• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lets roll, i'm headed on now.

if luke already has a game going, i'll be waiting for whichever one of you is man enough to face future pro bowler colin kapernick (future pro bowler in madden i mean, he is horrible in real life)
He's shit in Madden too. You know you ain't shit without Gore and that overrated OL!

Rorschach

btw- attributes system sucks. A couple nights ago, Ford had 129 yards and no drops, but he gained the "drops open passes" attribute...

daw840

Livewire, that was the most ridiculous game I have played to date. Ridiculous. Especially that last drive of yours...

Alas, the KC Chiefs choked in grand fashion as normal. At least I play true to life with Madden.

LiveWire

daw840 said:
Livewire, that was the most ridiculous game I have played to date. Ridiculous. Especially that last drive of yours...

Alas, the KC Chiefs choked in grand fashion as normal. At least I play true to life with Madden.

Yea, gg. That 2nd quarter was like 35 points combined in 3 minutes? lol

art imitates life :(

peypey with the precision passing, quick release and immaculate blocking.

niners with shitty pass blocking and can't get to the qb on D :(

gg lukems.... see u in the superbowl!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

gg FMT I'm 2-4 in Community play now, no Super Bowl coming from me!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Solution: stop passing! I'm gonna DM it up this year. No passing. If I must pass, it's to the HB!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
jack.....

p.s. looks like the servers are experiencing "higher than normal volume". that's the error it gives when i try to connect with dcx :(
.... I'm in the community menu :'(

DCX

what the H? i can't connect with dcx for some reason

btw i forgot to mention this earlier but i was playing ultimate team game against the CPU and the CPU threw a pick that i return 90 yards for a TD. well, the guy who picked it was covering larry fitzgerald and as i'm returning it for a TD i see larry fitzgerald come in from the OPPOSITE side of the screen to try and tackle me (he couldn't catch up).

i thought that was odd so i went into the replay and sure enough they had TWO larry fitzgeralds on the field at the sametime. lololol cheating bitches!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
pffft, i have fios. 15 mb/s DL!
Mine is 15 too fool..rr turbo.

Servers are being dickless as I couldn't connect to Luke either and I played hin previous.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
All alone...

DCX
XZKnr.jpg

LJ11

LiveWire said:
I've run enough with Hightower and this OL to know when it's not going to work. Keeping a defense honest is one thing, getting put into 2nd and 12, 3rd and 13 cause your OL blows is another. :/

This is exactly how I feel at times. Run a few times, go 3 and out, my D is shit so now I'm trailing, and it's pass, pass, pass, pass.

Rorschach said:
LJ: try uninstalling. Seemed to work for me. :\

Yeah, I'll do that tonight actually.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm on if anyone wants to play

p.s. the legend of Fifty will live on forever in our hearts and minds
Does anyone know what happened to Fifty? My health took me out of league play for good, but what happened to him :/

Ramirez

Matrix said:
Does anyone know what happened to Fifty? My health took me out of league play for good, but what happened to him :/

GAF shows him as active as of yesterday, just think he didn't like Madden anymore. :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
GAF shows him as active as of yesterday, just think he didn't like Madden anymore. :p
Then he also started hating MLB show cause I don't think he bought it this year or NBA 2k. Guess he's retired from sports games for good.

Ramirez

Matrix said:
Then he also started hating MLB show cause I don't think he bought it this year or NBA 2k. Guess he's retired from sports games for good.

I remember when Fifty played Halo 2 hardcore with me, that was like a million years ago, lol.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I see him in the MMA threads from time to time.
And not in the NFL thread? has his love for the Ravens vanished forever.

Ram, I would play MLB show and Madden with Fifty an insane amount of times a week... It was scary. Only thing I recall was him getting a new job and with the hours it would be harder to play. Plus the whole being a slave to his GF :p feels like its been close to 2 years now o_O

Top Bottom