.
GG Nightz, BUT you scored 14 garbage points and you know it! That 40 second drive at the end of the 1st half was purely Madden gifting you 7 points. As was the scramble at the goal line to throw the ball through my LB for the TD.,

LOL @ "GG, BUT"

The goal line throw I can agree with I guess. VJax was open in the back of the endzone and I tried to lob the pass to him, but it ended up being a bullet pass that went through your LB. I don't see how I was gifted the points before halftime though.

daw840

GG daw.

LOL @ "GG, BUT"

The goal line throw I can agree with I guess. VJax was open in the back of the endzone and I tried to lob the pass to him, but it ended up being a bullet pass that went through your LB. I don't see how I was gifted the points before halftime though.

lol, I put the BUT in there for a reason.

There is no way those passes should have been completed. It was like my defenders just weren't even looking. I was in cover 4 and you somehow complete like 2 or 3 passes deep to the sidelines.

Top Bottom