• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

Matrix said:
And not in the NFL thread? has his love for the Ravens vanished forever.

Ram, I would play MLB show and Madden with Fifty an insane amount of times a week... It was scary. Only thing I recall was him getting a new job and with the hours it would be harder to play. Plus the whole being a slave to his GF :p feels like its been close to 2 years now o_O

Think we've figured it out. :p

LJ11

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I'm on. Let's go! either of you, I kinda want the tiebreaker on LJ

Alright, lets play one, want to see if this install fixes things, though our last game was smooth.

Edit: Damn, I missed Well's post, whatever lets go Drizz.

Rorschach

GG Nightz.

Man, I hate how overrated the Chargers always are. How the fuck is Sanders still a beast. He hasn't played football in 20 years. Takeo Spikes is the new Merriman.... Plus I lose my 3 starting corners to injury... smh.

[edit] Btw, have you guys noticed that when a star is tackled, it's an injury for the defense? Mostly for QBs, but WRs too. QB hit sticked = dead defensive player.

Nightz

GG Rors. Don't worry about Sanders, he gets injured a lot so I'm sure he'll be out for the season by the time we play in the OF. I hate McFadden, seems like he's covered in butter since he just kept slipping through my defenders' tackles.

Rorschach

Guess no one is awake. :(

Nightz said:
GG Rors. Don't worry about Sanders, he gets injured a lot so I'm sure he'll be out for the season by the time we play in the OF. I hate McFadden, seems like he's covered in butter since he just kept slipping through my defenders' tackles.
He only broke 1 tackle haha. But he did slip through the OL crevices.

I won't complain about how overrated Rivers and the WRs are because they haven't been exposed for the frauds that they are yet (this is the year!), but Flloyd is definitely overrated.

LJ11

Wellington said:
GG Ram. No answer for your D

That D is tough, I try to establish the run, get a few yards but it proves futile. Dink and dunk is my only shot.

GG, Drizz, my DL decided to exploded that game, for whatever reason.

Rorschach

GG Drizz.

On an unrelated matter, if there's no way to turn off assist in settings for OF, then I'm not playing in the league. If you use assist past the LOS, you get a sped-up-benny-hill player.

Also, I didn't know it worked on offense lol

Rorschach said:
GG Drizz.

On an unrelated matter, if there's no way to turn off assist in settings for OF, then I'm not playing in the league. If you use assist past the LOS, you get a sped-up-benny-hill player.

GG, we allowed to go for it in the league like you did on that 4th and short in the first half? I don't even remember the specifics I just remember making note of it.
What do you mean assist? I'm not holding A if that's what you mean?

Ramirez

I can't believe we have people using assist on defense, I can't say I've seen it first hand, but I've seen too many of you bring it up for it not to be a problem with some people. Man up ladies...

Striker

I got some days off so I'll be around during the day and night if anybody wants to play.

Need more prep time online with McCoy. lol

DCX

DCX
I hope the servers hold up by the time I get home..gotta get a couple games under my belt. Still looking for the perfect playbook.

BigAT

Taking a glance at the first online franchise draft class:

-Top player is rated 85 OVR (three of them)
-24 players rated 80+
-Three 99 SPD WRs, six of them 98-99
-Absurd HB: 96 SPD, 98 AGI, 96 ACC, and then somehow he has 89 trucking too.

eznark

Banned
BigAT said:

3XWbs.jpg

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:

-Top player is rated 85 OVR (three of them)
-24 players rated 80+
-Three 99 SPD WRs, six of them 98-99
There you go Live, options for your number one pick.

DCX

yeah i'll definitely "ban" assist, but i don't know that you can turn it off. on the other hand, what is the difference between assist and guys in the past switching off defenders when you had them 1 on 1 in the open field (especially on punts)?

whether you have assist on or off there are ways for people to weasel out of making the play! but truthfully i haven't played any games where i felt like anyone was using assist this year

Wellington said:
I am still totally unclear on this player assist thing.

Also, who the fuck wants to play!?!?

i'll play you bruh. headed on now!

p.s. the player assist thing if you are controlling someone and then you hold down the A button then it basically turns your guy into a computer controlled player. it's basically like switching off your guy to a different player and letting the CPU make the tackle. i've seen people do this for years on punt returns

Karish

I'm not in this franchise league, but, is anyone down for a game this afternoon? 360.

My gamertag is "On The Rochks" (without the quotes).

Friend request, then challenge me, even if I'm playing another game. I will hop on. I've got a headset if you wanna talk as well.

Nightz

Karish said:
I'm not in this franchise league, but, is anyone down for a game this afternoon? 360.

My gamertag is "On The Rochks" (without the quotes).

Friend request, then challenge me, even if I'm playing another game. I will hop on. I've got a headset if you wanna talk as well.
Join the GAF online community!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll play you bruh. headed on now!

p.s. the player assist thing if you are controlling someone and then you hold down the A button then it basically turns your guy into a computer controlled player. it's basically like switching off your guy to a different player and letting the CPU make the tackle. i've seen people do this for years on punt returns
Never knew this was in the game :/ years!? Damn. Then again I didn't know you can shift your line pre snap without actually moving them manually either .

DCX

Top Bottom