• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

Striker can take sole possession of the last WC spot with a win, the heat is on!

Wait, I didn't see Nightz down there at 7-5 as well, sorry brother!

bluemax

Banned
So Wild Card:

AFC
Broncos 8-3*
Chargers 7-5
Browns 6-5*
Bengals 6-6
Texans 6-6
Chiefs 5-7

NFC
Seahawks 7-4*
Eagles 7-5
Saints 6-5*
Panthers 5-6*
Falcons 5-7
Cardinals 4-7*

*= Has yet to play this week

Will the game allow two wildcards from the same division? NFC West is really strong. The Seahawks vs Browns game is gonna be a really big one this week.

Smokey don't even care anymore!

Who was more high for that game I wonder? Titans had 7 turnovers, so I'm guessing Pheeknicks.

McNei1y

Can't play today, sorry. Been busy all day, and won't be free till later tonight and I have to get up for work early tomorrow.

I can play tomorrow night after 9PM central, or Wednesday after about 4:30 central.

Okay. I'll look for you late tomorrow then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ive had some high scoring games that could've been higher if the game didnt let some things seemingly slip by. Just sounds as if Smokey caught more than all the breaks, combined with a dejected pheeknicks.

McNei1y

Maybe that score doesn't make me the team with the most points allowed!

*checks LM*

Nope.

qqVrG.gif

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
sanjuro,

you gonna be able to play today? I might be able to free up some time before the evening if you'd prefer that.

Ramirez

I'm not accustomed to Ramirez shit talking this late in the year since you've usually quit by November. I'm not sure how to feel about this

I'm here for the long haul just to spite all of you!

Truth be told, in years past I had so much free time I wanted to play other games, now I don't have much time, so Madden is perfect!

Basically what happened was on his second play he threw a pass through my jumping safety's hands for a long td to his te. on my second offensive play locker fumbles sitting in the pocket it's returned for td. on the next kickoff returner my returner fumbled and that's returned for a td. it's 21-0 and a minute hasn't even passed. on my qb's fumble he was just sitting in the pocket and i didn't attempt a throw, i could've accepted that, but the fumble on the kickoff put me over the edge

booze+weed+what the hell just happened? = check out

I did try for the next 2 offensive possessions but I basically resorted to chucking because I was half really fucking pissed and half didn't care. and from there I donated points to him in the sake of christmas

eznark

Banned
So Wild Card:

AFC
Broncos 8-3*
Chargers 7-5
Browns 6-5*
Bengals 6-6
Texans 6-6
Chiefs 5-7

NFC
Seahawks 7-4*
Eagles 7-5
Saints 6-5*
Panthers 5-6*
Falcons 5-7
Cardinals 4-7*

Will the game allow two wildcards from the same division? NFC West is really strong. The Seahawks vs Browns game is gonna be a really big one this week.

Who was more high for that game I wonder? Titans had 7 turnovers, so I'm guessing Pheeknicks.

I have four wins! I'm not out of it, jerk!

bluemax

Banned
I have four wins! I'm not out of it, jerk!

You could certainly finish 8-8 with your remaining schedule but right now I feel like the cutoff is 7 losses. I reevaluate these things every week though.

If you want you can look at it like this:

NFC
Seahawks 7-4*
Eagles 7-5
Saints 6-5*
Panthers 5-6*
Falcons 5-7
Cardinals 4-7*
Packers 4-8

You have to pass at least 5 teams in the standings. You already own the head to head with Seattle and Atlanta, so that helps, and you get to play the Saints next which is also big. Right now your season definitely rests on the Saints game.

eznark

Banned
You could certainly finish 8-8 with your remaining schedule but right now I feel like the cutoff is 7 losses. I reevaluate these things every week though.

If you want you can look at it like this:

NFC
Seahawks 7-4*
Eagles 7-5
Saints 6-5*
Panthers 5-6*
Falcons 5-7
Cardinals 4-7*
Packers 4-8

You have to pass at least 5 teams in the standings. You already own the head to head with Seattle and Atlanta, so that helps, and you get to play the Saints next which is also big. Right now your season definitely rests on the Saints game.

I'll lose by 80, but at least I am kind of still potentially playing meaningful football in week 14! woooo

Striker

Striker can take sole possession of the last WC spot with a win, the heat is on!

Wait, I didn't see Nightz down there at 7-5 as well, sorry brother!
Big games vs. Bluemax, Steelers, and Pheenicks (I am cautious any game facing Chris Johnson!) are key to what's going to happen. The Seahawk game for me isn't huge, but it is good to get a win over the NFC. The AFC games are going to be what defines my season.

Bluemax and myself should be playing tonight.

Birdman02

DM, can you play our game now? I'll be around for the next 15 minutes or so. If not, I'm not sure what my availability for tonight will be, but I should be able to play tomorrow at 6:00 est..or sometime after 10.

DMczaf

DM, can you play our game now? I'll be around for the next 15 minutes or so. If not, I'm not sure what my availability for tonight will be, but I should be able to play tomorrow at 6:00 est..or sometime after 10.

Crap! I was sleeping. I could have played! :(

Smokey

Basically what happened was on his second play he threw a pass through my jumping safety's hands for a long td to his te. on my second offensive play locker fumbles sitting in the pocket it's returned for td. on the next kickoff returner my returner fumbled and that's returned for a td. it's 21-0 and a minute hasn't even passed. on my qb's fumble he was just sitting in the pocket and i didn't attempt a throw, i could've accepted that, but the fumble on the kickoff put me over the edge

booze+weed+what the hell just happened? = check out

I did try for the next 2 offensive possessions but I basically resorted to chucking because I was half really fucking pissed and half didn't care. and from there I donated points to him in the sake of christmas

<3

Top Bottom