• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

We are advancing Wednesday night. And then I will probably have to temporarily lay down my scepter as I head off to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl and my debut inside of some southern women

eznark

Banned
Bob, good thing you became a Texans fan. Bears are fucking abominable. Holy shit, they suck. Smart move ditching that franchise. I think you probably made a mistake giving up on the Cubs last may, though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WillieBeamen_crop_650x440.png

Number 1 pick.

DCX

Number one pick of the first rookie draft:

ia2Xy.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sonic Generations on Steam today. YOINK.

Debating on Bulletstorm. Finally buying some games tho, I had previously only bough ME2 (I had non-steam version) and the You Monster Defense Grid expansion.

BigAT

Is Sonic Generations worth picking up, even if I have very little nostalgia for the series? I've seen a bunch of you fools playing it but I'm so used to completely ignoring Sonic games.

i got rage on PC. not sure why there is all the hate. the game is pretty fun. animations are great, it's just an old school style shooter with good graphics.

people brought up the texture problem on PC before i bought it and sure enough some of them are really horrible, but i think people are being overly dramatic about it. the game is still fun.... kind of like borderlands but without all the worthless loot gameplay

eznark

Banned
i got rage on PC. not sure why there is all the hate. the game is pretty fun. animations are great, it's just an old school style shooter with good graphics.

people brought up the texture problem on PC before i bought it and sure enough some of them are really horrible, but i think people are being overly dramatic about it. the game is still fun.... kind of like borderlands but without all the worthless loot gameplay

I got it on PC and find the texture stuff unbearable. Having to deal with draw in every time I turn my head sucks.

Also I have played Borderlands, I have enjoyed Borderlands, I have loved Borderlands. Rage, sir, is no Borderlands.

I got it on PC and find the texture stuff unbearable. Having to deal with draw in every time I turn my head sucks.

Also I have played Borderlands, I have enjoyed Borderlands, I have loved Borderlands. Rage, sir, is no Borderlands.

then your videocard or computer suck dick. i haven't noticed any ridiculous draw in, when i was talking about texture issues it was the resolution on some of the textures around the game world

eznark

Banned
I like Rage better than Borderlands....... I said it. Come at me bros

That's just because the cities in Rage are aspirational for a Detroit resident.

Lol FMT. Even I'd has said its a design issue with the engine. If you can't notice it you should wipe the semen from your eyes.

mik

mik is unbeatable
If you don't see textures drawing in when you spin around in Rage, someone sold you a copy of a different game and told you it was Rage.

eznark

Banned
If you don't see textures drawing in when you spin around in Rage, someone sold you a copy of a different game and told you it was Rage.

I just built my PC this summer, runs everything (except Metro 2033 obviously!) at full bore for the most part. Rage has texture draw on every system, it doesn't matter the specs. Id said that it was an engine issue, when asked if it would be fixed. Obviously games press shrugged it off and gave the game an 8.

Mrbob

Bob pm me what you're thinking. I'm free pretty much all the time for now

Can't play today, sorry. Been busy all day, and won't be free till later tonight and I have to get up for work early tomorrow.

I can play tomorrow night after 9PM central, or Wednesday after about 4:30 central.

Ramirez

GG Ram....was trying to get the TD instead of just playing it safe. Oh well

GG dude, I was regretting not calling TO's the closer you got to the endzone, lol.

I'm so tired of playing in rain...had to make sure Batch wasn't in the game, Ben's accuracy was awful all game, people falling down every play on both sides, so stupid.

gg wellington. the TD before halftime was killer. not sure if you were in zone or man but it looked like your LB was in a zone and just passed VD off to the safeties but they couldn't close the window in time. that, coupled with the 4 int's, was pretty much the difference.

oh and the lucky edwards TD. that's usually a pick!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wellington. the TD before halftime was killer. not sure if you were in zone or man but it looked like your LB was in a zone and just passed VD off to the safeties but they couldn't close the window in time. that, coupled with the 4 int's, was pretty much the difference.

oh and the lucky edwards TD. that's usually a pick!

The four picks were killer, especially that one in the endzone that would have tied the game. The totals are so misleading because I felt I was moving the ball all game and stuffing you but the long plays skewed it. What's killer to me is that I can't remember a lot of the route combos and passing plays I used to use last season or earlier this season. That user pick you got was a result of it, I'm sitting on the same 2-3 routes all day.

I thought this play was funny in real time because Whitner basically ran across the entire field, it doesn't show the whole run, but man he knew exactly where to go for the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVt4T5JhCpI&list=UU75ElaCME-BPVzBC_8RPNiA&index=1&feature=plcp

The four picks were killer, especially that one in the endzone that would have tied the game. The totals are so misleading because I felt I was moving the ball all game and stuffing you but the long plays skewed it. What's killer to me is that I can't remember a lot of the route combos and passing plays I used to use last season or earlier this season. That user pick you got was a result of it, I'm sitting on the same 2-3 routes all day.

I thought this play was funny in real time because Whitner basically ran across the entire field, it doesn't show the whole run, but man he knew exactly where to go for the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVt4T5JhCpI&list=UU75ElaCME-BPVzBC_8RPNiA&index=1&feature=plcp

lol that was one of those plays where my man coverage went bonkers before the play for some reason. anyways, whitner was beasting in that game. not sure where that came from because he has been just ok all season

eznark

Banned
lol that was one of those plays where my man coverage went bonkers before the play for some reason. anyways, whitner was beasting in that game. not sure where that came from because he has been just ok all season

Were you controlling that guy because holy crap. He doesn't even play man, he just plays the out route.

LukeSmith

That is ridiculous. Donte Whitner did that? I would have pulled a Smokey on that disk after watching the replay if it was a close game

It looks like Whitner was trying to man up on Simpson pre-snap.

Usually, when guys are late manning up, the game tries to "fix it" post snap by making the defender faster or helping them even more run the route.

Not exactly sure if that's the case here, but in general that's what I've noticed the defenders doing.

Top Bottom